Bulk Ecdy and Turk

pocketboy

Awards
Hi there,

Is there any effect (I mean, better LBM gain impact) if (I'm 150lbs) I take 3g of ecdy + 5 gram of turk (split 5 times a day, follow, 15 min after by protein meal or shake) ?

Also, I'm interested about dimethylalamine too, for the energy/euphory side, and with Green tea for the effect on acne.

What gain/fat loss, should I expect of 3g ecdy + 5g turk a day ?

thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It will probably overkill to use that much ecdysterones at one time. Stick with one or the other and, like I have said many times, ecdy is NOT a mass builder. It is a great supplement for cardio, nitrogen retention, and recovery, but you are not going to gain significant LBM from it.

Now, if you were to stack it with something like IGF-2 or Activate Extreme, then you will have a great NH stack for bulking or recomping.

pocketboy

Awards
Ok, thanks, just what does "overkill" mean ?

And I don't really like testosterone thing, I'm to proud of my acne free face :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, thanks, just what does "overkill" mean ?

And I don't really like testosterone thing, I'm to proud of my acne free face :D
Overkill would be using too much of the same thing. There is only so much the body can use before it is excreted as just waste. 1.5g of ecdy per day is plenty to see the positive effects from it.

pocketboy

Awards
okay, so, those 1.5g won't add me any LBM at all ?

Do you know any supplement that help me add significant LBM without a acne side effect ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
okay, so, those 1.5g won't add me any LBM at all ?

Do you know any supplement that help me add significant LBM without a acne side effect ?
Research X-Factor. That being said, supplements are not the key to adding LBM-that is contingent upon your diet and training.

pocketboy

Awards
X-factor is pro inflammation supp, it had acne issue ...