ISA-TEST by Isatori

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for feedback from others who have used ISA-TEST; effectiveness; type of results, etc.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it or able to provide any actual feedback?

hi ive heard off a couple off people using it.its meant 2 be great.plus all isatori products are good u cant go wrong with them

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wuttup fb. I tried the older version, without the fenugreek, and it worked quite well. Better pumps in gym, feeling of well being/alpha male, and wild sex drive. I was impressed. I would buy again. As for the new formula I don't know, but hopefully they only improved..

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
Looking for feedback from others who have used ISA-TEST; effectiveness; type of results, etc.

Great stuff!
I have been through 2 bottles. One recommendation;
Make sure you swallow these capsules. I swallowed all my capsules and the last one must have not gone all the way down and I just happened to have a small burp and it exploded all the way up my nasal passage and it wasn't a very nice experience let me tell you. It burned like hell for an hour and a half, my eyes and nose ran like crazy. I had constant mucus running down the back of my throat causing me to keep clearing my throat to spit up and wanting to vomit. That just aggravated my throat with whatever was causing it to burn from the capsules.
I was a freak thing. I did not know what to think at first although I could taste it and knew right away. Talk about a very bitter taste.
I never did make it to the gym that day and this happened on my second bottle with only 4 doses left.
Yes, you may find this funny and think, what an idiot!
Unfortunatley for me, it happened.
I just make sure they go down with lots of water.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I saw a log in bb.com where a guy made blood tests after a isa-test cycle, the testestosterone results were disappointing , only a marginal increase that couldn't have done much on muscle mass.
Not trying to go against who liked it , just posting what I saw.
Go there do a search and you`ll find it...

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
it was ok.
Diesel Test Hardcore is the best one I've tried out of about 7 or 8 of them.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
DTH looks solid. Weren't you gonna go with that one anyway fatburner? Your original plan looked good, why change it up?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, going with DTH and NOS Precursor; was just inquiring about ISA-Test for later use.

DTH looks solid. Weren't you gonna go with that one anyway fatburner? Your original plan looked good, why change it up?