PrimaForce/SciVation

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
With all the griping that I do there is also a flip side to the argument and I gotta acknowledge this.

Back awhile ago I was emailing Marc L. back and forth about some of the products. He was very polite and patient with my questions that I had. I also made a request for a SciVation t-shirt and he immediately sent out one. Later on I heard that there was samples for VasoXplode (Now VasoCharge) and I like pre-workout supps so I decided to ask for a sample. I was blown away when I saw a full tub of VasoXplode because I was just expecting some small paper packets or something along those lines. The first tub that was sent to me got lost with FedEx and eventually re-surfaced 4 weeks later...yeah I dunno. In the meantime since I did not recieve the first package, Marc re-sent out another tub of VasoXplode and also included the 60th anniversary magazine of Arnold. So I eventually wound up with 2 VasoXplodes !

With all the stuff I recieved I was pretty blown away, because usually my other emails to other companies go unanswered.

I've always liked Primaforce supps to begin with, but the postive approach and how incredibly generous they were to me, I think they really deserve some credit. :thumbsup:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the griping that I do there is also a flip side to the argument and I gotta acknowledge this.

Back awhile ago I was emailing Marc L. back and forth about some of the products. He was very polite and patient with my questions that I had. I also made a request for a SciVation t-shirt and he immediately sent out one. Later on I heard that there was samples for VasoXplode (Now VasoCharge) and I like pre-workout supps so I decided to ask for a sample. I was blown away when I saw a full tub of VasoXplode because I was just expecting some small paper packets or something along those lines. The first tub that was sent to me got lost with FedEx and eventually re-surfaced 4 weeks later...yeah I dunno. In the meantime since I did not recieve the first package, Marc re-sent out another tub of VasoXplode and also included the 60th anniversary magazine of Arnold.

With all the stuff I recieved I am pretty blown away when usually my other emails to other companies go unanswered.

I've always liked Primaforce supps to begin with, but the postive approach and how incredibly generous they were to me, I think they really deserve some credit. :thumbsup:

I agree, He's a top guy!

They made a mistake sending me a product and he sent me 2 tubs of XTEND FREE!

AWESOME GUY!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Back awhile ago I was emailing Marc L. back and forth about some of the products. He was very polite and patient with my questions that I had. I also made a request for a SciVation t-shirt and he immediately sent out one. Later on I heard that there was samples for VasoXplode (Now VasoCharge) and I like pre-workout supps so I decided to ask for a sample. I was blown away when I saw a full tub of VasoXplode because I was just expecting some small paper packets or something along those lines. The first tub that was sent to me got lost with FedEx and eventually re-surfaced 4 weeks later...yeah I dunno. In the meantime since I did not recieve the first package, Marc re-sent out another tub of VasoXplode and also included the 60th anniversary magazine of Arnold. So I eventually wound up with 2 VasoXplodes !

With all the stuff I recieved I was pretty blown away, because usually my other emails to other companies go unanswered.

I love the BA tingle from VasoXplode. I bought a few tubs when they had their 'clumped product' sale.

Good stuff.

X

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That Vaso-Charge looks like a damn good formula! I've always like Primaforce/Scivation's integrity and their products are always expected to be pure and of grade A quality.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Marc is a good guy, and Scivation is a solid company...

See Reaper..We dont have to fight..haha..good score there man

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I love the BA tingle from VasoXplode.
I noticed this too. I was sort of worried when it first happened. I thought maybe I was having an abnormal reaction to something in it. But nope, happens just about every time and only for a few seconds or so. Great pre workout supplement. And the flavoring in it and the Xtend are incredible.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I really think that those guys over at Scivation are stand up kind of guys!!:thumbsup: Marc seems like a very, very polite and very honest type of person. His approach to dieting has GREATLY added to the results I have gotten during my recent cut! I can't ait till my NP order gets in today, as It contains a lot of Extend(which I am DYING to try), as well as Vasocharge! I am sure I will be really impressed by the results these products give me, and feel I will probably be ordering a lot more here shortly. I am going to make someof their supps staples of mine, as they are not overly priced, and seem to be of A+ quality!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've had similar dealings with Scivation with similar results. I had an issue with a bottle of Primal No2 and Marc not only replaced it, but allowed me to try out the NEW grape flavored Xtend, (a full small tub no packets). Not only are their products well formulated and reasonably priced, their customer service is far beyond what it needs to be.

BTW, you guys are gonna love the new flavor. It's really good. My wife keeps asking when it's coming out cause she likes it MUCH better than the old version.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dangg thats so tite...i loved vaso xplode wen i used it last year it was amazing

beallio

beallio

Awards
I love the BA tingle from VasoXplode. I bought a few tubs when they had their 'clumped product' sale.

Good stuff.

X
Reminds of a niacin flush w/o the actually red blotchy skin effect.

Good product, even better company. Sure wish they'd release the apple xtend to other retailers though...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea they're awesome. I picked up some of the Vaso-Xplode (12tubs) and just asked for some samples of Lemon Extend. I didn't get anything in the order but about 4 weeks later I got a tub Lemon Xtend a Primal N2O and Game Over Vol. 3. Then a shirt when I picked up some Sesame Oil :thumbsup: I'm slowly switching to their line.

O yea i'd like to apple Xtend to be sold elsewhere also :sad:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yeah there awesome. I just asked for a sample of grape xtend and i got an entire tub. Top notch company for sure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree. I love their customer service. I really like the basic PrimaForce products the best though. Best price/quality compared to others. I would really like to see more products included in the Primaforce line. I know there are a lot, but the more variety the better. I just got a new tub of their Carb Slam, since it was on sale at "The Planet". Never disapointed with anything from Primaforce. Quality and worth the price everytime.