New Here

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
JUST WANTING TO SAY WHAT UP TO EVERYONE!!! stoked to be here, here is some of my stats

5'9
200lbs
4years on and off weight lifting, going strong now
I train Boxing 2years,Kickboxing 2 years,jiu-jitsu (no gi) 1year and a half wrestling 1 1/2 and kettle bells which i just started and liking alot
supplements currently on is vitamins and whey protein thats it.
umm goals as of right now, get down to 175-180lbs, get better at my cardio, eat better train harder get some MMA fights in by middle of next year, diet aint all there but its getting there need some help though.

Also my friend told me about Free supplements but you have to log them just letting compaine know I would love to to try that out,
thats all for thanks guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey vika and welcome to AN.com . If you have any questions just ask, there are tons of knowledgeable ppl here that are more than willing to help out

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome but you would get a better response in the general forums...As far as free supps? You'd be better off contributing to the board first and getting known and then apply whenever there's a chance to run a log.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a fellow MMA'er, I want to welcome you to the board. ANy questions, feel free to hit me up.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys,
Hey frist question!! what is some good supplements for MMA via i want to lose 30lbs, i work all day some i beat i need some energy and i want to still have some muscle ,
I heard that Powerfull is some good stuff, and the man sports weight loss stack anything else you guys can think up would be great thaks people

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan reloaded by Palo Alto Labs, its thier new fat burner that will arrive at NP probably this week (search for leviathan and u will see the old version, theres only slight differences btw the old and new) or RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals. Can't testify to Leviathan reloaded, but RPM is a great product

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is a great supplement for both energy and focus. Adding in some Leviathan and DCP would make for a great fat loss stack.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
what about some LipoTropin PM for some night time fatloss
also i train everyday exceot for sunday so im kind worn out what is a good supplement to kinda recover from all that training you know.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about some LipoTropin PM for some night time fatloss
also i train everyday exceot for sunday so im kind worn out what is a good supplement to kinda recover from all that training you know.
I am in the same boat as you. I train 2x/day, 6 days/week. I put more of a focus on nutrition rather than supps, but some good supps for recovery are ecdysterone, RPM, Drive, IGF-2, nettle root, and rhodiola. Don't worry too much about a fat loss diet because you will lose fat as you continue to train. What weight class are you going to fight in?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
WW 175, but ima try real hard after a while to see the competition if im having a hard time ima try and drop down to LW155,once i get down to a weight its really easy for me to stay at it so we will see but as of right now 175

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, not sure if you know this, whatever weight class you fight in, stay between 10-15 lbs above that until you cut weight. For example, I am dropping to 155, but I am only cutting to 168 or so. I mentioned some great supps for recovery in my previous post.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i kno but i dont like cutting weight so i only want to cut like 5lbs at most so im not drained out and my everyday weight is pretty much my fight weigh tless stress to worrie bout can concetrate on the figh tmore , but that could just be me haha, yes i read that but i was wondering what products are good does are just supplements right or are they products from a certain company??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM, Drive, and IGF-2 are made by Applied Nutriceuticals. The others are herbs that you can find at Nutraplanet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Drive, RPM and IGF-2 would be a great stack, if i remember correctly i think someone is logging those products right now over in the reviews section...check it out