Original SD libido question

vision

I still have a couple bottles of the original SD the generic form. This is my second time on cycle with it and again my libido is insanely high. I thought it was supposed to kill my libido?

Its so high its interfering with my sleep now that I'm a week into my cycle and I can't stay on schedule. I've also leveled out again on weight up +9 lbs but just staying there for the last couple of days. I still have 2 weeks on cycle, any advice??

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It will drop (literally)... give it some time.

As far as weight - increase clean cals, protein, water

easymac

easymac

Awards
It is pretty common for the increase in libido for the firs 2-3 weeks, but after that it starts to go downhill. As for the sleep... GABA + Meletonin or ALRI's Venom Lean Dreams is godsend

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
. As for the sleep... GABA + Meletonin or
You leanred from the best. (me n Tripdog.)

I am bout to start a 3 weeker in a week or so. I hope i dont lose to much libido. My PCT will make up for it tho i think.

PS- Steroid section and you'll get more replys

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
how long are you planning on running your cycle?

vision

It will drop (literally)... give it some time.

As far as weight - increase clean cals, protein, water

This is my second SD cycle. The first one my libido never dropped either but I never went above 10mg a day. I started 20 mg yesterday and my libido almost made me explode after I took the 2nd 10mg at night.

As far as sleep I use Abyss which has GABA in it.

Yesterday becuase I stayed up so late I just kept eating and ended up at over 5000 Cal. My daily goal is nothing under 3800 but I've been eating around 4200 cal a day.

So I guess this is where I start upping it to 5000 cal? This should be fun. I eat constantly as it is, how many calories should I be eating per meal now?

vision

how long are you planning on running your cycle?
I started the 14th and I'm going out of town on the 2nd so that will be my last day so 20 days total. Same as last time except I just upped the dosage to 20mg a day. This would be a lot more fun if I had gf right now :twisted:

Last cycle I only went up 10 lbs (exactly where I am now) but my DL went up 80+ for a PR. I cant count bench because I don't do it anymore and my squat has never been the same since I messed up my knee.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
When you guys say it dropped and exploded you mean this in positive? So your libido is fine then? correct?

I hear alot of people say after 3 weeks its not worth it.

vision

When you guys say it dropped and exploded you mean this in positive? So your libido is fine then? correct?

I hear alot of people say after 3 weeks its not worth it.
When I say explode I mean that my libido was through the roof in a good way, but bad because I ended up staying up all night. When they say it drops thats a bad thing meaning that you have a total loss of sex drive.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
When I say explode I mean that my libido was through the roof in a good way, but bad because I ended up staying up all night. When they say it drops thats a bad thing meaning that you have a total loss of sex drive.

Yea but up top i think he meant dropped like his balls. but i got you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm....ill have to look into this abyss asive been using GABA and Melatonin but the melatonin will build tolerance if used to often.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sho' nuff. That combo knocks me smooth out and i dont even move until the alarm clock goes off.
Word. I skipped class today casue i woke up and felt so relaxed and clm still.