- 10-23-2007, 10:55 AM
What all do you take pre-workout--supps, drinks, ect?
I take no explode, with ALCAR, a little extra creatine, and two RPMS a half hour before workout. Too much? Seems to work pretty good-I could cut the No-Explode and add two more RPM's but I like some of the other ingredients in No-Explode. I workout first thing in the morning, and I am looking at adding Drive. Woulds this be too much?
After workout Creatine.
- 10-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Looks like you got it covered. Maybe add some BCAA's for anti-catabilsm and recovery?
- 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Drop the NOXplode, not worth it. It is prolly hurting you more than helping, its alot of stims also so BCAAs would be a good idea.
I recall NO products artical about negative results. I tried dropping them but can't i use shock therapy now and like it cause it doesnt get me all cracked out, more focus and drive.
When i go "on" tho i plan on using nothing pre cause heart rate and want to know if i feel any different.
10-23-2007, 10:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 11-27-2006, 07:41 PM
- By canadian champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-27-2006, 06:53 PM
- By gqsuperman in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-13-2006, 07:40 PM
- By davisville64 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2005, 03:01 PM
- By Manu20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2004, 08:05 AM