Superdrol NG/Retain

3Captains

Awards
Can these two be taken on cycle together or should u seperate them and take retain as a pct? What about MassFX can that be taken as well and when?

Thanks for your help!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol NG needs no post cycle therapy. DHEA and ATD have been noted to possibly have HPTA upregulating effects. With the addition of a stimulant blend that they like to call the 'injection matrix' it would be a good idea to add the Retain 2 into the mix, as stimulants like the caffeine and yohimbine combo will cause cortisol to rise. DHEA has some conversion to 7-keto-DHEA, but don't rely on that for good cortisol combat.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SDNG would require light PCT, shutdown is minimal. And with people resonding differently to different things, why take the chance? AX's aPCT was created for just this purpose.

And you would be fine to take Retain2 while taking SDNG and afterwards. Stacking the two with MassFX would make a killer combo. I'd do 4 weeks of SDNG, MFX, R2 followed by 4 weeks of aPCT & R2.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There we have it. Buy the Advanced PCT and you'll be set! Perfect sales pitch!

3Captains

Awards
Aright Sounds like a plan! I should be starting the cycle tomorrow so thanks a ton! I might log it and see how it goes!

Thanks again for the help:head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aright Sounds like a plan! I should be starting the cycle tomorrow so thanks a ton! I might log it and see how it goes!

Thanks again for the help:head:
Kewl! Need anything, just let me (us) know. We're here to help!

3Captains

Awards
Aright thanks again!!! I did start a log today so well see how it goes!

thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29