shipping to australia??

un33q

Awards
i'm thinking of ordering DCP and anabolic pump oryellow gold or powerfull. but the thing is i'm living in australia and i don't know whether these will get past customs. so for those of you who know anything about products, the above products specifically and whether you can get them in to australia could you please help us out. and also any other products which i won't be able to get into aus. thx.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you might want to place a bigger order. shipping is probably more than the products itself. I know there peeps from aust in here. Maybe they would chime in.

un33q

Awards
you might want to place a bigger order. shipping is probably more than the products itself. I know there peeps from aust in here. Maybe they would chime in.
yer ordering a bigger order is a good idea, but the thing is i wanna do it soon since exams are over in about 2 weeks and i get a hyooge break. but i don't know whether the products im gona order are banned in australia.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just answered you in the other thread, should be fine to bring in.

Cellar, it's the same deal really, larger orders mean higher shipping costs, hah

J1gsaw

Awards
Hey, im in aus, and get my supplements from a few diffrent stores, i wont list any, but get on the search engine and type in supplement stores or the like, it will show up some good ones.