Picamilon Long-term use

havoc07

Awards
Just ordered some Picamilon to see if it helps with my social anxiety my question is can it be used long term like everyday over a long period of time? Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just ordered some Picamilon to see if it helps with my social anxiety my question is can it be used long term like everyday over a long period of time? Thanks
Although some clinicals show that no disturbances or abnormalities were found in the kidneys or the urinary system after a long-term administration of Picamilon (a chemical bonding of GABA and Niacin), it would still be advisable to use it for about two months and discontinue for about two weeks before restarting the cycle. A period of eight weeks of use would be appropriate as some of the effects of Picamilon supplementation are cumulative.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this a drug or supplement?

Bioman has some nice tips on delaing with anxiety.

One of my favorite fixes is 2ml lemon balm extract mixed with 600mg rhodilia in a tea. It is pretty potent and a great break from my staple which is phenibut with 3-4rpm.

Phen and RPM are such a nice combo and make you feel like the kind of the world.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just read more on it...

Looks interesting but I was wondering, could it cause false positives on drug tests?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!