Epistane Question - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane Question

1. New Member

Epistane Question

I plan on running Epistane at 30 to 40 mg for 4 weeks with cycle support and taurine. Would Liver Care and 6 oxo extreme be good enough for a pct or should i just do a pulse cycle where a PCT is not needed.

2. Professional Member

pct is ALWAYS needed man. think of it in respects of supplements, each supplement affects our body in different ways. Although the same pathways may be used in certian supplements everyone reacts differently to them. PCT should be required in this case because you simply do not know how your body reacts to epistane. Sometimes someone may even get shut down on low dosages. Get your hands on a serm for you and your lab rat. You simply never know what and how your body will react in terms of the supplement here. and the pct you mentioned for your straight cycle does not seem enough. Just letting you know. Agian have proper precautions on hand at all times. We all react differently and to different degrees on supplementation, some users may never need PCT on pulse cycles while others will get shut down even on low dose pulse. It's your balls and your life, value it. Just my 2 cents
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

if you pulse it you might not need a serm. dermacrine sustain and post cycle support by anabolic innovations might do you right. i would consider pulsing it at 40mg a day on workout days. (max 4 days a week.)
    •   

4. New Member

Where Would Someone Go About Getting A SERM, Becuase I am having trouble finding one and apparently there is a way because it seems losts of people are taking epistane and other products similiar to it. thanks.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

SERMs can be obtained

From A Doctor
    From the Black Market
    From a Research Chemical Company for lab rats
  6. New Member

would Nolvadex XT be sufficient
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

no novedex xt would not be sufficient. you need Nolvadex. another alternative would be toremifene. It good on the lipids and the nuts.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jm7502 View Post
    Where Would Someone Go About Getting A SERM, Becuase I am having trouble finding one and apparently there is a way because it seems losts of people are taking epistane and other products similiar to it. thanks.
    Sustain is a SERM, just doesn't have the clinical data like other SERM's have. Should be fine with Epi esp if pulsed. Check out the Primordial Performance for more info on Sustain.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Usually, the decision for someone to use Sustain over Clomid or Nolva is to avoid the side-effecs of these SERMs. I personally donít use either clomid or nolva due to there extensive toxic profile. (liver toxic, ocular toxic, genotoxic, libido suppressing, ect)

Clomid and Nolva are synthetic estrogens that have super-estrogen effects, anti-estrogenic effects, and screwy DNA damaging effects depending on the bodily tissue and metabolite. I went through exhaustive research with these compounds, and the closer you look at them, the more damaging they appear.

Consider this Ė We are about to enter the 3th major generation of medical SERMS. Clomid and Nolva are first generation SERMís with the worst side effect profile, toremifene and raloxifene are second generation, and bazedoxifene, arzoxifene, and lasofoxifene are 3rd generation. Each generation improves upon the previous generation by being less toxic. That should tell you something. I can post a full referenced write up on this.

Everyone who has replaced their typical SERMs with Sustain has been more than happy. So far, everyone claims to actually be recovering better with Sustain, compared to clomid or nolva. While I do believe Sustain to be equally effective for post cycle therapy purposes, I think peopleís results are so positive because they are simply suffering from less side effects. (Contrary to popular believe, post cycle sexual dysfunction is often a result of PCT drugs such as clomid or nolva, not low testosterone)

Info from Eric from PP.

The issue is simply that you're swimming in 'uncharted waters'.

Resveratrol is a great ER antagonist, but is still relatively new to the science community.

Has it been clinically shown to modulate ER's?
    Yes.
    Has it been clinically shown to increase testosterone?
    Yes.
    Has it been clinically shown to block ER's in breast tissues?
    You betcha.
    Has it been clinically shown to quickly return the body to homeostasis following a suppressive anabolic steroids cycle?
    No.
    Will it assist in returning the body to homeostasis following a steroids cycle?
    Probably.
    Is there any information comparing it to a SERM for use in returning the body to homeostasis after a suppressive anabolic steroids cycle?
    No.

You're replacing a chemical that was designed specifically to block estrogen receptors, with a chemical found in grapes and peanuts that coincidentally has the ability to bind to ER-alpha and ER-beta without promoting an estrogenic effect.

Info from the sinner both of whom design products with Trans-Resveratrol in it.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

i find the above post interesting, especialy the sexual part. i took a halodrol clone about 9 months back, and did no post cycle therapy cuz i was a noob and didnt research it till after, well i had some adverse liver effects most likely, but as far as my sex drive, i never seemed to lose it, infact it went up, and it seemed as if i bounced back. i wouldnt recomend this though, i didnt to bloodwork that particular time so i dont know what really happened inside. for the rest i took after i did though. i took clomid for pct the most recent time and had blood work done 2 weeks after and i was told i was in good range.
  11. Senior Member

Just follow the basics here man, and use cycle support and something to lube the joints. Epistane dries me out somethin horrible. www.epistane.com you need a serm
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

See the Epistane FAQ in the steroid section for more details.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Just follow the basics here man, and use cycle support and something to lube the joints. Epistane dries me out somethin horrible. www.epistane.com you need a serm

what is this cycle support ya speak of?
  14. Professional Member

it's a product by Annabolic innovations but you still need a serm.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    it's a product by Annabolic innovations but you still need a serm.
    True, but if you can't get a SERM i think AI's post cycle support would be sufficient for Epistane. Other PH's not so sure but Epi i think would be fine if your not feeling shut down.
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    True, but if you can't get a SERM i think AI's post cycle support would be sufficient for Epistane. Other PH's not so sure but Epi i think would be fine if your not feeling shut down.
    possibly, I think you could probably get away with just using formestane on low dosages to prevent shutdown too.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

If I was going to recommend anything I would do so in the following order:

* SERM - Plain and simple, best thing to have on hand just in case 1) Torm 2) Nolvadex

* Non SERM - Post Cycle Support + Formestane

* Non SERM Better - Cycle Support + Post Cycle Support + Formestane

* Get some bloodwork before and after to see how it affected / affects you.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    if you pulse it you might not need a serm. dermacrine sustain and post cycle support by anabolic innovations might do you right.
    Why would you want both of those products when they have the exact same active ingredients?

Trans-res works MUCH better transdermally than orally. There really is no point in using the post cycle support.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Question? Need answers quickly...
    By daydayy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:58 PM
  2. Epistane Question
    By larue38462 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 04:42 PM
  3. xtremetren and epistane question
    By brandon43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 03:20 PM
  4. epistane question