Glycerol Gylcerine, what to do? how to use?

jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
Ok I've been reading on this but haven't found any sort of dosing protocol. I want to take Glycerol in the morning with my Creatine mix then possibly throughout the day with my Stevia Kool-aid (which I drink all day to the tune of about 1 gal a day) Anyway's I'm tring to figure out how much to toss in my creatine drink (16oz) in the morning and how much to add to a gallon of kool-aid to drink through the day. So any help here would be great.

Naven

Awards
Ok I've been reading on this but haven't found any sort of dosing protocol. I want to take Glycerol in the morning with my Creatine mix then possibly throughout the day with my Stevia Kool-aid (which I drink all day to the tune of about 1 gal a day) Anyway's I'm tring to figure out how much to toss in my creatine drink (16oz) in the morning and how much to add to a gallon of kool-aid to drink through the day. So any help here would be great.
Might wanna check the label on CL's Glycergrow product, that says how much GMS is in it, and how much to use. They say that you don't want to go over the recommended dose, as more is not better.

I've been using Glycergrow and like it a lot. Cheap and it works.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Might wanna check the label on CL's Glycergrow product, that says how much GMS is in it, and how much to use. They say that you don't want to go over the recommended dose, as more is not better.

I've been using Glycergrow and like it a lot. Cheap and it works.
Not to throw this post off to much but I was wondering Jeff K when do you take your GG? With or without meals? How much do you take? and do you take it daily or only WO days?

I'm just curious because I have GG as well but each time I take it I get super bloated and gassy, sometimes gives me the runs which is not an attribute I like while working out, and gives bad stomach cramps sometimes.

My water intake is good and my other supplements are the CL line of GM, PW, and WF. So I cant figure out why this happens to me. any help is appreciated.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanets bulk GMS is 1/4 tsp. once a day. I forget what that weighs out to.

Naven

Awards
Not to throw this post off to much but I was wondering Jeff K when do you take your GG? With or without meals? How much do you take? and do you take it daily or only WO days?

I'm just curious because I have GG as well but each time I take it I get super bloated and gassy, sometimes gives me the runs which is not an attribute I like while working out, and gives bad stomach cramps sometimes.

My water intake is good and my other supplements are the CL line of GM, PW, and WF. So I cant figure out why this happens to me. any help is appreciated.
The way I've been doing it is that I take one scoop with my Green Mag (about 45 - 60 minutes preworkout), then one scoop with my White Flood (about 30 minutes preworkout), and then one scoop with my during-workout drink (one scoop of PW).

I then put one scoop in my post workout shake, which is 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 2 tablespoons Glycine, and the GG.

I got a touch of stomach distress on the first dose of GG, but then it subsided, haven't had it since.

They say that the magnesium in the GM and other CL supps can cause some stomach issues, so it's ok to add a few carbs with the doses to mediate this.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Thanks Jeff K. I'll try something like that and see how it goes.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I went retarded there for a second and didn't know what you were referring to when you were saying "GG". :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i played around with nutra's GMS and found it to work best at about 4 grams 45 before a workout then dicreatine malate right before. Make sure you drink a good amount of water with it though

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glycerol has some hydroscopic properties to it, which if ingested in excess, can reach the intestines, draw in excess water and result in some of the sides you described. Just cut the dose back for a few days and slowly ramp up(giving your body time to adjust) to standard protocol and you'll be set.:thumbsup:

jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
Ok I got Glycerin 99.5% Anhydous. I bought the Rite Aid brand and it's marketed under "Skin Protectant". I won't take it till I figure out exactly what to do.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanets bulk GMS is 1/4 tsp. once a day. I forget what that weighs out to.
I started tossing 1 tablespoon in with my pre-wo drink and love it so far. Pumps are probably the best I've haqd and my strength is up while cutting calories.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started tossing 1 tablespoon in with my pre-wo drink and love it so far. Pumps are probably the best I've haqd and my strength is up while cutting calories.
just the 1 tablespoon a day?

oafyc

Awards
Ok I got Glycerin 99.5% Anhydous. I bought the Rite Aid brand and it's marketed under "Skin Protectant". I won't take it till I figure out exactly what to do.
Is that a powder? That is usually something you spread on your lips.

jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
It's a clear gel like liquid that's marketed as a skin proectant.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
Yep it's pretty much exactly the same it states 99.5% pure and from what i read previously that is high enough for consumption.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep it's pretty much exactly the same it states 99.5% pure and from what i read previously that is high enough for consumption.
So I can buy this from my local Rite-Aid? What about wal-mart? It looks like I should be able to find it in the baking aisle with the vegetable and olive oils. Is this right? I was told to use some of this as well as PGA alcohol as a solvent in my bulk testofen powder I plan on suspending in extra virgin olive oil. How much glycerine and PGA do I need to mix in with my 80 grams of testofen powder and also how much olive oil would you use to make this oral suspension? Someone please help me today if you can. My testofen comes in tomorrow!!!

simpleton

Banned
Awards
yeah it works good with 1 tablespoon, be sure to drink lots of water while using it. i just couldnt stand the taste, it was like syrup

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it works good with 1 tablespoon, be sure to drink lots of water while using it. i just couldnt stand the taste, it was like syrup
Simpleton--- What were you using it with? And you mean you were just chasing it with a tablespoon of glycerine? I was told this acts like a solvent alongside the everclear(PGA) to make an oral suspension with. I need amounts to be used to make up 80 grams of testofen powder with my olive oil suspension. ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!