LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
Jay Edit: No sourcing and you're too young

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id grab some to be safe...foriegn country?..where are you at?

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
im in ohio, but it seems im having alot harder of a time buying nolvadex if im not wiring money to thailand, haha. any suggestions?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NOPE - NONE - NOTHING... SERMs are illegal, so don't ask for sources.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im in ohio, but it seems im having alot harder of a time buying nolvadex if im not wiring money to thailand, haha. any suggestions?
its available in the states...lol...im not in the states, so not sure where...and you cant ask for sources here....so i cant help ya...

buuuuut...i do suggest you find some...

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
haha alright i figured that, oh well, ill try but if what i have is all i can get im gunna be pissed cause thats 200 bucks down the drain

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
For my mdrol cycle, i have rebound xt, activaTe, and e-form. I've read online that alot of people think Nolvadex should be used instead of this combo. I dont want to risk buying stuff illegally from some foriegn online pharmacy unless i am doing something like anabolic steroids. But if necessary i will. What do you guys think.
Everyone has to make their own decisions but after seeing that letter a guy received from the Fed Govt after they got his address of a computer from a research chem place they raided a few weeks ago I personally would have second thoughts about ordering 'research chems' anymore.

We have no idea who is answering your emails and receiving your orders. :sad:

Then again I like to play it safe :)

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this is true....an AI and maybe some post cycle support could be an alternative if your worried about research chems...

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Cross out the Rebound XT, ATD is not good for PCT after Superdrol. Do some research for delayed Gyno and you'll know what im talkin about. I would not use anything other than a serm, it's not worth it, but then again i wouldn't use Mdrol either. Good luck with ur cycle though.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
i read about delayed gyno with XT, agh its so frustrating deciding whether or not its worth the risk, especially since i got my gyno surgically removed when i was 14.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
i do not know this story, was he busted?

A guy on another board posted a letter he said he received from one of the govt agencies I can't remember which one now. It said that his name, address, cc info etc was taken off a hard drive from a research chem place they had busted and he was warned that it was illegal.

The post was taken down a few days after it was posted but it looked legit to me and make quite a few people stop and think about it.

Then again they are probably just trying to scare people and are really only after the big fish.

CROWLER

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
A guy on another board posted a letter he said he received from one of the govt agencies I can't remember which one now. It said that his name, address, cc info etc was taken off a hard drive from a research chem place they had busted and he was warned that it was illegal.

The post was taken down a few days after it was posted but it looked legit to me and make quite a few people stop and think about it.

Then again they are probably just trying to scare people and are really only after the big fish.

CROWLER
damn thats scary stuff.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
For my mdrol cycle, i have rebound xt, activaTe, and e-form. I've read online that alot of people think Nolvadex should be used instead of this combo. I dont want to risk buying stuff illegally from some foriegn online pharmacy unless i am doing something like anabolic steroids. But if necessary i will. What do you guys think.
M DROL IS AN ANABOLIC STERIOD

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
i know...im not stupid haha, although im thinking about taking mdrol so that could be argued. im not takin in, im too young anyway.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
its designer superdrol, but i read that for "prohormones" you dont need full block pct. anyways, just lookin for help.

Pharaoh7

Pharaoh7

Awards
Why exactly is atd the cause of rebound gyno with superdrol? It increases prolactin to some degree?

I've read you should never use nolvadex with superdrol, because that was the actual cause of gyno.

this is true....an AI and maybe some post cycle support could be an alternative if your worried about research chems...
Do you think post cycle support would be enought, if maybe he pulsed it or kept the dose to something low like 10mg/day?

I don't know... the prospect of rebound gyno is scary.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has to make their own decisions but after seeing that letter a guy received from the Fed Govt after they got his address of a computer from a research chem place they raided a few weeks ago I personally would have second thoughts about ordering 'research chems' anymore.

We have no idea who is answering your emails and receiving your orders. :sad:

Then again I like to play it safe :)

CROWLER
damn, were i to order something online with that message i would use a PO box

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
i just want to be able to cycle it without growing boobs haha, i know what its like to get gyno and its no fun. and since i got it through straight genetics, i figure im more prone to it anyways. oh well, thanks to everyone on here who has tried to help.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I might would avoid Superdrol if I thought I was prone to gyno. Superdrol is notorious for causing gyno. If your gonna do down the steroid/pro-hormone route I would go with something else.