WOW @ NutraPlanet/SupremeMuscle hookin it up!

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Santa(the FedEx guy) came to my door this morning, which is unusual because I'm in college and usually they just leave a slip in your mailbox to pick up your package at this place. I opened the box and noticed that there were several things in it all in small packages, I first thought that "oh no this isnt my order its probably some crap weight loss stuff" after further investigation I noticed "Holy ****" Samples out the ass including a HUGE protien shaker which definately will come in handy.

Samples were:
2x WTF Pump'd
2x Nectar
2x Venom Hyperdrive (each 2 days worth)
1x Cytolean
2x Venom Lean Dreams
1x SizeOn
1x HUGE Syntrax/NP shaker

WOW. THANK YOU NP!

theshrink

Banned
Awards
That's awesome, I got hooked up like no other as well. LOVE Nutraplanet!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
All you people talking about these samples and me waiting for friday to place an order...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I recieved a shaker, t-shirt, nectar samples, and about a dozen alri samples. I may try the lean dreams, but i'm not a big fan of alri products. NP def did hook it up though!!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I asked for white flood samples but they said they were out...

So what do they send me?

3 x venom 3.0 hyperdrive
3 x venom lean dreams
6 x wtf pumpd (YES 6)
2 x nectar protein samples

a perfectly fitting t-shirt
and an awesome shaker cup

Thanks NP!

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Supreme

Just got my order from SupremeMuscle, asked for samples and...................

2 WTF Pumped
2 Lean Dreams
2 Venom Hyperdrive
2 Syntrax Nectar
1 Nice Big Syntrax/Nutra Shaker

Supreme/Nutra is the Best!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
funny you guys said something, i just found my package on the front step. opened it up and had a nutra shirt, shaker, nectar samples, lean dreams samples! seriously nutra goes above and beyond to satisfy their customers!

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
did you guys request these samples or did you just receive them?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my friend recieved samples without ever asking, i didnt ask once and got nothing, the second time i asked and got samples.....i think it depends quantity of samples they have....then who asks for them and who doesnt. High samples= everyones gets them, Low samples= only ppl who ask get them.....u get the idea

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
oh wow I never asked them for any samples before, I asked for a tshirt cuz i wanted one but i offered to pay too. haha NP ROCKS

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Yeah NP is the best company Ive dealth with
NP Shaker
2 Nectar
2 Superpump
2 WTF Pump'd
4 Venom
And didnt even ask for them, awesome!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
you all have me excited to get my nutra order.. ordered and shipped all within a day.. now im overly excited to receive it..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
place an order at nutraplanet.com and in the comment box when u checkout, write that u would like to recieve some samples

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You realize if you start askin itll stop happening? Theyll prolly run out.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
yeah NP rox i asked for samples and got a bunch of ALRI stuff(4-venom hyperdrive3.0, 5-lean dreams, 4WTF Pumped), a shaker cup, and bunch of nectar. gotta love NP!!!

just tried the WTF Pumped tonight before my back/bi's workout....damn that stuff tasted like rancid gorilla behind but i had one of the best pumps in a long time with it...

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
damn i didnt ask.. i hope they jus do it anyways

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are those NP shaker cups? Are they labeled with NP logo or what?

NP is great! seriously but ill keep b1tching about their shipping prices out to me!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
My order just arrived!! got a free shaker and a few Nectars. Cant complain really as by the time i asked for some samples it'd already been shipped.

Piston your shipping will never be as high as mine!!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
how are those NP shaker cups? Are they labeled with NP logo or what?

NP is great! seriously but ill keep b1tching about their shipping prices out to me!
The shaker cups are from syntrax and are really sturdy

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
yeah the NP shakers are better then the ones i buy...ultra thick plastic and they are pretty big(25 oz) bout to try some nectar right now...hope its not nasty...gonna try the green apple... never thought protien could taste like apples...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah the NP shakers are better then the ones i buy...ultra thick plastic and they are pretty big(25 oz) bout to try some nectar right now...hope its not nasty...gonna try the green apple... never thought protien could taste like apples...
Are the NP shakers for sale on the site too? I bought a tub of nectar green apple. It was good for a week or so then you get sick of it, at least i did. I find that true with any kinda whey that is not your basic flavors. I got some watermelon isolate that i hardly use now....chocolatish and strawberry staple flavors for me now.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Are the NP shakers for sale on the site too? I bought a tub of nectar green apple. It was good for a week or so then you get sick of it, at least i did. I find that true with any kinda whey that is not your basic flavors. I got some watermelon isolate that i hardly use now....chocolatish and strawberry staple flavors for me now.
Vanilla baby!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
no the ones they give you arent the same as the ones for sale.

yeah i could see how the nectar would get old after a while...i stick to ON's chocolate or rocky road...im hooked on the rocky road now tastes like ice cream.

every strawberry flavor protien i have tried tastes horrible. even ON's strawberry..IMO

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet F...T....W!!!! Always great quality and customer service. I got some GREAT samples on my last order. I love NP!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no the ones they give you arent the same as the ones for sale.

yeah i could see how the nectar would get old after a while...i stick to ON's chocolate or rocky road...im hooked on the rocky road now tastes like ice cream.

every strawberry flavor protien i have tried tastes horrible. even ON's strawberry..IMO
really? they are different from the ones they sale?

