EAA's

frezel

Awards
i just recently changed over from bcaa's to eaa's after hearing the benefits of having more essential ammino acids, but im wondering if this is going to be cost effective? Does anyone agree with me that eaa's are better than bcaa's? or can i get the same results by taking bcass and drinking a good whey protein that has a bunch of AA's in it, and if so does anyoine know where to get them bulk and cheap per seving?:afro:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i just recently changed over from bcaa's to eaa's after hearing the benefits of having more essential ammino acids, but im wondering if this is going to be cost effective? Does anyone agree with me that eaa's are better than bcaa's? or can i get the same results by taking bcass and drinking a good whey protein that has a bunch of AA's in it, and if so does anyoine know where to get them bulk and cheap per seving?:afro:
It is not entirely fair to compare EAAs and BCAAs. First of all, BCAAs are a subset of EAAs, that is, BCAAs are included in EAAs. BCAAs are the most anabolic and anti-catabolic amino acids. Amongst other goodies, BCAAs appear fully (without any loss or leak!) in the blood stream within 30 minutes of ingestion, as against some other amino acids that must pass through the liver first, and end up being synthesized into other compounds. Furthermore, BCAAs can cross the blood-brain barrier and ensure that fatigue-creating compounds do not enter the brain. BCAAs also are the only amino acids that specifically "melt" the very stubborn brown fat around our love handles (lower back and waist area). Within BCAAs, by far the most anabolic is L-Leucine. The point, however, is that BCAAs work better when the other EAAs are present in the right quantities. Same applies to L-Leucine (it is more effective when the other EAAs are present). One optimal approach to BCAA/EAA supplementation for optimum muscle protein synthesis, therefore, is to take a good dose of additional free-form L-Leucine in addition to the full spectrum of EAAs. This way, lipolysis and anabolism are optimized.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
First of all, BCAAs are a subset of EAAs, that is, BCAAs are included in EAAs.
Exactly.. and the additional EAAs do have direct benefits as free-form aminos (meaning yes, you can actually feel the difference: mood / performance / etc..)

:squat:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Exactly.. and the additional EAAs do have direct benefits as free-form aminos (meaning yes, you can actually feel the difference: mood / performance / etc..)

:squat:
Thanks for stressing this!