HDROl - quick q

dedication24

Awards
are there any specific foods/meds that i should avoid while on CEL Hdrol?

would clariton (otc allergy stuff) be ok?
other foods?

also, i am taking milk thistle while on it - and novedex xt pct - is this good?

thank you.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol. I love these posts !

How old are you btw ?

I repped him for the NovadexXT so that's why he has reps.

newbie arnie

Awards
i asked similar but regards fast action h drol told you need a serm for pct

dedication24

Awards
i asked similar but regards fast action h drol told you need a serm for post cycle therapy
..could someone please explain to me what a serm is?..

my buddy took this and suggested novedex for pct but i wanted other opinions?

i am 22 - and why would that matter? this is not a redic post at all - how bout you grow up.

newbie arnie

Awards
SERMs, or selective estrogen-receptor modulators, block the action of estrogen in the breast and certain other tissues by occupying estrogen receptors inside cells.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established

my buddy took this and suggested novedex for post cycle therapy but i wanted other opinions?

i am 22 - and why would that matter? this is not a redic post at all - how bout you grow up.
First of all this is defiantly a rediculous post. Do you even realize your taking a PH/Steroid??? You need to do a lot of research before you even begin to think about taking these sort of products and it is quite obvious you didn't do any research. Go read through the steroid and post cycle therapy sections. Once you have done some research and tried to help yourself come back here with some more specific and knowledgeable questions.

And watch who you talk crap about. Reaper is very knowledgeable and well respected around here. He is just tired of all yall newbs who have no clue what there doing.

newbie arnie

Awards
If you can get a SERM such as Nolvadex (NOT NOVEDEX XT FROM GASPARI) or Toremifene, this is best. however, you can use Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.

i wouldn't start until you no wots completley goin on regards your pct! good luck matey

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Serms repair the hpta and LH signals from you balls to your brain. Novadex which is an anti estrogen does not repair that cycle and in turn A LOT more side effects are possible.
When these noobs say there going to take novadex and not nolva one thing comes to mind GYNO! Dont take prohormones and prosteroids if you dont do your research.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
First of all this is defiantly a rediculous post. Do you even realize your taking a PH/Steroid??? You need to do a lot of research before you even begin to think about taking these sort of products and it is quite obvious you didn't do any research. Go read through the steroid and post cycle therapy sections. Once you have done some research and tried to help yourself come back here with some more specific and knowledgeable questions.

And watch who you talk crap about. Reaper is very knowledgeable and well respected around here. He is just tired of all yall newbs who have no clue what there doing.
haha I don't know about well-respected, but I appriciate the gesture !

newbie arnie

Awards
yeah but on the guide a read on here 6 oxo was suggested as a good pct not disrespecting anyone or not listening to anyones advice

dedication24

Awards
Serms repair the hpta and LH signals from you balls to your brain. Novadex which is an anti estrogen does not repair that cycle and in turn A LOT more side effects are possible.
When these noobs say there going to take novadex and not nolva one thing comes to mind GYNO! Dont take prohormones and prosteroids if you dont do your research.
i understand what they do and i have done my research - i am just not completely finished - this is the part that i dont understand which is why i come to a forum about it to learn more and ask questions - i should be commended for asking not berated -

in regards to your response...i shouldnt take novedex for pct? i should take nolva? please explain and also recommend a specific product/brand. thank you.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Cant recommend which brand or how to get a serm. Its against board rules. There illegal to have if you dont have breast cancer, which is what there intended use is for. No one told me how to get them and i did some research and found them rather easily, google is good stuff.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
after the bust in China probably not gonna be getting that SERM after all.

dedication24

Awards
Cant recommend which brand or how to get a serm. Its against board rules. There illegal to have if you dont have breast cancer, which is what there intended use is for. No one told me how to get them and i did some research and found them rather easily, google is good stuff.
ok i understand now - i did not know that they were illegal.

it seems to me that most hdrol logs i read say that a serm is not necessary - and not to digress, but they say novedex is fine because hdrol doesnt cause shut down if only run for 4 weeks because it is mild - why is there such a big argument towards serms if this is the case? thank you again!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Sorry reaper i didnt see you already posted that link, great minds think alike though

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you check the cycle forum, Or the Post Cycle forum, Or the steroid forum you may find better answers. Good Luck.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I suppose if you had a cortisol/estrogen reader connected to your body that constantly showed u your estrogen levels then you could pop NovadexXT at certain times to bring that estrogen down where it needed to be.

