Optimal timings for taking AIs or Test Enhancers?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the attached charts, wouldn't it be best to time the greatest rise in testosterone from an AI or Test Enhancer, to occur during the low points as indicated, instead of taking them at nightime like some specify? Or at least spread dosages out so that last dosage is taken/or kicks in before ~8pm?

Reason being is that I have always had better results when taking an AI earlier in the day instead of later in the evening. Better libido increases, less estrogen suppression and less dryness of the joints.

Attachments

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It would seem that those charts wouldn't exactly cover the optimal timing for AI/Test Boosters, b/c those(AI's/Test Boosters)indirectly raise testosterone through different pathways which don't immediately occur after dosing them(i.e. AI=lowers estrogen, so testosterone production rises or Tribulus=(in theory)raises LH production, which in turn raises testosterone). Seems like there are way to many co-factors with whatever products are being used to overly simplify dosing regimens with testosterone peak charts.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ok I agree with what you are saying but what about comments like this, taken from the FAQ of a really well known AI.

Why should I take *-*** at night?
*-*** should be taken at night because that is when endogenous estrogen production is maximized. An alternate way to take *-*** is to split your dosage into morning and nighttime doses. It should always be taken with meals however.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ok I agree with what you are saying but what about comments like this, taken from the FAQ of a really well known AI.

Why should I take *-*** at night?
*-*** should be taken at night because that is when endogenous estrogen production is maximized. An alternate way to take *-*** is to split your dosage into morning and nighttime doses. It should always be taken with meals however.
It would make sense to dose an AI around your sleeping cycle(either before or after), b/c that's when you have more hormonal regulation occuring(while you sleep). I almost feel as if supplement companies try to oversimplify their product recommendations, so their consumers can use them with the least amount of hassle and with the most amount of benefits. They likely only recommend it be taken with a meal for absorption and digestion reasons(keep customers from becoming nauseous and having the product actually make it past the stomach).

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert by any means, but that's my opinion on that one.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Then something like DHEA for example which works through a different pathway, and is recommended to be taken morning and/or noon for optimal results obviously causes a hormonal spike shortly after ingestion.

So depending on the pathway of how certain hormonal products work and knowing their effects in time, one could use this chart to their advantage?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My thought on the issue is that you want to keep hormonal levels as steady as possible. Meaning spreading out the dosing evenly is optimal...you should still have that ebb and flow depending on the time of day however your overall test will be higher throughout that time. Not sure if that made any sense. :blink:

Last edited:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My thought on the issue is that you want to keep hormonal levels as steady as possible. Meaning spreading out the dosing is optimal...you should still have that ebb and flow depending on the time of day however your overall test will be hirer throughout that time. Not sure if that made any sense. :blink:
Yeah, I can feel the difference in my own hormonal levels throughout the span of 24hrs. Reflecting somewhat in my level of agression, libido, and lethargy.