Finasteride and superdrol

havoc07

Awards
I'm currently taking Finasteride because of a hair shedding problem and im taking 1.25 mg a day i plan on doing either a superdrol or jungle warfare cycle my question is should i take more Finasteride on cycle then like a month after with my pct? I was thinking like 2.5 mga day. Thanks for your help

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Finasteride only prevents the reduction from hormones via the 5-AR enzyme. This prevents test from turning into DHT.

Some hormones, like Deca, are actually more likely to cause hairloss before being reduced, so taking Fin actually speeds up hairloss while on Deca.

I dont think anybody knows for sure if it will help or hurt while you are on Superdrol, but I would be safe and NOT take the fin while on SuperDrol.

Why? Because your test levels are going to be in the gutter while on Superdrol - you wont have any DHT floating around. Secondly, if SuperDrol itself causes hairloss, it will be WORSE on fin because it wont be able to become 5-AR reduced.

Instead I would save it for post cycle therapy, when you want your estrogen and DHT to be low in order to kick start your HPTA.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finasteride only prevents the reduction from hormones via the 5-AR enzyme. This prevents test from turning into DHT.

Some hormones, like Deca, are actually more likely to cause hairloss before being reduced, so taking Fin actually speeds up hairloss while on Deca.

I dont think anybody knows for sure if it will help or hurt while you are on Superdrol, but I would be safe and NOT take the fin while on SuperDrol.

Why? Because your test levels are going to be in the gutter while on Superdrol - you wont have any DHT floating around. Secondly, if SuperDrol itself causes hairloss, it will be WORSE on fin because it wont be able to become 5-AR reduced.

Instead I would save it for post cycle therapy, when you want your estrogen and DHT to be low in order to kick start your HPTA.
:goodpost: good post

havoc07

Awards

WOW thanks for the info

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I forgot to add, some steroids are already 5-AR reduced, and are sometimes called DHT derivatives ( Anavar, Winny come to mind ).

Taking fin while on a DHT derivative is also ineffective since the hormone is already 5-AR reduced.

Ive taken Anavar before, didnt notice any increased hairloss ( and Im prone - Im about a NW3 on the hairloss scale ). Ive heard Winny absolutely shreds your hairline. I dont have a reason why some DHT based steroids cause or do not cause hairloss, perhaps its just their particular affinity to the scalp receptors that DHT normally binds to.