When the estrogen is leveled high in correlation to the synthetic test (H-Drol), there is enough that it poses a problem.

Why not just take an AI or ATD and bang down the estrogen ? As I stated before we are not 100% certain where exactly the levels are, and even if you get bloodwork they still constantly change. A SERM occupies the estrogen receptors so despite what the estrogen levels are there is no 'effect' from them since the SERM is already chilling in their place.

H-Drol is not as suppressive as M1T so the rational is that the estrogen levels in turn will not be as out of control. This is just purely speculation and a lot of people would rather be safe than sorry by using a SERM.

Using the NovadexXT COULD work, I'm not saying it won't, but that is a gamble that the estrogen won't go to the receptors and not do some weird shlt to you.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran H-drol successfully and doubt that a serm is necessary.

Some speculate that now is not a good time to purchase a serm anyway.

I doubt that there is much of a risk of getting gyno with H-drol whether or not a serm is incorporated in the post cycle plan.

Finally, H-drol is a prohormone. This is the supplement forum.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I got my SERM ASAP when shyt started happening. Actually 2 bottles. My Koala is happy now. Heres what you need to do...

1. Go to the correct section where ALL of your questions can be answered.

2. Be patient

3. Learn what youre taking.

I've been researching for 8-10 months now, alot in the past 4 and only a few questions in the past 1. Bought to start my Mdrol end of the week.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
If you can get a SERM such as Nolvadex (NOT NOVEDEX XT FROM GASPARI) or Toremifene, this is best. however, you can use Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.
PCS on top of DS would be...redundant. They both use the same active. Only, one of them is a ****load more effective due to the method of delivery (transdermal vs. oral). Stick with Dermacrine Sustain, it is a world class product.

I do NOT believe SERM is necessary for h-drol. I have just started a cycle myself.

3 Things if you want to cover all bases:
Dermacrine Sustain (SERM)
E-Form (AI)
Cycle Support (Liver+Lipid Profile)

And you can do transdermal 7-oxo but that's not crucial.

This is exactly what I'm doing. Don't plan on using an SERM. Dermacrine Sustain IS an SERM, and E-Form is probably the most effective AI out there. I'm only going to be running for 4 weeks and going up to 75 mg, if that.

dedication24

Awards
PCS on top of DS would be...redundant. They both use the same active. Only, one of them is a ****load more effective due to the method of delivery (transdermal vs. oral). Stick with Dermacrine Sustain, it is a world class product.

I do NOT believe SERM is necessary for h-drol. I have just started a cycle myself.

3 Things if you want to cover all bases:
Dermacrine Sustain (SERM)
E-Form (AI)
Cycle Support (Liver+Lipid Profile)

And you can do transdermal 7-oxo but that's not crucial.

This is exactly what I'm doing. Don't plan on using an SERM. Dermacrine Sustain IS an SERM, and E-Form is probably the most effective AI out there. I'm only going to be running for 4 weeks and going up to 75 mg, if that.
you said that dermacrine sustain is a serm but then you say you are not using a serm? i am confused - can you clear this up for me please?

what exactly are you using?

thank you for the help!!!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
you said that dermacrine sustain is a serm but then you say you are not using a serm? i am confused - can you clear this up for me please?

Resveratrol, found in both Sustain and AN's Post Cycle Support is very new to the market and it is argued whether or not it is an actual SERM. Some people feel as though it is a SERM and others just feel it can be used as a SERM replacement. I think what Al Shades was saying is that he is not using one of the traditional SERMs, nolva, torem, etc...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone who is confused at this point needs to run a search for "serm" AND "resveratrol" on this forum, on google, wikipedia, and on at least one other forum

After your search, you should be able to name 4 popular serms, pros and cons about them, and realize WHY it is NOT acceptable to ask for a serm source.

Do the same for resveratrol.

If you don't do your own homework, you'll never learn :head:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards

Sorry for the mix-up. I'll clarify:

I'm using no prescription SERM because the trans-res in DS has been found to have SERM-like properties. So, as far as I'm concerned, I have that base is covered.

And transdermal formestane has dozens of 5 star reviews going for it. People report seeing even better results than from nolva/clomid.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the mix-up. I'll clarify:

I'm using no prescription SERM because the trans-res in DS has been found to have SERM-like properties. So, as far as I'm concerned, I have that base is covered.

