Dermacrine sustain... on your face?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I was reading about how dermacrine can tone muscles without exercise by affecting the mitochondria.

I was wondering if one were to apply it to their face, like their cheecks and whatnot, if it would cause these muscles to tighten up and burn fat giving way to a more attractive face?

I was also reading about powerfull and HGH and how it can give more youthful skin.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
that's extreme dude!

the skin on your face is different from the rest of the body.

love to know what others think :thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i dunno how much of a localized effect this product would have

i also have never heard of the face being an optimal spot for applying transdermally

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used Dermacrine after I shaved a few times a week with no reactions or negative side effects.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just throwing in my two cents, I dont think that spraying sustain to your face is a wise idea. Like someone said your skin on your face is WAY more sensitive to things than that of your back or chest. Also I dont see how you can possible "tighten up" your face. Certian people have certian facial structures for one some people have wider bone structures while others have longer faces. This affects the way persons overall face looks, The only thing that i think you could possibly apply it sustain to is your cheecks or your chin and I doubt it would do THAT much. Especially if your fat to begin with (not saying your fat but the fact is that you cant make dr.ugly into dr.goodlookin) Id just say do a proper diet and your face will lean out. If not your face is not just meant to look that way.

Also im pretty sure supplements help you in terms of aiding fat lost and such but dont expect a friken miracle. Thats how some people give companys a bad rep, when they expect too much and then they complain that it didn't make them good looking or skinny with 2 bottles of w/e.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Just for the record I'm not fat, I'm probably skinnier than most people on this board.. a bit too skinny. The problem is I think my cheeks have sagged and my face doesn't look as good as it used to because of a possible cortisol imbalance.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I say give it a try. If it irritates your face to much then stop.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record I'm not fat, I'm probably skinnier than most people on this board.. a bit too skinny. The problem is I think my cheeks have sagged and my face doesn't look as good as it used to because of a possible cortisol imbalance.
skinny doesnt always mean lean. hmnn I doubt that it would be a cortisol imbalance but if it is, try something cheap like X-lean worked wonders for me. Maybe it could be that your not lean, maybe could be cortisol or maybe your getting old. :jaw:

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
skinny doesnt always mean lean. hmnn I doubt that it would be a cortisol imbalance but if it is, try something cheap like X-lean worked wonders for me. Maybe it could be that your not lean, maybe could be cortisol or maybe your getting old. :jaw:
I'm only 20! I took finasteride for like 2 weeks and it totally messed up my endocrine system. I had blood tests done which showed cortisol being kinda high, like 14 I think. And it kinda happened to my face around this time. It's actually pretty subtle but I know it's there, especially after looking at some older pictures of myself. My face just looked fresher and more confident.

Everywhere else on my body is fairly lean, I can see my abs and my arms are nothing but hard muscle. If you poke me with a finger, chances are you'll feel dense muscle or bone. In no way are my muscles huge or anything though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ever be sure to watch your sodium intake levels? Do you consume enough potassium rich foods? (fresh fruits and veggies, legumes, etc) Many bodybuilders, let alone people, are concerned with the meat and rice combo, but don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. Even at that, you must educate yourself on the estimated value of sodium for most of the foods you consume. You should know what is good and what is bad. For me, it has become 2nd nature to know that the dressing on an Asian chicken salad has about 2,000 milligrams of sodium per only 3 tablespoons... canned tuna probably around 450 mg for the lowered sodium... etc.

Along with excess sodium, food allergies can make your skin sag, especially the skin on your face. Make sure you drink plenty of water as well. If you live a sedentary lifestyle (sitting down at a chair for most of the day and throwing up some dumbells for an hour a day ain't gonna cut it) you will be more likely to sag. Sagging mostly comes from a lack of stimulation. This stimulation could be physical, mental, and/or emotional.

json75

Awards
FYI, I've been rubbing the excess Sustain I have left over on my face for the last few days and I've got no irritation.

Also, 5-6 pumps of Sustain is a boat load of lotion, I find myself running out of places to rub....

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Ever be sure to watch your sodium intake levels? Do you consume enough potassium rich foods? (fresh fruits and veggies, legumes, etc) Many bodybuilders, let alone people, are concerned with the meat and rice combo, but don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. Even at that, you must educate yourself on the estimated value of sodium for most of the foods you consume. You should know what is good and what is bad. For me, it has become 2nd nature to know that the dressing on an Asian chicken salad has about 2,000 milligrams of sodium per only 3 tablespoons... canned tuna probably around 450 mg for the lowered sodium... etc.

Along with excess sodium, food allergies can make your skin sag, especially the skin on your face. Make sure you drink plenty of water as well. If you live a sedentary lifestyle (sitting down at a chair for most of the day and throwing up some dumbells for an hour a day ain't gonna cut it) you will be more likely to sag. Sagging mostly comes from a lack of stimulation. This stimulation could be physical, mental, and/or emotional.
Lack of stimulation could be a good explanation, I don't know if it's the same with you guys but if I'm with a hot girl or I just got laid last night I'll usually feel more confident and attractive and I think my face and overall appearance really does look better. The mind and body do have a deep connection.. And women are more attracted to me who already have a girlfriend. Maybe I just gotta find me a really hot girlfriend? haha

As for the dermacrin sustain, I honestly don't really think it would matter if you rub it onto your face since the mechanism is supposed to be that it gets absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream and reaches all areas of the body.

Also I don't even think my face looks so bad anymore, I was just getting a bit self-conscious looking at how I look through a crappy webcam, but that makes just about anyone not look so good, unless you're brad pitt or david beckham or something.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Lack of stimulation could be a good explanation, I don't know if it's the same with you guys but if I'm with a hot girl or I just got laid last night I'll usually feel more confident and attractive and I think my face and overall appearance really does look better. The mind and body do have a deep connection.. And women are more attracted to me who already have a girlfriend. Maybe I just gotta find me a really hot girlfriend? haha

As for the dermacrin sustain, I honestly don't really think it would matter if you rub it onto your face since the mechanism is supposed to be that it gets absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream and reaches all areas of the body.
I think resveratrol in a facial cream/lotion formula would be a REALLY cool idea... but I'm not sure if it's good to chronically use a transdermal carrier on the skin of your face. It'd be like the difference of using one of those heavy duty, stiff bristle brush exfoliator on your body and then scrubbing your face down with it. Your body can withstand it and benefit from it, while your face will look like you took a brillo pad to it for days. Ya know?

Yeah the stimulation part is VERY important. I catch myself reading a good book and the stimulation from that alone is enough to tighten the skin a little bit, honestly. Hot girls can be stimulating, but some can be a drain and leave you sagging more than before. lol.

Find something intrinsic that will stimulate you, so when your hot girl parts with you in the morning, you don't sag all of a sudden. :toofunny:

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I recently just got a hold of a free sample of some DMAE cream. I know orally it's used as a nootropic but topically it apparently has the effect of tightening up the face.

Anyone know anything about DMAE cream?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it works, I think it may be a gimmick kinda like green tea on creams. Topically it does nothing. They use GABA in facial creams and lip plumpers too. Not sure it works either.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think you have anything to worry about rubbin the Sustain on your face. At no time did I get any irritation (and I rubbed it in a lot of random places).

Also in terms of reducing face fat (cheeks, double chin, etc) Par Dues once recommended the use of Lipoderm Ultra. I believe some people did do this with some success. You may have to google this or PM me as it was not a thread on this board.