mega dosing drive + rpm

  1. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    mega dosing drive + rpm


    I am 5'10 and 160.

    I have a bottle of drive and rpm. I keep reading about you broly monsters mega dosing drive and rpm. ive only been taking the recommended dosings of rpm and drive and im not really feeling much. at my height and weight, how would you guys recommend i take my rpm and drive, how many caps, at what times, etc? thanks for the input.

    currently been doing 3 caps of rpm 30 mins before workout.
    on non work out days 2 caps mid day.

    ive been doing 1 cap morning of drive on work out days with one cap 30 mins before work outs on work out days.

    ive havent been taking drive on non work out days.

    i have the money to blow through a ton of rpm and drive so please help me improve my timing and dosages on workout and non work out days. thanks monsters

  2. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    9 Drive and 6 RPM a day! AWESOME!!
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    I am 5'10 and 160.

    I have a bottle of drive and rpm. I keep reading about you broly monsters mega dosing drive and rpm. ive only been taking the recommended dosings of rpm and drive and im not really feeling much. at my height and weight, how would you guys recommend i take my rpm and drive, how many caps, at what times, etc? thanks for the input.

    currently been doing 3 caps of rpm 30 mins before workout.
    on non work out days 2 caps mid day.

    ive been doing 1 cap morning of drive on work out days with one cap 30 mins before work outs on work out days.

    ive havent been taking drive on non work out days.

    i have the money to blow through a ton of rpm and drive so please help me improve my timing and dosages on workout and non work out days. thanks monsters
    Ok my man...... these recommendations stated trying to balance the line of best results and making those bottles laaaaaaast:

    Start out with 6 Drive/day, every day (3 and 3) for 5 days. Then drop to 4 Drive/day, every day. This will get you 25 days of dosing.
    RPM: Go 3 pre-workout, and 1 in the AM on non-workout days. You can use RPM more as needed for energy. (Let me know when you workout relative to waking, eating, and sleeping for further elaboration on optimal RPM dosing)

    Take both products on an empty stomach.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       

  4. Jet
    Jet is offline
    Registered User
    Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    257

    I would definitely bump the Drive up to at least 2 caps twice daily, if not 3x3 for the first ten days ("cAMP loading"), then down to 2x2.

    EDIT: Lan beat me
  5. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    I am 5'10 and 160.

    I have a bottle of drive and rpm. I keep reading about you broly monsters mega dosing drive and rpm. ive only been taking the recommended dosings of rpm and drive and im not really feeling much. at my height and weight, how would you guys recommend i take my rpm and drive, how many caps, at what times, etc? thanks for the input.

    currently been doing 3 caps of rpm 30 mins before workout.
    on non work out days 2 caps mid day.

    ive been doing 1 cap morning of drive on work out days with one cap 30 mins before work outs on work out days.

    ive havent been taking drive on non work out days.

    i have the money to blow through a ton of rpm and drive so please help me improve my timing and dosages on workout and non work out days. thanks monsters


    Wow, 5' 10" and under 200 pounds. Eat more!. Yummy Food!
  6. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wow, 5' 10" and under 200 pounds. Eat more!. Yummy Food!
    I am ! im trying to bulk slow and steady.. going for as much lean muscle and as little fat as possible

    started off 125
  7. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Ok my man...... these recommendations stated trying to balance the line of best results and making those bottles laaaaaaast:

    Start out with 6 Drive/day, every day (3 and 3) for 5 days. Then drop to 4 Drive/day, every day. This will get you 25 days of dosing.
    RPM: Go 3 pre-workout, and 1 in the AM on non-workout days. You can use RPM more as needed for energy. (Let me know when you workout relative to waking, eating, and sleeping for further elaboration on optimal RPM dosing)

    Take both products on an empty stomach.
    mon and fri i lift 10 am

    tues thurs i lift around 5 pm.
  8. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    i know this is offtopic but.. what would you guys recommend i buy on nutraplanet for the best capsuled form of creatine? i dont want to do powders, thanks!
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Bomber,

    I know it'll sounds like a sales pitch.... but our Neovar is what I am going to recommend. Especially for the price. There are quite a few logs going, even some unsponsored ones. All give good reviews. Have a light read.............
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Neovar
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    mon and fri i lift 10 am

    tues thurs i lift around 5 pm.
    When do you wake up and go to bed?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bomber,

    I know it'll sounds like a sales pitch.... but our Neovar is what I am going to recommend. Especially for the price. There are quite a few logs going, even some unsponsored ones. All give good reviews. Have a light read.............

    ill give it a shot. just got off of green bulge, did not notice much. hopefully neovar is better
  13. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    When do you wake up and go to bed?

