Supplement recommendations

Crt82

Awards
I'm 5'9, 165 pounds and am looking to put on some muscle while achieving a more ripped look. I've probably been lifting for a year and a half now and have seen some slight results but I want results faster. I've mostly just been using whey and also creatine on and off. I was hoping for some help on some supplements that would help me achieve what I want. I was looking into sostonol 250 and ripped tabs but the reviews that I read on them have kind of scared me away. Any help would be appreciated.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
age?...... What is your diet like?..... PH's are a bad idea if you can grow on your own still. It's a marathon not a sprint. There are no magic pills.

Crt82

Awards
21...i try to take in a lot of protien (eggs, chicken, etc) and also vitamins through vegetables, etc

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, At your age you don't need to drop a lot on supps. Just use a good multi vitamin, Creatine, protein, And lots of Water.
You will find if you eat Clean and the right things you can see it in good time.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Yeah, At your age you don't need to drop a lot on supps. Just use a good multi vitamin, Creatine, protein, And lots of Water.
You will find if you eat Clean and the right things you can see it in good time.
Probably not what you wanted to hear but true...
My best results I ever got was when I was training for about a year and added Creatine,Clean Diet and consistency to the deal.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Excellent advice