mega dosing drive + rpm

abomber

Awards
I am 5'10 and 160.

I have a bottle of drive and rpm. I keep reading about you broly monsters mega dosing drive and rpm. ive only been taking the recommended dosings of rpm and drive and im not really feeling much. at my height and weight, how would you guys recommend i take my rpm and drive, how many caps, at what times, etc? thanks for the input.

currently been doing 3 caps of rpm 30 mins before workout.
on non work out days 2 caps mid day.

ive been doing 1 cap morning of drive on work out days with one cap 30 mins before work outs on work out days.

ive havent been taking drive on non work out days.

i have the money to blow through a ton of rpm and drive so please help me improve my timing and dosages on workout and non work out days. thanks monsters :twisted:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am 5'10 and 160.

I have a bottle of drive and rpm. I keep reading about you broly monsters mega dosing drive and rpm. ive only been taking the recommended dosings of rpm and drive and im not really feeling much. at my height and weight, how would you guys recommend i take my rpm and drive, how many caps, at what times, etc? thanks for the input.

ive been doing 1 cap morning of drive on work out days with one cap 30 mins before work outs on work out days.

i have the money to blow through a ton of rpm and drive so please help me improve my timing and dosages on workout and non work out days. thanks monsters :twisted:
Ok my man...... these recommendations stated trying to balance the line of best results and making those bottles laaaaaaast:

Start out with 6 Drive/day, every day (3 and 3) for 5 days. Then drop to 4 Drive/day, every day. This will get you 25 days of dosing.
RPM: Go 3 pre-workout, and 1 in the AM on non-workout days. You can use RPM more as needed for energy. (Let me know when you workout relative to waking, eating, and sleeping for further elaboration on optimal RPM dosing)

Take both products on an empty stomach.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely bump the Drive up to at least 2 caps twice daily, if not 3x3 for the first ten days ("cAMP loading"), then down to 2x2.

EDIT: Lan beat me :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 5'10 and 160.

Wow, 5' 10" and under 200 pounds. Eat more!. Yummy Food!

abomber

Awards
Wow, 5' 10" and under 200 pounds. Eat more!. Yummy Food!
I am ! im trying to bulk slow and steady.. going for as much lean muscle and as little fat as possible :)

started off 125

abomber

Awards
Ok my man...... these recommendations stated trying to balance the line of best results and making those bottles laaaaaaast:

Start out with 6 Drive/day, every day (3 and 3) for 5 days. Then drop to 4 Drive/day, every day. This will get you 25 days of dosing.
RPM: Go 3 pre-workout, and 1 in the AM on non-workout days. You can use RPM more as needed for energy. (Let me know when you workout relative to waking, eating, and sleeping for further elaboration on optimal RPM dosing)

Take both products on an empty stomach.
mon and fri i lift 10 am

tues thurs i lift around 5 pm.

abomber

Awards
i know this is offtopic but.. what would you guys recommend i buy on nutraplanet for the best capsuled form of creatine? i dont want to do powders, thanks!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bomber,

I know it'll sounds like a sales pitch.... but our Neovar is what I am going to recommend. Especially for the price. There are quite a few logs going, even some unsponsored ones. All give good reviews. Have a light read.............

abomber

Awards
Bomber,

I know it'll sounds like a sales pitch.... but our Neovar is what I am going to recommend. Especially for the price. There are quite a few logs going, even some unsponsored ones. All give good reviews. Have a light read.............

ill give it a shot. just got off of green bulge, did not notice much. hopefully neovar is better :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will like NEOVAR - It's more than just Creatine!

abomber

Awards
Bomber,

only 600mg per serving though? interesting... must be powerful stuff if so little actual creatine is in the dosing.. pardon my ignorance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only 600mg per serving though? interesting... must be powerful stuff if so little actual creatine is in the dosing.. pardon my ignorance.
That is per capsule. Dose is determined by weight and, for you, 6-8 caps per day would be a good dose.

abomber

Awards
thanks for the help guys, ill post a full breakdown of my supplements later tonite after my workout.

200mph

Awards
I'm only 5'5" @ 130lbs and I started drive at 6 per day for 10 days and 2 rpm only before workout days. I've since cut back to 4 drive and 2 rpm and it feels the same!

Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Awards
Why does drive/RPM have to be taken on an empty stomach?
Does it actually lower the absorption rather than just slow it?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same bomber from the 1fast forums? The one who used to do PH cycles at 125 pounds?

If not, I apologize ahead of time...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same bomber from the 1fast forums? The one who used to do PH cycles at 125 pounds?

If not, I apologize ahead of time...
hahahahaha...i may be one of the only people on here that knows who your talking about....bomber was a trip man....his diet consited of Superdrol and McRib sandwiches from McDonalds..:toofunny:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha...i may be one of the only people on here that knows who your talking about....bomber was a trip man....his diet consited of Superdrol and McRib sandwiches from McDonalds..:toofunny:
OMG. I would read his posts out of pure entertainment. How ridiculous was that guy?

I hope he's not dead...even though he always looked like a walking zombie in his pics...

If you haven't eaten in awhile and don't have any food to throw up, looks for posts by bomb_r2 at the 1fast400 forums. Enjoy!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OMG. I would read his posts out of pure entertainment. How ridiculous was that guy?

I hope he's not dead...even though he always looked like a walking zombie in his pics...

If you haven't eaten in awhile and don't have any food to throw up, looks for posts by bomb_r2 at the 1fast400 forums. Enjoy!
I remember that guy vaguely....