    9 am.

    around 2-3 am i go to bed.
  14. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    abomber how old are you?
  15. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    You will like NEOVAR - It's more than just Creatine!
  16. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    abomber how old are you?

    just turned 22 brometheus
  17. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Bomber,

    I know it'll sounds like a sales pitch.... but our Neovar is what I am going to recommend. Especially for the price. There are quite a few logs going, even some unsponsored ones. All give good reviews. Have a light read.............
    only 600mg per serving though? interesting... must be powerful stuff if so little actual creatine is in the dosing.. pardon my ignorance.
  18. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    just turned 22 brometheus
    Just wondering. I have never been under 180, in my younger days I was really skinny.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,074
    Rep Power
    917999

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    only 600mg per serving though? interesting... must be powerful stuff if so little actual creatine is in the dosing.. pardon my ignorance.
    That is per capsule. Dose is determined by weight and, for you, 6-8 caps per day would be a good dose.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    9 am.

    around 2-3 am i go to bed.
    What was outlined above should work just fine then..... too easy!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  21. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    fyi, would not recommend green bulge to anyone
  22. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    thanks for the help guys, ill post a full breakdown of my supplements later tonite after my workout.
  23. Registered User
    200mph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    96

    I'm only 5'5" @ 130lbs and I started drive at 6 per day for 10 days and 2 rpm only before workout days. I've since cut back to 4 drive and 2 rpm and it feels the same!
  24. Registered User
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30336

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    9 am.

    around 2-3 am i go to bed.
    Getting some more sleep would help you tremendously
  25. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    Getting some more sleep would help you tremendously


    i hear ya... how long before bed do you guys eat? (last meal of the day.)
  26. Registered User
    Kavinsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    21845

    Why does drive/RPM have to be taken on an empty stomach?
    Does it actually lower the absorption rather than just slow it?
  27. Registered User
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30336

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    i hear ya... how long before bed do you guys eat? (last meal of the day.)
    I eat right up until bed. Just watch what you eat and cut the carbs out in the evening.
  28. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Is this the same bomber from the 1fast forums? The one who used to do PH cycles at 125 pounds?

    If not, I apologize ahead of time...
  29. Registered User
    abomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    152

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Is this the same bomber from the 1fast forums? The one who used to do PH cycles at 125 pounds?

    If not, I apologize ahead of time...

    never been to 1fast sorry
  30. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Is this the same bomber from the 1fast forums? The one who used to do PH cycles at 125 pounds?

    If not, I apologize ahead of time...
    hahahahaha...i may be one of the only people on here that knows who your talking about....bomber was a trip man....his diet consited of Superdrol and McRib sandwiches from McDonalds..
  31. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    never been to 1fast sorry
    For your sake, phew!
  32. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hahahahaha...i may be one of the only people on here that knows who your talking about....bomber was a trip man....his diet consited of Superdrol and McRib sandwiches from McDonalds..
    OMG. I would read his posts out of pure entertainment. How ridiculous was that guy?

    I hope he's not dead...even though he always looked like a walking zombie in his pics...

    If you haven't eaten in awhile and don't have any food to throw up, looks for posts by bomb_r2 at the 1fast400 forums. Enjoy!
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204219

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    OMG. I would read his posts out of pure entertainment. How ridiculous was that guy?

    I hope he's not dead...even though he always looked like a walking zombie in his pics...

    If you haven't eaten in awhile and don't have any food to throw up, looks for posts by bomb_r2 at the 1fast400 forums. Enjoy!
    I remember that guy vaguely....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  34. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I remember that guy vaguely....
    You should go refresh your memory...
  35. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    I'm gonna go check him out............
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick Drive/RPM Dosing Question
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:57 AM
  2. Dose times...drive/rpm/neovar, help out
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in