Some first time questions

Archimedean

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading through this forum for a few weeks and have found it to be friendly, informative, and interesting. I finally decided to make the plunge and sign up! I have some questions for you guys regarding supplements and I am hoping you'll have the answers. Before I ask, however, I'll provide some information about myself.

Height: 5'6”
Weight: 175.00lbs
Goal: Explosive increase in lean muscle mass
Weight lifting experience: 2 years

Now with that out of the way, here are my questions:

I have never used any supplements aside from protein powder, creatine and multivitamins. I am well aware that there are some major gains to be had if one uses anabolics correctly. Since this will be my first time, I want to make sure I know what I am getting into before I try it, and I want to know the right supplements to use and how to use them.

As mentioned above, this is my first time. In your experience, where would be a good place to start? I am interested in a supplement which you guys feel confident in its effectiveness and ideally doesn't have hideous side effects. I feel confident in my ability to manage side effects, but I would rather not be inundated with them, if at all possible.

Second, with said supplement stated, how much should I take, how often and for how long? What can I expect from taking it (obviously, an increase in muscle mass, but what else?)?

Third, at the end of the cycle, what can I take at the end of the cycle to avoid gyno, testicular shrinkage, etc? How should I go about using said product?

And last, but not least, how much am I looking to spend in total? While I am fairly well off with my job, its not as though money isn't a question. What is the best deal?

Thanks so much for the information, guys. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

All the best,
Archimedean

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
eventhough you have 2 years of experience under your belt, you should probably do some more research by yourself. Were here to help but not to spoon feed you. If your looking into anabolics stay away. You being new, even with spoonfeeding you wouldnt get enough info provodied. I also hope people do not spoon feed you because that would require you to do no learning of your own. So with that said Anabolics steroids or PH = no.
1) not enough research
2) you could potentially hurt yourself and your health because of this
3) serms are pretty hard to get now a days. Considering feds are watching you and everything.

So with that said. I would recommend you Drive, RPM and X-Factor. Pretty neat combination of stuff if you ask me. X-Factor if diet is proper you will avoid most side effects besides a little acne and joint pain. By all means it is not a steroid though. Drive and RPM have added about 5-10 pounds on all lifts as well. I noticed on a high calorie bulk, im starting to lean out fairly quick.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cellar explained it all, and regarding the supplements cellar mentioned, check out the review/log section and see how ppl are liking them and if they might be right for you....but defintely do more research and dont just jump into anything

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, someone should not touch any AAS until they understand what type of macros are best for them and they have a solid understanding of what training works best for them. After that, I think ~6 months of solid research about whichever compound you would like to use and the appropriate PCT. BBing is a long-term project, not something you do every now and then to look good for beach season.

Do not take that as a criticism towards your plan, but please understand that solid LBM gains can made with training and diet alone. If you are not currently at a point where you are consistently seeing some sort of progress (either LBM gain, strength gains, or fat loss) by just diet and training, then AAS are not needed. However, a reassessment of your plans is.