Both Smash and RPM??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
would using these 2 products together seem pointless considering theyre both pre workout supps? i'm considering using both because im not getting the energy i want from the Smash alone, but i want to use it for the creatine.

or scratch the Smash and buy bulk creatine?

im currently running: Smash, xtend, bulk BA pre workout

advice and suggestions are welcome, please help me out

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just be careful using two products with stims in them if you use both. I'd probably say just go with bulk creatine and RPM or just Smash. I don't necessarily think it's a great idea to stack a lot of caffeine with creatine preworkout.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If they aren't working for you try some Reset AD and you may get a better reaction to one product alone instead of having to use two.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Smash seems to be a solid product from the input I have seen, but I haven't tried it personally.

Judgiung by a lot of the reviews I have seen and feedback I've received, I'd have to suggest Neovar as the creatine you want, especially for the price. I'd say that rep or not based solely on the reviews.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im probably just going to use up the Smash i have and order some neovar and RPM....this will be added to the Drive i already have :twisted:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use up the Smash, then jump on the RPM/Drive/Neovar train, it will give you some fantastic results!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Use up the Smash, then jump on the RPM/Drive/Neovar train, it will give you some fantastic results!
listen to this guy :)

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Just be careful using two products with stims in them if you use both. I'd probably say just go with bulk creatine and RPM or just Smash. I don't necessarily think it's a great idea to stack a lot of caffeine with creatine preworkout.
good advice. too much caffeine consistently is bad news.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i was either continuing the smash, or switching to rpm/neovar (which i just purchased :woohoo: )

i decided to keep with the smash till its gone, or my first bottle of drive is gone....than im moving on to drive/rpm/neovar

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i was either continuing the smash, or switching to rpm/neovar (which i just purchased :woohoo: )

i decided to keep with the smash till its gone, or my first bottle of drive is gone....than im moving on to drive/rpm/neovar
Sounds like a great stack to me!!