Any new results for methyl ripped, lean, dry?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

Any new results for methyl ripped, lean, dry?

I was just wounderin if anyone had tried the Nx Labs ripped system and what kind of results they had?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've only tried the Methyl Dry, and it was a pretty good diuretic. Got me pretty dry!
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.2%

This is not a good product. Methyl ripped can help increase your metbolism, but it is very stimulant heavy, and quite frankly there are much more effective products on the market that will make you less of a weirdo. The dry is not a cost effective product. It is more effective than say... Dandellion root, but not anywhere near the level of SAN Shredded.

Get Leviathan Reloaded, or Hotrox extream, or pretty much any of the fat burners you hear about on here.

DB2000
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    This is not a good product. Methyl ripped can help increase your metbolism, but it is very stimulant heavy, and quite frankly there are much more effective products on the market that will make you less of a weirdo. The dry is not a cost effective product. It is more effective than say... Dandellion root, but not anywhere near the level of SAN Shredded.

Get Leviathan Reloaded, or Hotrox extream, or pretty much any of the fat burners you hear about on here.

DB2000

Yeah, I definintely agree that the Dry is not cost effective!! I only tried it once. I usually stick to MHP Expell. SO San Shredded is good, huh! Might have to give it a whirl next time I want to dry up a bit.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OOPS, and I forgot to reiterate what dancebot said about the fat brners that are mentioned on this site! Leviathan= Awesome, Venom Hyper Drive= Awesome, and can't wait to try Leviathan reloaded!
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have not tried the Ripped System. Yet, I would like to venture a few comments. The Methyl Ripped contains a lot of useful compounds such as green tea extract, L-carnitine ester, Bacopa Monnieri, Ashwagandha, Clary sage extract, forskolin, Raspberry ketone, and so on, but the quantities may not be sufficient to deliver potent effects. So, the intended impact of the product must come from the fairly high amounts of stimulants. Yohimbine HCL must be a key component here. If you are averse to taking strong stimulants, you might want to look elsewhere.
    Altogether, I would prefer some other supplements on offer here on AM.

The Dry is heavy on diuretics. This may not be something for everyone. Diuretics, also called "water pills", are used in the treatment of congestive heart failure (CHF), high blood pressure (hypertension), edema (water retention), and some types of kidney or liver diseases.
    It may not be medically desirable to take strong diuretics if one does not have any of the above conditions. Some side effects of diuretics may include weakness, muscle cramps, increased sensitivity to sunlight, dizziness, joint pain, decreased sexual desire, and irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia).
    Again, there are alternatives here on AM. If one absolutely needs to use a diuretic compound, care should be taken to choose a product that offers a complete blend of agents that can ameliorate some of the negatives.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. any new products for pct
    By fireworkz788 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:58 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
  4. Post Cycle Therapy For Ids Ripped Tabs And Est Methyl E
    By PACMAN118 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3