Dren by MHP

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did they come up with something novel here or are they just cleverly renaming compounds we have already tried and heard of here? Opinions?

Mr.50

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on - it's from the makers of Sarm-X... need I say more?

Did they come up with something novel here or are they just cleverly renaming compounds we have already tried and heard of here? Opinions?

Mr.50

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
nve pharma also has a product with the same compound in it called the 7 phenyl stack

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I've got some samples coming in so I'll let you guys know when I've given it a try.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im suppose to have a sample coming too, letcha all know

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I tried it yesterday morning, with no other stimulants(no RPM, no morning coffee). I had a very intense energy burst for about 8 hours, but I had some mild stomach discomfort after four hours. I've been having stomach discomfort(stomach acid) on and off from Drive, which I did also use yesterday, so that's likely the culprit. I would be very cautious about mixing this one with any other stimulants within those first 8 hours. I was almost tempted to drink some coffee yesterday morning, b/c the DREN didn't kick in for almost an hour. Its a gradual, euphoric rush. It was good, but I will wait on using the second sample until I've been off of Drive for a while. The stomach problems yesterday, almost have me thinking that I may have some lower GI distress(possible bleeding), so until I get a checkup, I'm avoiding putting myself through that mess again. I have a history of these types of problems(hemorrhoidectomy), stemming from having dysentery in Afghanistan(poorly cooked goat meat and pita bread:( ).

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should log it for us SLOW... I'm interested in the actual effects of this product.

I tried it yesterday morning, with no other stimulants(no RPM, no morning coffee). I had a very intense energy burst for about 8 hours, but I had some mild stomach discomfort after four hours. I've been having stomach discomfort(stomach acid) on and off from Drive, which I did also use yesterday, so that's likely the culprit. I would be very cautious about mixing this one with any other stimulants within those first 8 hours. I was almost tempted to drink some coffee yesterday morning, b/c the DREN didn't kick in for almost an hour. Its a gradual, euphoric rush. It was good, but I will wait on using the second sample until I've been off of Drive for a while. The stomach problems yesterday, almost have me thinking that I may have some lower GI distress(possible bleeding), so until I get a checkup, I'm avoiding putting myself through that mess again. I have a history of these types of problems(hemorrhoidectomy), stemming from having dysentery in Afghanistan(poorly cooked goat meat and pita bread:( ).

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You should log it for us SLOW... I'm interested in the actual effects of this product.
I only had two sample packets of this that I got from MHP. I e-mailed them at and got a sample within a week.

Last edited:
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Really liked my sample. Good clean energy and an un-natural sense of well being. Never felt much from plain PEA, but this was very nice.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i know a guy is going to be logging it an another forum...

J

Johnny Blaze

Awards
MHP generally makes crap, secretagouge-one, sarm-x, t-bomb-II, need I say more?

I like my clen and albuterol, I doubt dren will top either.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
okay, got my samples in today.. gonna put it to the test today, mind you today is the third day of no carbs for me, let's hope it gives a nice pick-me-up.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
okay, got my samples in today.. gonna put it to the test today, mind you today is the third day of no carbs for me, let's hope it gives a nice pick-me-up.
Dose: 1x dren, 2xdcp 30min preworkout

Good workout, lots of energy.. I'm guessing there's about 200mg of caffeine in there. On par with other good stims, nothing overtly omg this is the best I have ever taken. But not bad. Still very alert after 5 hours, mood is good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hercules_22 Supplements 15
drivehard Supplements 2
R Supplements 0
I Weight Loss 6
A Supplements 5