UniversalKits pGHt transdermal formula work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Im almost 24, and my stupid body is showing signs of low Growth Hormone.

My DHEA-S tested low consisantly since September, and i heard that low GH can cause low DHEA-S, or vice versa.

I dont have enough money for HGH shots, but i came across this pGHt transdermal product.

So would this product increase my Growth Hormone to optimal levels safely, without the side effects like stomach growth, and water retention,ect?

Has anybody used it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
In before the lock.

man it has been awhile since I've gotten one of these.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Hellow?

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Why would the thread get "locked"?

Im asking a question about a product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He's not doing anything wrong..ie he's asking about a specific supp offered by a company that's no longer here..but he's not linking the site which is the biggest concern of admin. pGHT is also totally legal.

In any case, I feel pGHT works though I've never seen any bloodwork to confirm this. I like it's effects on recovery, sleep and skin tone.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot bioman, i appreciate your feedback.

Skin tone/elasticity/wrinkle reduction, is mainly what i plan on using it for, plus i feel im low on GH for some reason, and want to maximize it.

Did you notive anything as far as fatloss?

Thanks.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very minimal effects on fatloss for me though I rarely "cut". I do notice that I retain muscle much easier on it even when my training and diet are off.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
A guy named poison has a log in the Supplement Review section about pGHt. Search for it.

He raves about it and he is a trustworthy source of information. He's claimed improved sleep and skin condition. I've wanted to try it as well, but haven't gotten around to picking any up.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just get ghrp shots? Its cheap if you look around enough

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Is Pgh and PghT still available to order currently? Thanks

-Soma

beallio

beallio

Awards
I was always under the impression these were for injections....???

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the availability of PGHt as it was made by a company called Gencore...supposedly there was talk of it being marketed and sold by GNC but I have not heard if this came to be.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the help.

I think i'll give the topical a try first.

If im going to inject anything, it would probabbly be the real thing.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Last question, taking this is safe right? And wont cause potential organ growth, gut growth,ect?

Are these side effects only from over-dosing on the real GH injections?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A guy named poison has a log in the Supplement Review section about pGHt. Search for it.

He raves about it and he is a trustworthy source of information. He's claimed improved sleep and skin condition. I've wanted to try it as well, but haven't gotten around to picking any up.

shhh, I'm sleeping!

Ah, hell, I'm up now. Yeah, it works as it should. Really well in fact. Like Bioman said, I've never done blood tests, nor seen any on it, but I sleep GREAT on it from the first dose; nasty scars diminished almost fully; my receding hairline started to sprout new buds.

Two thumbs up from me. In addition, I never had an issue buying from UK, either, and got a swift replacement, free of charge) for a bottle that hadn't mixed right (GABA all grainy on the bottom). I'm not sure this is still the case, however.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last question, taking this is safe right? And wont cause potential organ growth, gut growth,ect?

Correct.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks poison!

So do you use 1 pump before bed? 5 days on 2 days off, and take every 5th week off?

Do you have to fast a certain amount of time before bed?

Thanks a lot! Im ordering today!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yep we definitely have some road warriors here patrolling the streets leap frogging each moderators movement!

nothing personal bro's (and ya know who ya arrrrrh!)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks poison!

So do you use 1 pump before bed? 5 days on 2 days off, and take every 5th week off?

Do you have to fast a certain amount of time before bed?

Thanks a lot! Im ordering today!
Yes, I used that dosing regimen. Two squirts made me groggy in the morning.

I just recently got into the whole 'fasting before bed to increase GH' thing; I haven't tried it with pGHt. So I saw results without fasting; maybe the transdermal delivery is timed release enough that fasting isn't necessary, dunno.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Great, thx a lot for the help i appreciate it.

Placed my order today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these guys still in business, I tried calling and their mailbox was full. I emailed them but got no answer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks, they had a good product.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Wel **** i just ordered the natural transdermal GH product that is legal, and i got a confirmation e-mail, so hopefully i get mine.

Poison seems to still get his so hopefully they still sell it.

Its perfectly legal i dont see why not.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He might be tied up in jail. :huh: That thread may have just kept me from ordering again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I ordered November 5th got a order confirmation but the order is still processing so... I guess I won't be getting my order any time soon if ever.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bummer. Hope someone else can pick up this product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah I here yuh, and the product was a good deal if you ordered long term. I could easily stretch a bottle out for 5 weeks using two squirts a day, 5 times a week. So a six month supply would last that much longer.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it was actually made by GenCore so perhaps they could license out to one our sponsors. It'd be nice if UK could get some residuals to help with their current predicament.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it was actually made by GenCore so perhaps they could license out to one our sponsors. It'd be nice if UK could get some residuals to help with their current predicament.
Hear, hear!!! Count me in. Who do we need to give a wedgie to to make this happen?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Someone with lots of money which excludes me. lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahem, what about Sam from Nutraplanet?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

there's alot of related information at the top of the gh forum here, it that helps.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks AnonyMoose,

So how can they charge your credit card and not ship the product?

Does the website automatically charge your card?

This really sucks, i was really looking forward to using this!

djl

Awards
  • Established
Well, if it means anything:

WHOIS Underlying Registry Data:

Registrant:
Gencore Inc.
private
private, FL 00000
US

Domain name: UNIVERSALKITS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Onymous, An [email protected]
private
private, FL 00000
US
Technical Contact:
Internet Services Inc., Parcom [email protected]
PO BOX 3198
Department: Domain Registrations
Renton, WA 98056-3198
US
206-686-4932 Fax: 425-204-7755

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes would be good to find out why the site is still accepting orders and taking money when the business is closed, or is it.

superone

Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to use this as an alternative to the real thing.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Is there ANY way we can get our hands on this product?

superone

Awards
  • Established
In the mean time ive come across these 2 products.

I wonder how well they work.

MOD EDIT: Please review the rules on linking.

Pro-HGH looks to be the better one, i might give it a shot in the meantime.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be ok, but it's an oral. I really like the transdermal, seems more ingredient was getting into the system. I have tried oral enhancers before with no results. This is a different product so who knows.

I want PGHT.

superone

Awards
  • Established
I want PGHT too!

Or i might have to use the real thing!

will_g

Awards
Hi All, it's been a while since Iposted but since I like so many of you, have ordered in the past successfully from the folks at UK, I'm a bit disheartened. I ordered a four month cycle of pght (which we all know is totally 1000% legal and above board), shelled out the 140.00 and paid for express shipping and have still not received a call, email or product. I love the products and always got great service from them...any ideas on what the next step is or how to get our moolah back? I ordered on the 16th of November the site processed the order and generated a confirmation (allowing 7 to 10 business days for fullfillment / delivery). I am bummed... I really need the product and had to make a hard decision about spending the money with the holidays approaching...any / all insight would be grand.

Best,

Will

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my money back, my wife just disputed the charge on the credit card and the funds were reimbursed. I am from Candada to boot.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UK is no longer a board sponsor. Additionally we discourage members from discussing their business dealing with them here on the board.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.