Opinions on ALRI Lean Dreams...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Opinions on ALRI Lean Dreams...

Has anyone tried this...

I did last night for the first time with the samples from NP...

took it by itself i have never woke up so many time in the middle of the night before... but i have to say im not tired right now and i feel really good... but i woke up at least 3 or 4 times... it does say promotes deep sleep on the package and i wasnt sleep walking

any one have any better results...i have a few more samples so im going to keep trying for the next few days to see if it was just a one time deal.

2. first night i took it, i had a an awesome nights sleep, felt realy good the day after, 2nd night i took it, i woke up a few times, 3-4 could of been my flatmates coming back late for one of them, but i still feel pretty good now, gonna take another packet 2nite and see what happens,

go NP and free samples
    •   

3. yeah im gonna try it again tonight and see...i mean even though i woke up alot i still feel energized and ready to go... so i mean it looks like it worked to a degree

4. best sleep product ive ever used i went thru about 4-5 bottles
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. Got my samples as well, loved it. Well definately use it as well as Abyss and X-Dream. Figure using all three will help from building a tolerance.
    Also like to add 1-C to the mix!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Got my samples as well, loved it. Well definately use it as well as Abyss and X-Dream. Figure using all three will help from building a tolerance.
    Also like to add 1-C to the mix!
    just got my 1-carboxy, itching to try it...i will when my lean dream samples run out... to compare.

7. Lean Dreams worked well for me, but i also tried it with a gram of GABA. But i have taken GABA by itself before and never slept as deeply as with GABA + Lean Dreams. Its good....m'kay
  8. tattoopierced1

i love it... def. one of the best sleep supps I've tried.

9. I was amazed how quickly it put me to sleep. Normally I'm one of those people who tosses and turns for an hour before they go to bed. However, I tried the sample I got, and was amazed. I felt so refreshed the next morning.

Definitely going to be buying a bottle as soon as I get some cash.

10. i hope tonights slumber will be diff regarding the Lean Dreams...

11. me and my fiance have used it only got 5 hours of sleep one night....woke up feeling like i was gonna throw up!

12. thats about my experience...except i never felt like i had to throw up...had some bad stomach/intestinal distress though
  13. Thumbs up Lean Dreams Works Great!

My wife and I have been using Lean Dreams for about 5 weeks now and really like it. I am very sensitive to sleep medicine and was very groggy the next morning after taking Tylenol PM . With Lean Dreams I go to sleep much quicker and do not wake up groggy at all. The only side effect we have noticed is having more vivid dreams once in a while that we were able to remember in great detail the next morning. My wife had one just last night.

BTW, we are taking ALR's Tri-Lean products and are very happy with the results.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    me and my fiance have used it only got 5 hours of sleep one night....woke up feeling like i was gonna throw up!
    Yea same here. Except it worked great for me @ 1 cap a night then when I bumped to 2 caps it made me feel awful. I woke up having to puke and was s h i t ing like a cocker spainial. It was bad because it took me like 7 days to figure out what it was.

At 1cap a nite it thought it was good. Make sure to asses your tolderance.

15. I feel the same as you, I got extremely tired like an hour or two after taking it and some melatonin, i had crazy vivid dreams, woke up a whole bunch of times and definately could NOT get outta bed this mornin so i skippe dmy classes. I would wake up, sleep and dream, and then wake up again 4 min later and be like wow i had a dream in less than 3 min.

16. Really didn't notice anything from it! Woke up a little more frequently throughout the night (3-4 times) but that's about the only thing I noticed..

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    Has anyone tried this...

I did last night for the first time with the samples from NP...

took it by itself i have never woke up so many time in the middle of the night before... but i have to say im not tired right now and i feel really good... but i woke up at least 3 or 4 times... it does say promotes deep sleep on the package and i wasnt sleep walking

any one have any better results...i have a few more samples so im going to keep trying for the next few days to see if it was just a one time deal.
    i had the exact same problem but when i woke up in the a.m i felt pretty good

18. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i had the exact same problem but when i woke up in the a.m i felt pretty good
    glad its not just me... i think tonight ill try 1 pill instead of 2 try to sleep, if can fall asleep pop the 2nd...hopefully that will help...

19. This stuff at 1 cap knocked me out in 15-20mins and made me sleep like a baby all night, none of those problems you mentioned..

20. I thought it was decent some nights I used it. However, melatonin gives me night terrors. Not nightmares... night 'terrors'. Big difference.
    Freedom means nothing here.

21. i think the problemn is solved. dont take all three caps at one

22. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i think the problemn is solved. dont take all three caps at one
    but only 2 come in the sample paks...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I thought it was decent some nights I used it. However, melatonin gives me night terrors. Not nightmares... night 'terrors'. Big difference.
    wow really? night terrors? before i tried the lean dreams last night i have been using melatonin to knock me out..about 6mg a night have been working wonders...

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    but only 2 come in the sample paks...
    i got my sample packs from the olympia expo and im pretty sure there were three caps. i could be wrong but whatever. i think everyone should start with 1 cap to assess (i think thats how u spell it) tolerance.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    wow really? night terrors? before i tried the lean dreams last night i have been using melatonin to knock me out..about 6mg a night have been working wonders...
    Yeah, it works really well with some people... I mean... I will start supplementing with it when I'm older due to the fact that melatonin regulates our body-aging clock as well as circadian rythms... But when I take melatonin, during the transition phase from subconscious to a conscious waking state, it feels like I'm in suspended animation while horrifying images are flashing in front of me.
    For example, one night I was 'waking' and I couldn't move and I saw a large snake dangling from my ceiling fan right above my head and it snapped at me as if it were going to attack. I felt a spasm shoot down my spine and then I was able to move, so I sprung to my feet and was VERY combative (fight or flight) yelling, "where you at you motherf*er!"

An episode would happen like this or sometimes worse whenever I'd wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning.

One night I saw someone who appeared to be robbing my bedroom and he, or 'it', was wearing a hood... then it turned to me and had no face. Yeah.... no more melatonin for me for a while!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI lean dreams
    By chedapalooza in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 02:36 PM
  2. Alri lean dreams
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 11:24 PM
  3. ALRI Lean Dreams keeping us awake?