black powder?!

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
black powder has any one took? jsut got it on sat. jsut started takin been pretty nice anyone have any other comments about it?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few pounds down in the basement that I use for my flintlock.....

But on a serious note, what is it? I've never heard of it till now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmmm.....bombs...... :thumbsup:

Though..... I have heard of black powder (the boom kind) being used for various medical purposes. I can't remember for the life of me what for, but it was used for something. Perhaps to stop bleeding in wounds? Civil war era comes to mind...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks okay. Like nanovapor may be a bit over priced. Looks like has some good raw stuff in it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm.....bombs...... :thumbsup:

Though..... I have heard of black powder (the boom kind) being used for various medical purposes. I can't remember for the life of me what for, but it was used for something. Perhaps to stop bleeding in wounds? Civil war era comes to mind...
It will substantially lower your blood pressure. Just like nitroglycerine tabs.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
th no2 blacnk powder..haha no i have been eatin gun powder...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It contains salt peter, which will kill your libido... Given to pirates to stop them resorting to homosexuality...!

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
"Instant Release" NOS Up-Regulating Pre-Training Formula

950% More Nitric Oxide Instant Release Technology!

Strength
Intensity
Stamina
Energy
Size
Recovery
Focus
Pumps
Power

Black Powder is the first and only pre-training matrix to employ the powerful NOS Up-regulating whey "peptide fraction" ACTINOS2, delivered with MRI's "Instant Release (IR) Technology. Now you get the over-whelming advantage of an Instant surge of 950% more nitric oxide, combined with the most scientifically potent pre-workout compounds delivered in ratios measured to precise gram-molecular specification.*

The Science: Driving Performance and Size to New Levels

Scientifically, nitric oxide forms the basis from both performance and size. Nitric Oxide dilates the blood channels that deliver vital training and recovery nutrients to your muscle cells. In addition, nitric oxide signals and regulates muscle growth, muscle contraction, and metabolic adaptation to training. Until now, nitric oxide had a "pre-set" limit. Not any longer. Thanks to MRI's innovative ACTINOS2 IR, Black Powder creates an immediate surge in nitric oxide levels, 950% higher than previously attainable. In an instant, Black Powder's performance/size nutrient complex floods your muscle cells in volumes we never believed possible. Your body's performance and growth signals amplify in intensity, starting at your first set! Your strength, intensity, and focus hit levels they've never known. Your recovery starts before you even leave the gym. That's why with Black Powder, you'll get the most outrageously intense workout of your life, and you'll have the super-dilated skin-ripping pumps to prove it!*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
thats what im taking. lol its off gncs website. this shyt is crazzy i love it

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
thats what im taking. lol its off gncs website. this shyt is crazzy i love it
Either your first language is not English because you were born elsewhere or English isn't your first language because you are 16.
I'm not quite sure.

Entertaining thread though.