to h drol or not?

newbie arnie

Awards
im thinking of chucking my h drol i started a cycle but stopped after 4 days and was goin to start again wen was feeling 100% again but i dont no if i wan to risk them as a lot of ppl on here are saying how harsh prohormones can be and how strict post cycle therapy has to be or it'l virtually fall off!
i was wondering if anyone could recommend any testosterone boosters (if there any good and work!) could anyone tell me anything about them cos iv looked them up but you just get a sales pitch!! any input put would be great! many thanks!!!

newbie arnie

Awards
come on guys little help please
any advice ta!!!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I think people get annoyed/frustrated with these types of posts cause they surface around here so often. More or less for starting the use of a pro-steroid without any sort of plan or knowledge of what you are actually putting into your body. What are your stats, age/height/weight/etc...Second I would say get your diet, and training down first and THEN after you have done so, then worry about test boosters/prohormones, etc... Don't do it all backwards like everyone else. Diet really does attribute to 80% of your gains regardless of what the other n00bs think. In short ditch the H-Drol save it for when you are ready. Hope that helps!

newbie arnie

Awards
I think people get annoyed/frustrated with these types of posts cause they surface around here so often. More or less for starting the use of a pro-steroid without any sort of plan or knowledge of what you are actually putting into your body. What are your stats, age/height/weight/etc...Second I would say get your diet, and training down first and THEN after you have done so, then worry about test boosters/prohormones, etc... Don't do it all backwards like everyone else. Diet really does attribute to 80% of your gains regardless of what the other n00bs think. In short ditch the H-Drol save it for when you are ready. Hope that helps!
yeah thats great im 6'2 205lbs im looking to add mass but i didnt want a high calorie diet a few of my mates who i work out with do and yeah they add mass but alot of excess body fat especially around the waste! aside from that is met rx supreme whey good i got offered a good deal but thers quite a bit of rubbish on the market!