MAN Blueprint

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. O.G. Appnut
    Answers

MAN Blueprint

Anybody ever see any feedback on this? The science looks good.... but does it pan out in real-world use?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Anybody ever see any feedback on this? The science looks good.... but does it pan out in real-world use?
    I've used it on two separate occassions. Once for 20 days and the second time for 40 days along with various other supplements.

The first time(20 days)-
    Noticed some skin clearing(probably from the R-ALA)
    Some insulin sensitivity(probably from the R-ALA)
    Sick vascularity and pumps after a few days.

The second time(40 days straight)
    Definite insulin sensitivity(still likely from the R-ALA)
    Sick and consistent vascularity and pumps(ceased all NO products during this time, but did supplement with BA).
    Increased Libido
    Increased quality of sleep

*IMO, I would use this product again on cycle, with some sort of hormonal product, to help increase the gains on cycle, and for its antioxidant effects.

3. O.G. Appnut
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I've used it on two separate occassions. Once for 20 days and the second time for 40 days along with various other supplements.

The first time(20 days)-
    Noticed some skin clearing(probably from the R-ALA)
    Some insulin sensitivity(probably from the R-ALA)
    Sick vascularity and pumps after a few days.

The second time(40 days straight)
    Definite insulin sensitivity(still likely from the R-ALA)
    Sick and consistent vascularity and pumps(ceased all NO products during this time, but did supplement with BA).
    Increased Libido
    Increased quality of sleep

*IMO, I would use this product again on cycle, with some sort of hormonal product, to help increase the gains on cycle, and for its antioxidant effects.
    Reps. Thanks man!

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Am interested in more feedback too. While looking into this product I saw these 2 reviews at another site:

1. As far as im concerned these are sugar pills, i gave em a try cause i found some of the research on mice interesting. But i gotta say after a bottle of this stuff, i finished it last week, i felt ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. MAN can go to *** with this product, "Holy Grail" my ass

2. This may be one of the better products I have ever taken. My vascularity and muscle fullness were noticeable in a few days. I felt pumped around the clock and it made my balls bigger. I noticed increased virality and vigor and looked forward to taking every dose of this product. Great job MAN.

Hehe...too few to make any conclusions on the real efficacy eh...

5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i looked at it, and the animal studies were really interesting. I'd like to try it too
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I was interested in this when it first came out but i didnt get much feedback on it so i never picked it up. Thanks for the review. Anyone else?

7. Senior Member
    Answers

I used 1 one. It was enough to get me to pick up 2 more from NP.

I'm going to start them in a month or so. The first bottle helped with sleep, increased vascularity, pump, and strength in the gym. My shoulder pain actually was very decreased as well.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

8. New Member
    Answers

A review I found at the MAN forum:

Just finished my first bottle of Blueprint (20 days worth), and have nothing but good things to say. Here's what I've experienced:

Huge, all-day "pumps" - I've never taken an NO product (I'm more about function than form) so I can't give a comparison, but whenever I'm finished with my workouts I look and feel like my muscles are going to burst out of my skin. I'm also much more vascular. This effect is something that lasts all day long, not just after my workout. Of course it is much more pronounced then, but from morning to night I'm much fuller.

Increase in strength - I feel stronger on all of my lifts and weights have gone up a significant amount. In my personal experience it's not quite as much of a strength and power gain as Clout gives me, but still significant enough to be noted.

Slight energy boost - Nothing like drinking an energy drink or anything like that, but it gives me a feeling of being refreshed. The best way I can describe is that it's like I took a little power nap. That's about as close as I can get to describing it.

Clear thoughts/improved cognitive abilities - I feel like I express myself much more clearly and always seem to have a focused, clear head.

Anxiety relief - This has been one of the more pronounced effects. I'm not a very anxious or stressed person to begin with, but I'm even less so now. This is one effect that I'm definately aware of all day long. It's also one of my favorite things about Blueprint.

All in all, I would have to say that Blueprint is one of the best supplements I have ever taken. It's not going to produce steroid-like gains or anything like that, but when you take in to account everything it does, it's incredible. Definately one of the best all-around supplements you can buy.

The best part is that I still have 2 bottles left. I have a new staple in my supplement routine. Nice job to everyone at MAN for bringing this compound to light.

9. New Member
    Answers

And another one from that same board:

I just want to reconfirm all that is said in this thread about Blueprint . It is THE best supplement Ive ever had. Period. Ive tried everything under the sun too. I really wanted the Nitric oxide supps to work for me. At first they did..somewhat. Better pump and strength. Soon though the stuff was keeping up at night and I got some headaches from it. Then results just dropped off quickly. Not Blueprint. Fantastic pumps...better strength...endurance. No unwanted side effects. Its the greatest. I registered to this site because I just wanted to let Man Sports know you have a REAL gem on your hands...believe me. So thanks guys. Im a lifetime buyer of Blueprint. Now I know what it might feel like to train with a pharmaceutical. Its about time we natural bodybuilders have some firepower baby.

