Fenugreek Question???

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guy use this? What do you take it for ? What are the results?

Thanks guys

spiderman7

Awards
Taken this before for Libido issues during PCT. It worked for me along with some Trib...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take it for bigger loads and libido

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many of you guy use this? What do you take it for ? What are the results?

Thanks guys
1) Fenugreek contains secondary plant extracts, especially 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, the steroidal saponines trigofoenoside A-G and Aglycones such as diosgenin (direct testosterone percursor), yamogenin, gitogenin, smilagenin and tigogenin.
2) These saponines optimize hormone levels. They also strengthen the endocrine system and improve luteinizing hormone levels, leading to the improvement of testosterone levels in men and follicle stimulating hormone in women.
3) Fenugreek modulates insulin metabolism and healthy blood sugar levels.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
1) Fenugreek contains secondary plant extracts, especially 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, the steroidal saponines trigofoenoside A-G and Aglycones such as diosgenin (direct testosterone percursor), yamogenin, gitogenin, smilagenin and tigogenin....These saponines optimize hormone levels. They also strengthen the endocrine system and improve luteinizing hormone levels, leading to the improvement of testosterone levels in men
Thats why Dr.D first recommended it for inclusion in a PCT. Use for 4 weeks and escalate the dosage every week (i.e. 1 pill, 2 pills, 3 pills, 4 pills) and then it looses effectiveness so you stop for a few weeks...and if you neeed/desire you can resume.

Fenugreek's 4-Hydroxy is in the same category as k-R-ala as far as being an effective glucose disposal agent. I've yet to take blood sugar readings with it but those that have claim it is effective.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why Dr.D first recommended it for inclusion in a post cycle therapy. Use for 4 weeks and escalate the dosage every week (i.e. 1 pill, 2 pills, 3 pills, 4 pills) and then it looses effectiveness so you stop for a few weeks...and if you neeed/desire you can resume.

---

Fenugreek's 4-Hydroxy is in the same category as k-R-ala as far as being an effective glucose disposal agent. I've yet to take blood sugar readings with it but those that have claim it is effective.
Agree. 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine is reported to be effective.

ajensen11

Awards
1) Fenugreek contains secondary plant extracts, especially 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, the steroidal saponines trigofoenoside A-G and Aglycones such as diosgenin (direct testosterone percursor), yamogenin, gitogenin, smilagenin and tigogenin.
2) These saponines optimize hormone levels. They also strengthen the endocrine system and improve luteinizing hormone levels, leading to the improvement of testosterone levels in men and follicle stimulating hormone in women.
You forgot to add that it increases prolactin production, which is why "it is widely used as a galactagogue (milk producing agent) by nursing mothers to increase inadequate breast milk supply (Wikipedia)".

Guessing this is why people have been able to squeeze liquid out of their nips and felt tingling during PCT with fenugreek.

Please tell me if Im wrong.