X-Lean stock?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't paying too much attention when the whole IBE thing went down. Is Nutra continuing to carry IBE, are they just selling the stock that is left? I'm wondering because X-Lean is out of stock, and I want to know if any more is coming in stock?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Things haven't been going all to well for IBE. It seems like they're having problems keeping up with demand ever since "project raw deal." What's worse is getting a straight answer from anybody that works there. Good luck.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Is the IBE forum still up? Or is it just me that doesn't have permission to access it?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
'Tis down. There is a discussion of it somewhere on this forum.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Things haven't been going all to well for IBE. It seems like they're having problems keeping up with demand ever since "project raw deal." What's worse is getting a straight answer from anybody that works there. Good luck.
I am on here daily and check my PM's frequently. If anyone has a question ever I will do my best, always, to get you an answer. Not sure why "What's worse is getting a straight answer from anybody that works there", who did you talk to or try to contact?

There have been several factors recently that have caused some delays but we are currently working on smoothing out and rolling out the backorders we have had recently.

We are definitely planning on getting stock to NP, things just take time sometimes.

Please see IBE's reply and we really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Much Love,

Neoborn

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Getting a straight answer is impossible. In one email I was told that all orders shipped by last friday and that a refund would be processed on a seperate order. Well, over a week later and no order arrived and no refund yet. What really upsets me is lying to calm people down. there was no need to say all orders had shipped if they had not.The refund thing I guess could take longer than a week but either way I agree, its been a mess.

It's not waiting that is really a problem (although that is unfortunate) because things happen in this game that no one planned for but why say things are all fixed if they aren't yet?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Getting a straight answer is impossible. In one email I was told that all orders shipped by last friday and that a refund would be processed on a seperate order. Well, over a week later and no order arrived and no refund yet. What really upsets me is lying to calm people down. there was no need to say all orders had shipped if they had not.The refund thing I guess could take longer than a week but either way I agree, its been a mess.

It's not waiting that is really a problem (although that is unfortunate) because things happen in this game that no one planned for but why say things are all fixed if they aren't yet?
:clap2: I couldn't have said it any better. I love IBE, but this just plain sucks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must say that I don't have alot of information to offer. One thing I have noticed though is business is alot simpler and easy from a customers POV. You know I click the "order button" input what I want, my credit card number, press go then it arrives at my door....see simple! On the other side of the fence I am sure it can be alot more challenging at times.

I understand your frustration, and am sorry that you feel this way. I would love to investigate your issue if I had access to an internal system or a way to find your information.

I would say definitely call them up or talk to either LakemountD or Luvmuhroids depending on which company your order is for about this.

Much Love,

Neoborn

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMR is the person handling my emails and I do understand things happen BUT that does not make it ok to lie to calm people down. If I was told the truth then this would be much less troubling...

I am actually just complaining here because I have given up all hope of emailing customer service because the answers he gives are totally fabricated, so why bother.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I am seeing he hasn't lied but I guess each person will take what they experience a little differently. From what I have seen he has explained multiple times for the delays and that people will get what they have ordered albeit a little later than expected.

From the customers replies people are now starting to get what they ordered...

If you require a refund he has also layed out the guidelines for receiving one in multiple places on the IBE forums.

Much Love,

Neoborn

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I am seeing he hasn't lied but I guess each person will take what they experience a little differently. From what I have seen he has explained multiple times for the delays and that people will get what they have ordered albeit a little later than expected.

From the customers replies people are now starting to get what they ordered...

If you require a refund he has also layed out the guidelines for receiving one in multiple places on the IBE forums.

Much Love,

Neoborn
I got another email that seems promising so I'll assume that it wasn't meant to be a lie... Often micommunication and lies can be the same thing depending on the persons perspective of who you ask.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I got another email that seems promising so I'll assume that it wasn't meant to be a lie... Often micommunication and lies can be the same thing depending on the persons perspective of who you ask.
I look forward to you being a happy consumer / poster and look forward to your happy " it arrived and all is well, I was mistaken post" ....lol

Much Love,

Neoborn

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to you being a happy consumer / poster and look forward to your happy " it arrived and all is well, I was mistaken post" ....lol

Much Love,

Neoborn

I won't say I was mistaken because I was not and that can't change, future actions don't alter past ones although I do think you are right and it will get sorted out.