Just ordered GABA and Phenibut BP NP !

gotDOMS

just ordered gaba and phenibut bulk powder from NP
how should i dose them and how often and when
i plan on doing 3g of gaba every night and phenibut on occasion at around 3g

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
I dont know much about pheniut but for the dosing of gaba i would recommend 3g before working out and 5g before bed. Gaba has been proven to increase GH levels significantly so adding 3g before training will help u build some extra muscle.

gotDOMS

I dont know much about pheniut but for the dosing of gaba i would recommend 3g before working out and 5g before bed. Gaba has been proven to increase GH levels significantly so adding 3g before training will help u build some extra muscle.
thanks.
and for the gaba i had purchased a small bottle of gaba just to try it out before i ordered from NP, andi really liked the results. Along with helping me get better sleep i also noticed that i am more focused and in a better mental state. I just feel more like myself its hard to explain. Im less moody and not feeling down in the dumps for no reason. I also feel it helps me figure out my internal problems and take action towards them. When i take a dose at first i feel a good anxiety and drive to solve my problems and get everything straightened out. Ive only been testing it a week or so and at a pretty low dose (around 1.5-2 grams), and it seems to have done wonders for my motivation. I guess i had low GABA levels to begin with...

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
1g min of pheni usually gets me sleepy.
Recently I tried 3g gaba, 500mg pheni and the results were different, so I end up adding melatonin.
For days that you may suffer anxiety or nervousness, I find that around 600mg~700mg works pretty well, compared to some meds.

gotDOMS

1g min of pheni usually gets me sleepy.
Recently I tried 3g gaba, 500mg pheni and the results were different, so I end up adding melatonin.
For days that you may suffer anxiety or nervousness, I find that around 600mg~700mg works pretty well, compared to some meds.
does a tolerance to gaba usually happen or is that just with phenibut?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
If this is the first time you are taking phenibut I highly suggest you start out 1 gram or less and judge from there, and it can take an hour or more to get the full intensity.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I recall someone mention the tolerance only happens to pheni, but I am not most definitely sure. Should await for further assistance.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Never used phenibut.

I use 3-4g of GABA before bed.

I don't know if there's any benefit to taking it before training, but I wouldn't because it makes me sleepy (after the skin flush, of course).

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
Never used phenibut.

I use 3-4g of GABA before bed.

I don't know if there's any benefit to taking it before training, but I wouldn't because it makes me sleepy (after the skin flush, of course).
Try a 2g dose before training (to boost your GH) and see if it makes u tired...if it does then use only at night.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
not to sure but i think so. but i think supplementing with both will increase your tolerance to phenibut faster then phenibut on its own which kinda sucks cuz i love both.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
and too much Phenibut too often can can the reverse to happen...irritability and anxiety....been there...3 times a weeks seems fine...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
oh and beleive or not I find Phenibut works much better with carbs....sounds silly...i don't know... but it works for me...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Does the phenibut make you guys sleepy? I am interested in it for its ability to help treat some minor anxiety like giving speeches in front of a class and was wondering if it would be effective for situations like this but obviously i don't want to be half asleep.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Does the phenibut make you guys sleepy? I am interested in it for its ability to help treat some minor anxiety like giving speeches in front of a class and was wondering if it would be effective for situations like this but obviously i don't want to be half asleep.
I think it will work of your if you plan to cool yourself before a speech. You just got to find a specific dosage that allows you to operate without being too sleepy.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The first few times it will make you a little light headed, but a tolerance builds, but the calming effects stay.