10. New Member
    Answers

Some reviews in this thread at bb.com too:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=Agmatine

11. New Member
    Answers

On the "other forum" MAN is looking for testers of Blue Print right now.

12. New Member
    Answers

I love MAN products but the "HOLY GRAIL" tagline threw me off. It just doesn't seem like something MAN would say or put on one of their products. It's an over-statement, and in the time frame it was released there were like 3 other "Holy Grail" products on the market, none of which rang true. The feedback on BB.COM has been 'meh' at best.

13. New Member
    Answers

I tried this and yes you get a similiar pump too a regular no2 product, but what I still don't know and I would still like to know is this, any no2 product, this included, makes me get cold sores and I have to take lysine concurrently with them to prevent this, so my question is does the lysine negate the positive effects of the no2 or does it just neutralize the side effects, and possible help with gh.

14. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    On the "other forum" MAN is looking for testers of Blue Print right now.
    Yeah I was just going to mention that!

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Answers

For some reason I've noticed when I used to take a certain brand of NO2 I'd get drowsy. I damn near fell asleep on the leg press sled on day.

I'd love to try a decent NO2 product that isn't just for the mirror. I might have to order this when I pick up my P-Slin

16. Banned
    Answers

I'll be logging it's usage soon. I am buddy buddy with everybody at MAN hehehe I am running it alongside Clout/BO, but I've ran those forever and know their effects VERY well. When my job settles down a wee bit and I get situated more, I'll be having it sent and do my log on it.

17. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I'll be logging it's usage soon. I am buddy buddy with everybody at MAN hehehe I am running it alongside Clout/BO, but I've ran those forever and know their effects VERY well. When my job settles down a wee bit and I get situated more, I'll be having it sent and do my log on it.
    You could stack your own poop with Clout/BO and still have good results, lol. Any chance your willing to drop the Clout/BO for a cycle of Blue Print, I wouldn't blame you to not want too. I don't mean to question you on your Clout/BO knowledge but those two are a serious combo.

18. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Berserko View Post
    You could stack your own poop with Clout/BO and still have good results, lol. Any chance your willing to drop the Clout/BO for a cycle of Blue Print, I wouldn't blame you to not want too. I don't mean to question you on your Clout/BO knowledge but those two are a serious combo.
    You must be a newb... or ignorant... as I mentioned, I've used Clout/BO for a while now... I know wtf they do, and HELL no I wont drop free usage of them. I wont even be logging it on a big forum.. lol It's not meant to test out Blue Print.. it's meant to be a recovery stack. I have strong faith in Blue Print and don't feel it needs to be "retested" although I do know exactly what to look for and will be very precise with my log as usual. I am sorry I jumped on your sh*t, but that pisses me off WAY bad.

19. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    You must be a newb... or ignorant... as I mentioned, I've used Clout/BO for a while now... I know wtf they do, and HELL no I wont drop free usage of them. I wont even be logging it on a big forum.. lol It's not meant to test out Blue Print.. it's meant to be a recovery stack. I have strong faith in Blue Print and don't feel it needs to be "retested" although I do know exactly what to look for and will be very precise with my log as usual. I am sorry I jumped on your sh*t, but that pisses me off WAY bad.
    My apologies, I thought you might take my post the wrong way. But based on the thread and your post it seemed like you would be testing out Blue Print for the first time and would be logging it as well. Thank you for the apology but it was unnecessary, I'm not one get worked up over forum postings.

20. New Member
    Answers

from transXisomer:

my summary:

- Increased body temp after morning dose
    - More muscle fullness / pumps throughout the day
    - Mood elevating effect
    - Lipolytic effect (noticing a leaning effect especially in the chest)

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Shoot, MAN has a money back guarantee, iirc. No harm in trying it.

22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Shoot, MAN has a money back guarantee, iirc. No harm in trying it.
    iirc?

23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    iirc?
    if i remember correctly
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

24. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    I tried this and yes you get a similiar pump too a regular no2 product, but what I still don't know and I would still like to know is this, any no2 product, this included, makes me get cold sores and I have to take lysine concurrently with them to prevent this, so my question is does the lysine negate the positive effects of the no2 or does it just neutralize the side effects, and possible help with gh.
    The reason you get Cold Sores with NO2 products is that Cold Sores, also referred to as Fever Blisters or Herpes Simplex 1 Virus, are caused by a herpes virus. Most often, this is the herpes simplex 1 virus. As it turns out, the herpes simplex virus has a high affinity and a high requirement for the amino acid, arginine, the most important amino acid in any NO2 product. By the way, the virus can remain dormant in our bodies and can break out due to colds, fevers, exposure to excessive sunlight, during stress or illness, or menstrual periods.
    The amino acid, Lysine, on the other hand inhibits viral replication. By the way, arginine will usually bind to the lysine, making lysine useless. This is why additional lysine supplementation is required. This is also the reason it is advised not to take arginine and lysine simultaneously.
    Other compounds that inhibit the herpes virus include vitamin c with bioflavonoids, zinc, vitamin e, lemon balm, the proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract, echinacea, elderberry, and so on.
    People prone to cold sores are advised to avoid diet high in arginine. These foods might include nuts, peanuts, and chocolate.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