And transdermal formestane has dozens of 5 star reviews going for it.
Ok but please dont call it a SERM. I would always have one on hand just incase. I think better safe than sorry. I guess you can tell how you will be if youve run previous cycles though.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Ok but please dont call it a SERM. I would always have one on hand just incase. I think better safe than sorry. I guess you can tell how you will be if youve run previous cycles though.
Well, I hear you, but I'm already spending something like $150 for this one cycle of a very mild PH. If things start to go bad for me in post cycle therapy, I'll order torem immediately from one of the reliable sources and should get it within a few days. It's somewhat of a risk, yes. But I don't have unlimited funds. And this is my first anabolic cycle.

I wouldn't want to use any of the first-gen SERMs even if I had the money to buy them. Those things are drugs and come with their own sides. I'll use torem when I eventually switch to gear because it seems to be the safest of the big 4.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Torem is def pricey but i saved for awhile and yes it is very safe everyone is sayin. I got 2 just incase for the future, i think it was like $130. My koala is happy though and thanked me. Gotta pay to play!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll use torem when I eventually switch to gear because it seems to be the safest
I'm not positive that we are so sure about torem's relative safety as compared to nolva. I found this earlier today and thought it this might be an appropriate time to bring it up.

Source: Fareston®-Most common side effects

During FARESTON® clinical trials involving 1157 patients treated with FARESTON® or tamoxifen, there was a low incidence of serious side effects, including cardiac events (2.03% vs 2.42%), stroke (3.21% vs 3.28%), and elevated standard liver tests (26.2% vs 23.7%), respectively.

According to those who are marketing the brand name fareston (torem), it seems to have had MORE cases of elevated liver values than with tamoxifen (nolva) in this particular study.

I'm going to post this elsewhere and see if we can get some info from members much more schooled than myself in pharmacology.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dint see any studies? direct link please? if not no biggie ill take your word for it. Those are tabs...wonder if that has anything to do with it. I really am still learnign about SERMs alot but i know int he past there is POSSIBLE link to Nolva and PCT gyno. Flame off, casue i said possible and also i understand other factirs could come into play.

I know there has been liver toxicity issues with Nolva.
So far many who use Torem report very fast recovery, this could aslo be casue of their physical makeup or other supps.

I think it was interesting whent he thread began talking about how people never really used to use a SERM. I am starting to think it should be on hand, but used on if Gyno is begining. Some would say by then to late. I think it is used right away becasue the mindset is more "use now and defend" rather than to fix like the actual medical reasoning is.

Now as i said above i am still learning alot about SERM so all this is off the top of my head.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Link fixed :head:
cool, thanks.

Ok not attacking ideas here.
We dont really know anything abou the subjects and we also haveto consider that they are woman and prolly not very healthy in the manner we are as far as diet goes and obviously age. Now i think it stinks we have to go and do our own experiments on animals and discover what works for ourselves. I honestly take into consideration those tests BUT i would much rather listen to 10 or more people who have used it on their animals and that will help me decide becasue our subjects are more close related in age, gender, lifestyle and general habits.

Ya feel me? I hope this keeps goin tho and other chime in. SERMs have been beatent o death as of recent for obvious reasons. So i think thats why many are looking at them as more of an option or safety use.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Damn, that sucks. Dermacrine Sustain it is, then...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now i think it stinks we have to go and do our own experiments on animals and discover what works for ourselves
I agree. I'll take this discussion over to the other thread so as to not hijack this one any further.

sweetdaddy

Awards
Why does everyone give people **** about the designer steroid questions?

After the prohormone ban I didn't think there was anything in this category freely and legally available. Eventually read about these compounds on the web so I knew what they were before I ever encountered them for sale. But if I had seen them in the health food store by my house, without having read about them here first, I would have no way of knowing they were actually steroids. The average person isn't going to assume something they can buy in the health food store is going to require the use of a research version of prescription medication.

So at least people have the sense to be here asking questions.

Also the novedex/nolvadex confusion may be annoying in its frequency but the fact that it is so common just goes to show you how unethical and deceptive the marketing of novedex xt really is.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why does everyone give people **** about the designer steroid questions?
Also the novedex/nolvadex confusion may be annoying in its frequency but the fact that it is so common just goes to show you how unethical and deceptive the marketing of novedex xt really is.
Dude, you are defending ignorance!!! :nono: That is the OPPOSITE of what forums like this are about.

The OP laid out his plan and then said, "Is this good?" Our answer was a loud "NO." He eluded that he had done significant research, but it is quite obvious that he hadn't. We have been offering information that will make his cycle more safe and successful. The info that he is looking for is READILY available on this board and he'll have to take the time to read it.

Also, NO ONE claims that novedex is anything that it isn't, including the ingredient list on the bottle.

sweetdaddy

Awards
Dude, you are defending ignorance!!! :nono: That is the OPPOSITE of what forums like this are about.

The OP laid out his plan and then said, "Is this good?" Our answer was a loud "NO." He eluded that he had done significant research, but it is quite obvious that he hadn't. We have been offering information that will make his cycle more safe and successful. The info that he is looking for is READILY available on this board and he'll have to take the time to read it.

Also, NO ONE claims that novedex is anything that it isn't, including the ingredient list on the bottle.
I agree with everything you said, but people were telling him his questions were ridiculous. I think they are pretty important questions.

Do you honestly think the name NOVEDEX was not MADE UP to sound like the brand name NOLVADEX? If not, I am curious as to the origin of that name.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with everything you said, but people were telling him his questions were ridiculous. I think they are pretty important questions.

Do you honestly think the name NOVEDEX was not MADE UP to sound like the brand name NOLVADEX? If not, I am curious as to the origin of that name.
Although it could have been said more eloquently, the questions ARE rediculous in that I just ran a search for threads that have "serm" in the title... ALLA CAZZAM! I found 4 serms, pros, cons, dosing protocols, side effects, and 2 current new alternatives in about 3 minutes. I also believe an aggressive word such as "rediculous" was used as the OP responded defensively to negative feedback. He lit the fire.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
are there any specific foods/meds that i should avoid while on CEL Hdrol?

would clariton (otc allergy stuff) be ok?
other foods?

also, i am taking milk thistle while on it - and novedex xt post cycle therapy - is this good?

thank you.
No this doesn't sound good at all, you need to do more research on proper support and post cycle therapy. Look into cycle support and a SERM, and know exactly what your putting in your body. Most importantly get an understanding of the HPTA and why it's so important not to f*ck it up. You are no where near ready to run a cycle if you don't understand the basic physiology of your endocrine system. Also search "post cycle therapy for stupid people". Not calling you stupid, but lots of good info there.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

my buddy took this and suggested novedex for post cycle therapy but i wanted other opinions?

Actually, you need to grow up and be responsible about putting chemicals into your body. This is an example of "tough love" on AM. You get flamed for being stupid, but it has a distinct effect on you:you will not make a stupid post again. You should thank every one who is giving you a hard time.:welcome:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, you need to grow up and be responsible about putting chemicals into your body. This is an example of "tough love" on AM. You get flamed for being stupid, but it has a distinct effect on you:you will not make a stupid post again. You should thank every one who is giving you a hard time.:welcome:
Well said with "tough love."

the irony of this entire situation is that novedex xt would probably be an acceptable (althought not preferred) start to a post cycle plan for his AI... it's the nature of the questions that warrants the chastising.

To dedication24, has your plan progressed at all? I'd prefer to be discussing H-drol and a post cycle plan at this point cause it's a good choice for a first cycle :head:

dedication24

Awards
Well said with "tough love."

the irony of this entire situation is that novedex xt would probably be an acceptable (althought not preferred) start to a post cycle plan for his AI... it's the nature of the questions that warrants the chastising.

To dedication24, has your plan progressed at all? I'd prefer to be discussing H-drol and a post cycle plan at this point cause it's a good choice for a first cycle :head:
Yes - after reading many logs - ive come to the conlusion that dermacrine sustain is an acceptable PCT - week one is complete and my strength in much stronger and ive put on about 3 lbs. so far. i am running green magnitude as well so it might just be water weight...who knows.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1.) They are not stupid questions. We were all at this point at one time, wondering how to use these products.

2.) I would NOT run any of these designers without a SERM.

RR

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
The place I am thinking of, torem is only $15 more than tamox, both contain about 2 months doses.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The place I am thinking of, torem is only $15 more than tamox, both contain about 2 months doses.
Both will suffice. I've found quicker libido restoration with Torem, but both will work if you'd like to save your $15.