Ever wanted to try USPLabs-NutraPlanet has a HUGE sale-

  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Ever wanted to try USPLabs-NutraPlanet has a HUGE sale-


    A Huge promise that you will not see pricing like this FOR A LONG TIME. The pricing was only to take Part in Sam's anniversary sale because we love Sam so much at USPlabs.

    Sale ends at the end of the month.

    Super Cissus Rx..SO cheap
    PowerFULL is at a steal
    Anabolic Pump is at distribution pricing!

    USPLabs

  2. Registered User
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Rep Power
    974

    I just ordered not too long ago...
  3. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    I just ordered not too long ago...
    toad how many times do I have to tell you..e-mail me.....jeeezzzzz
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82878

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    A Huge promise that you will not see pricing like this FOR A LONG TIME. The pricing was only to take Part in Sam's anniversary sale because we love Sam so much at USPlabs.

    Sale ends at the end of the month.

    Super Cissus Rx..SO cheap
    PowerFULL is at a steal
    Anabolic Pump is at distribution pricing!

    USPLabs
    Thats pretty cool of you guys, its definitely the cheapest I have seen, not being able to view wholesale prices. I picked up supercissus and anabolic pump, along with some other goodies, just too good of a deal to pass up on.
  5. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    388

    Love my anabolic pump man. Time to get some more and try some p-slin !
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Lol put in my order on Thursday, and I think the prices changed on Fri/Sat. Oh well It's not a sale if we don't have people saying how they JUST paid $xx.xx dollars more right lol
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol put in my order on Thursday, and I think the prices changed on Fri/Sat. Oh well It's not a sale if we don't have people saying how they JUST paid $xx.xx dollars more right lol
    If you placed order on thursday, the sale price was active. The sale ends November 1st.
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Love my anabolic pump man. Time to get some more and try some p-slin !
    O yeah Plsin is on sale aswell!!!!!!
  9. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    P-Slin is awesome.....that is all
  10. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Delirium, Tremens
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    961

    Bout to order some of that bulk super cissus for my tai chi teacher. Aren't I a good student?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  11. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Englander
    Posts
    3,686
    Rep Power
    2016

    PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx for me..
  12. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox View Post
    PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx for me..
    thanks Pete!

    Sale ends tomorrow! Check out the top 10 products at Nutraplanet, USPLabs represents well:}
  13. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    431

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    thanks Pete!

    Sale ends tomorrow! Check out the top 10 products at Nutraplanet, USPLabs represents well:}
    Is the new bulk 50% cissus thats being sold at nutraplanet is more anabolic compared to your 10% which is more for healing of tendons ?
  14. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    I already got 3 pslin, I'm getting more
  15. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Is the new bulk 50% cissus thats being sold at nutraplanet is more anabolic compared to your 10% which is more for healing of tendons ?
    I have no experience with the Powder. I sure would love your comparison feedback!
  16. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    431

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I have no experience with the Powder. I sure would love your comparison feedback!
    If you don't know anything about it I order two bottle of your supercissus yesterday from the planet before the sale ended your product delivers what I need for my tendons USPLabs rocks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements you want to try
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:50 PM
  2. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
  3. Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Creatine
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 10:28 PM
  4. Feeling bored, want to try something new
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in