anybody know why....
- 10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
- 10-23-2007, 09:06 PM
could be from the thermogenic effects of drive/rpm combination. reportedly together they cause such effects, but i havent heard of it happening with just one or the other
10-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, it's probably the thermogenesis from the chocamine and caffeine in RPM and the Forslean in Drive, but it shouldn't really feel like a niacin flush. Many people say that they feel really hot and sweat a lot on these products, but I've never heard the niacin comparison.
10-23-2007, 09:59 PM
10-23-2007, 10:02 PM
10-24-2007, 12:41 AM
i personally dont feel a niacin flush at all on drive/rpm
I get really really hot but its a totally different feeling than a niacin flush
10-24-2007, 01:26 AM
10-24-2007, 06:27 PM
10-24-2007, 08:27 PM
It's gotta be the NaNox9. I just looked it up and it's got "L-Arginine-XANTHINOL NICOTINATE". That's gotta be the culprit right there, since xanthinol nicotinate is a form of niacin.
10-24-2007, 08:48 PM
right on. thanks for the info i guess ill just deal with it cause i get really good pumps out of this combo
Similar Forum Threads
- By crucible504 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:22 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:25 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:49 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2003, 05:43 PM
- By mc1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-24-2003, 01:56 AM