So I assume V12, being a creatine product is not good for cutting?
- 07-21-2003, 11:37 PM
- 07-22-2003, 10:38 AM
From what I have heard it does not cause you to get puffy or bloated like regular creatine mono. I'm not sure I would be messing around with a photoshoot coming up though.
- 07-22-2003, 10:50 AM
07-22-2003, 12:52 PM
I d keep away from anything new if youve got a shoot coming up, Just sodium load carbo load and water deplete and if youve done it before maybe try a dierheutic but ONLY if you know what your doing cause they can leave you kind a flat looking. Swoles got a great article on pre contest in 8 days over on his website.
07-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Magg, thanks for the advice. could u point me towards swoles website?
That would be much appreciated!
07-22-2003, 02:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mu5tang69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 04:31 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:07 PM
- By moses in forum SupplementsReplies: 61Last Post: 02-08-2007, 11:31 AM
- By enimity in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:06 PM
- By New Body in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:35 AM