I stopped the ON rocky road but ive come to the conclusion that it is my favorite staple protien. I never really got tired of it even with 10lb bags. After i finish all these other bull**** tubs ill go back to the ON rr.

Strawberry was never really good in shakes but you have to try BSN sytha-6 strawberry, its mad addicting! trust me.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved my package yesterday and recieved a shaker, anabolic xtreme beanie, lean dreams samples, and nectar protein samples without asking for any! Nutraplanet is by far the best overall supp store!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
really? they are different from the ones they sale?

I stopped the ON rocky road but ive come to the conclusion that it is my favorite staple protien. I never really got tired of it even with 10lb bags. After i finish all these other bull**** tubs ill go back to the ON rr.

Strawberry was never really good in shakes but you have to try BSN sytha-6 strawberry, its mad addicting! trust me.
yeah they're diff...ask for one on your next order their shakers are really good...doesnt leak like some of the ones i have bought in the past...

I know what your saying with the 10lb bags...i bought (2) 10lb'ers

i recently tried a sample of the mochaccino syntha-6 that was damn good...

im really disappointed by how much the price has gone up of ON's brand protien... really protien in general...i heard it has something to do with the feed for the cows or shome crap... any further knowledge on this?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got my order, came with NP tshirt, NP shaker, NP towel, AX starter jacket, AX beanie, wtf pump samples, nectar samples, 3 naked midget strippers (male), a sample of NP test vials, a sack of that green sticky icky icky. NOW THAT IS SOME SAMPLES!!! Thanks NP!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it has to do with cow feed or something...The price really did jump up thats why alot are turning towards other sources like pea and hemp.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i just got my order, came with NP tshirt, NP shaker, NP towel, AX starter jacket, AX beanie, wtf pump samples, nectar samples, 3 naked midget strippers (male), a sample of NP test vials, a sack of that green sticky icky icky. NOW THAT IS SOME SAMPLES!!! Thanks NP!
= ( i asked for a shirt and/or beanie on my last order...no one at my gym has heard of NP so i figure if i rock their gear out then they get more business and i get more free stuff =) lol

WTF Pumped tastes like doodoo but it works!! if you can get past the horrid taste its great. ill be using my samples up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt get anything btw. that was for all the people that are making me wish i had some free sh1t.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
haha you fake... i was like damn i didnt get any midgets how you get those???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we had some 3 one legged midget strippers at my friends party, it was a good deal 3 midgets for the price of one normal stripper. Cant go wrong with that, plus i put them on my pole and spin em lol.. hahaha.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
lol careful with that bro...law suits result from impaled midgets....you should have gotten a better deal than that...if they were one legged shoulda only paid like 2/3 regular stripper...

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Im placing an order here in a bit, maybe Ill get one of these AX beanies to sport during the winter time, thatd be sick.

Dalamara

Awards
Huh, out of the $400 I've spent at Nutra the only thing I've gotten is a free t-shirt... that's entirely too big for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we had some 3 one legged midget strippers at my friends party, it was a good deal 3 midgets for the price of one normal stripper. Cant go wrong with that, plus i put them on my pole and spin em lol.. hahaha.
Dude, those were girlscouts selling cookies.

You are a sick man.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Huh, out of the $400 I've spent at Nutra the only thing I've gotten is a free t-shirt... that's entirely too big for me.
damn son after that much money spent on supps you should be filling out that Tee!! LOL

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
I got pretty much what everyone else got, shaker, 2 wtf pump'd, 2 venom 3.0, 2 nectar, ANNNNND... 3

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
I got my packages in the mail yesterday, woot! I got what everyone else pretty much got a shaker, 2 wtf pump'd, 2 venom 3.0, 2 nectar, AND.....3 FRIDGE MAGNETS ooooo...:) lol but thx NP for hookin me up

EDIT: sry for the cut off first post...stupid comp

lawman24601

lawman24601

Awards
Yeah, Nutra Planet Rocked out my order as well. I asked for a few samples for my roomates since they always wonder why I receive a new package every week or so. Nutra Planet is the place to go for all things supplements!!!! Thanks Nutra Planet!!!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i got 3 samples of poseidon, shaker cup and 2 packets of necter... im placing another order jus for more samples.. home i gets da good shtuff