anybody know why....

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
when i take igf2 neovar drive and rpm i feel really hot and feel like i ate a ton of niacin i dont take it all at once kinda spread throught the day. anyone with info on this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
could be from the thermogenic effects of drive/rpm combination. reportedly together they cause such effects, but i havent heard of it happening with just one or the other

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's probably the thermogenesis from the chocamine and caffeine in RPM and the Forslean in Drive, but it shouldn't really feel like a niacin flush. Many people say that they feel really hot and sweat a lot on these products, but I've never heard the niacin comparison.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's cause you're taking The Inferno Stack, bud. I get crazy hot on RPM and/or Drive.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's probably the thermogenesis from the chocamine and caffeine in RPM and the Forslean in Drive, but it shouldn't really feel like a niacin flush. Many people say that they feel really hot and sweat a lot on these products, but I've never heard the niacin comparison.
yup like a niacin flush i get red patches on my arms from what i can see kinda sucks but ill deal with it for the 5 weeks ill be running the cycle

timmay8989

Awards
i personally dont feel a niacin flush at all on drive/rpm
I get really really hot but its a totally different feeling than a niacin flush

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup like a niacin flush i get red patches on my arms from what i can see kinda sucks but ill deal with it for the 5 weeks ill be running the cycle
That's really weird. Those are the only supplements you're taking right now?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
That's really weird. Those are the only supplements you're taking right now?
no im kinda embarrased to admit but i take 4 pills of NaNox9 with it cause i want to get all of these supps into my bloodstream and rushing. could that have anything to do with it. Also scivations lemonade xtend

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's gotta be the NaNox9. I just looked it up and it's got "L-Arginine-XANTHINOL NICOTINATE". That's gotta be the culprit right there, since xanthinol nicotinate is a form of niacin.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
right on. thanks for the info i guess ill just deal with it cause i get really good pumps out of this combo:thumbsup: