5 or 6 Drive per day...help me decide!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im currently doing a log on drive, i started off at 4 and bumped it up to 5..im seeing good things so far....good strength and endurance....but will 6 caps per day speed things up? or should i stick to 5 since im seeing results?

i have about 1 and 1/2 bottles left and might purchase a 3rd

THANKS!

o yeah, im 5'11 173lbs

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If you want my input, I'd go 6 a day for a while (8-10 days... then drop to 4 or 5.) See how that treats ya ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey nons. Go up to 6 for the 10 days. I noticed some change on day 8, it's not super steroid drastic crazy change but definately something. take Drive without food on your 2nd dose and see how that treats you. It makes me want to run to the bathroom (and oh boy do I) but after you get stuff out of your system your good to go. I feel it more without food in my stomach with drive. see how that works for you, it may come useful in lowering your dosages to 5 and it might help with stomach issues if your having any.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i did 3 this morning 3 about 1 hour ago, heading to the gym in a minute....its legs day woohoo!!!:frustrate

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Six seems to do the trick, but if I get my free bottle in time i will be bumping it up to 7 and then 8.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wish i would have jumped on the bandwagon when they were doing that free bottle thing...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wish i would have jumped on the bandwagon when they were doing that free bottle thing...
lol.

this just in, 6 caps has now officailly given me random wood throughout the day. It's been getting more and more pronounced through the days.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
haha, how many days u been taking in 6?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol.

this just in, 6 caps has now officailly given me random wood throughout the day. It's been getting more and more pronounced through the days.
really?..ive had no effects like that ever on drive....people say they noticed huge libido on drive....i think mine just cant get any higher....

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
really?..ive had no effects like that ever on drive....people say they noticed huge libido on drive....i think mine just cant get any higher....
we'll it wasnt really something I was testing for. I didn't even know that it boost your libido actually. I just realized how friken horny I keep getting. I even got like random wood checking out a girl in class today. Doesn't happen often, especially in class.:afro:
Today on the subway I realized it without even knowing that it's been getting more pronounced. I wouldnt say it's HUGE libido but it's definately noticable.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
we'll it wasnt really something I was testing for. I didn't even know that it boost your libido actually. I just realized how friken horny I keep getting. I even got like random wood checking out a girl in class today. Doesn't happen often, especially in class.:afro:
Today on the subway I realized it without even knowing that it's been getting more pronounced. I wouldnt say it's HUGE libido but it's definately noticable.
Bonus!:afro:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Bonus!:afro:
indeed. today's a chest day, gonna head out in a few min. I have 10 minutes before my Drive kicks in. Ill let you all know how it goes. so far Drive living up to it's end. :afro: great effects, but it's not like WOW OMFGZORS BONER kinda thing. Im liking it because the benefits dont seem to be interfering with my normal day life. High ammounts of caffeine makes me go crazy and I like it but it interferes with sleep and all. Gotta love the idea of a non stim, with the benefits and more without the weird heart pulses and restless nights.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Careful doing flat presses w/ a potential erection lurking.............

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
he'll just have to incorporate c*ck-pushups into his routine now :toofunny:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful doing flat presses w/ a potential erection lurking.............
This is absolutely hilarious! I almost shot out a mouthful of water on my computer screen and keyboard!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could this be Aspire36 at work?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
naw...i dont use aspire very often...cant....dont wanna work/go to gym "excited"

honestly maybe once a month..
that's about all I use it myself- just for special occaisions...