26. O.G. Appnut
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The reason you get Cold Sores with NO2 products is that Cold Sores, also referred to as Fever Blisters or Herpes Simplex 1 Virus, are caused by a herpes virus. Most often, this is the herpes simplex 1 virus. As it turns out, the herpes simplex virus has a high affinity and a high requirement for the amino acid, arginine, the most important amino acid in any NO2 product. By the way, the virus can remain dormant in our bodies and can break out due to colds, fevers, exposure to excessive sunlight, during stress or illness, or menstrual periods.
    The amino acid, Lysine, on the other hand inhibits viral replication. By the way, arginine will usually bind to the lysine, making lysine useless. This is why additional lysine supplementation is required. This is also the reason it is advised not to take arginine and lysine simultaneously.
    Other compounds that inhibit the herpes virus include vitamin c with bioflavonoids, zinc, vitamin e, lemon balm, the proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract, echinacea, elderberry, and so on.
    People prone to cold sores are advised to avoid diet high in arginine. These foods might include nuts, peanuts, and chocolate.
    Strategic,

Beverly International makes a product called GH Factor.... I'll see if I can find their writeup. Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine (forget the chemical form)

Would like to get your take on it, as it combines Lysine and Arginine.

27. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Strategic,

Beverly International makes a product called GH Factor.... I'll see if I can find their writeup. Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine (forget the chemical form)

Would like to get your take on it, as it combines Lysine and Arginine.
    It might be interesting to see the write up. Yet, it is standard recommendation to take arginine and lysine apart. Arginine pyroglutamate, by the way, has a different functional pathway than elemental arginine. It used to be fashionable in the past to recommend a combination of arginine, ornithine, and lysine as the gold standard for GH secretion.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

so still mostly the jury is out on agmatine. MAN's own site has all positive reviews (shocker) and its 50/50 elsewhere?
    This space for rent

29. New Member
    Answers

you can find some more info on agmatine on pub med most of the ones I found were as an antidepressant

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I've taken Blueprint before with Poseidon and staple supplements (multi, oil, anti-o) on a lower carb eating month. I felt fuller (low carbs usually flattens me) and I had new veins popping out. Agmatine is considered a great anti-aging supplement I believe and is of course an anti-oxidant, so... maybe it counteracts the NO free radicals? I liked Blueprint. Pricey for 20 days though.
    Freedom means nothing here.

31. New Member
    Answers

Word from Dr. Houser (who helped formulate Blue Print) is that a new version of BP will be out sometime soon. Also a new MAN test booster as well.

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Sick. Hopefully more agmatine sulfate.
    Freedom means nothing here.

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Why doesn't someone pony up and give me two bottles of this stuff to log? Seriously, I'm a MAN groupie, and pimp Clout more than anyone, but I just can't bring myself to pony up, and it seems no one else can either.

34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

you mean you are a MAN whore
    This space for rent

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you mean you are a MAN whore
    Sad, but true.

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm waiting for a reply on this from MAN.

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I said it before Poison, MAN should have hired you as a rep a long time ago. You have convinced many people to order MAN product's, especially Clout. I have used it for the last few years thanks to you. Although I am currently trying MST Ragnarok.

I have used BLUEPRINT for 20 days. I my experience was much the same as slow-mun. But I did not notice any increase in pain threshold.

38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I wish man had reps on here, so I could arrange a trade
    This space for rent

39. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    I said it before Poison, MAN should have hired you as a rep a long time ago. You have convinced many people to order MAN product's, especially Clout. I have used it for the last few years thanks to you. Although I am currently trying MST Ragnarok.

I have used BLUEPRINT for 20 days. I my experience was much the same as slow-mun. But I did not notice any increase in pain threshold.
    Interesting thing about that......I have been taking Blue Print for the last 30 days(I'm a 60 day run)and I had a minor surgery to remove a cyst last week. I was prescribed 5mg hydrocodone for the pain following the removal and I honestly feel that Agmatine Sulfate poteniated the narcotic effects of the hydrocodone. I was able to use 5mg twice a day and feel intoxicated for about 6 hours at a time. Typically, it would take a good deal more to do anything, b/c I bult a rather large tolerance to opiates waiting for a surgery folloing a stint in Afghanistan. I'm not telling anyone to try this, but it was definitely something I noticed............

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

glsa17!!! How are you, haven't heard from you in a while!

Anyway, I will be logging Blueprint here very soon!! I can't wait. MAN, Millennium, and AppNut are my favorite companies; I'd love to do a mega-stack with products from all three, but i'll be logging more or less solo.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN Blueprint back in stock???
    By BigNutz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 07:36 PM
  2. what ever happened to MAN blueprint
    By Vipersg123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 07:48 PM
  3. MAN Blueprint Log
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs