liqid masterdrol...revisited....

json75

Awards
Ok, I know alot of people feel Legal Gear is a shady supplement company, however, I'd like to know a little more about liquid masterdrol.

From the literature I've read, this sup converts to Stanolone a DHT steroid, one which resembles masteron which resembles proviron.

The benifits of DHT anabolics such as Stanolone, Masteron, is that they cause little to no shut down. Proviron for example has clinical studies to prove that it doesn't suppress testosterone levels.

Now these drugs however will not pack on alot of lbs, but they will harden you up, increase libido, not shut you down to hard, and increase strength.

Now thats pretty cool if you already feel as tho you have a decent amount of mass and feel like just hardening it up for show (me).

Thoughts?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am no way any expert in this and i did not use the liq mas but i did use the LG M 1-D AND I-GH-1 and it did not do anything for me the m 1-d from the research i did(i wish i did it before i bought it) is nothing more than dhea with a ai in it alot of people that talk about it say it is garbarge i hear the same of liq mas thats it is pretty much useless but that is from what i can gather from posts

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know alot of people feel Legal Gear is a shady supplement company, however, I'd like to know a little more about liquid masterdrol.

From the literature I've read, this sup converts to Stanolone a DHT steroid, one which resembles masteron which resembles proviron.

Legal Gear actually claims that LM converts to "stenelone." Try googling it. You won't find ANY references to "stenelone" except in Legal Gear sales literature.

I don't know what the hell "stenelone" is supposed to be. It sounds like a made-up word that is supposed to sound like a steroid to convince people to buy the product.

The fact that they won't say what the product actually does (except convert into a word they appear to have made-up) is enough for me to tell you to stay clear. If you're looking for a hardening agent, then I'd suggest a furazadrol type product.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
for what it is worth , i am using it right now 3x / week pre workout and it certainly gives some pumps and some intensity

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Masterdrol's legacy is based off of 5-alpha reductase conversion to DHT, like the original Masterdrol being 5-alpha-andro... but like many of others have stated, you'll never really know what you're putting into your body and I would DEFINITELY advise AGAINST putting an ounce of trust into Legal Gear, LG Science, or whatever they want to call themselves.

json75

Awards
I was really hoping that this would be a better product.....

I'll just stick with Epi for light 2 weekers every couple months, Epi after all is a DHT anabolic as well, Guess thats why suppression isn't such an issue.

Yeahright...thank for the Furazadrol suggestion, its definitely an option ive been investigating.