http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77320-yellow-neuphoria-gen2.html

- Intelligence / common sense required
- Attention to DETAIL required !!
- Detailed nEuphoria? Gen 2 experience updates after each dose required
- Previous detailed / completed logs / reviews STRONGLY preferred
- A list of all previous Thermogenic / Stimulant / Nootropic usage preferred

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of their nEuphoria? Gen 2 experience

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take training, nutrition, and warning labels seriously. The initial "log / review" should last a minimum of 30 days with no other major changes to supplement intake / routine, but ALSO updates after each nEuphoria? Gen 2 experience until the bottle is gone.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during at least the first 30 days of the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the initial 30 days of the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the initial 30 days of the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you are on any medication or have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007

Good Luck !!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Crap, been wanting to try Yellow nEuphoria, but don't think I will be able to apply for it....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sex: Male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140

Bodytype: Not sure

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am not taking any thing other than basic multi and protein and would love to try something new to log. I know I would make a good log with pictures and videos.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): vitalizer

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 3000-5000 calories 200-300 grams of protein.

Current Daily water intake: 6-8 glasses of water.

Short Term Goal: gain 5 lbs in 2-4 weeks

Long Term Goal: get to 180lbs

no drugs.
Supplement history (as much detail as possible): BA and no products.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69936-incarnate-log.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65555-intra-x-cell.html I have a few more logs I wrote just in my books nothing online.

Current / Progress Photos: In my log.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 1st week of november if needed, 2007

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm very interested in testing this one. I realize I haven't been on the boards long, but I am constantly looking for supplements to take before dancing. I often use 5htp, tyrosine and so on in an attempt to get a good creative and focused dance experience. This might be the product I've been looking for. I am in Canada, just in case that makes me not eligable.

Height: 6'

Weight: 170-175lbs

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I work as a trainer and have been lifting of and on since I was 15, but serious about it for 4 years or so. I focus alot on strength training and power, and try to maintain as much agility as possible as dance and physical performance is a huge part of my life. I'm certified NSFA and I also work in the retail end of the supplement industry.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently in a hypertrophy phase, training 5 days a week, focusing on heavy lifts

Day1: Chest : Bench 2 warm up, 2 heavysets, 1 light,
Incline press; 2 rest pause sets
Machine press; 2 drop sets
Cable crossovers 1 high rep set
Abs

Day2: Back: Deadlifts 2 warm ups, 2 sets of 20 (I'm a huge advocate of 20 rep sets for Deads and Squats)
Wide grip pull ups, 2 sets to failure
Dumbell row, 2 rest pause sets
Cable rows, 2 drop set
Straight arm pull down, 1 high rep set

Day 3 Shoulder: Dumbell press, 2 warm up, 2 heavy, 1 light
2 Superset: upright row, bent over flies
2 Supersets: flies and front raises
Abs

Day 4 Legs: Squats, 2 warm up, 2 sets of 20, 1 light set
Romainian Deadlifts: 2 rest pause sets
Leg Press: 2 drops sets
2 Supersets: seated calf raise and standing calf raise.
Abs

Day 5 Arm: Barbell curl 2 warm up, 1 or 2 rest pause sets
Machine preacher curl, 2 drop sets
Close grip bench, 2 warm up, 1 or 2 rest pause
Rope pressdown, 2 drops sets

Rest days after day 3 and 5. Exercises are examples as I like to switch up my excercises each work out (the types of sets are usually the same). I had been intending to switch to a 2 day a week HIT program so I can get back some of my mobility for dance. I strectch at the end of each workout, but I have not been dancing or doing any other mobilty training since my hypertrophy phase started.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently I do cardio post workout, on 3 or 4 days. 1 of which is an interval training day (warm up, 10 minutes intense intervals and then 10 minutes level running, then cool down), and the other 2 or 3 is about 30 minutes, climbing quickly in intensity and then slowly tapering off. I'm not exactly in a hardcre cardio mode.

ALRI Jungle warfare, about 2 weeks or less left
Bulk BCAA
Allmax whey isolate
ON Casien
Now fish oil
Trophic Multi

Eating every 2- 3 hours, phasing out carbs as the day goes on.
Concentraing on high protien (of course). I had taken some time off of alcohol, but I am socially drinking again.

I must confess, I'm not keeping track of my calories, but rather I am trying to eat abundantly and fairly healthy since I' in a growth phase.

Current Daily water intake: An ass load. I'm peeing constantly. I'd say a minimum of 2l per day.

Short Term Goal: Well, It's size right now

Long Term Goal: Strength and agilty, flexibily and low body fat. Also I don't take prohormones, JW is the strongest thing I've ever taken, I don't want to sacrifice my health.

Alcohol
I never take any drugs any more, and I virtually never take over the counter or perscription drugs (I usually tough it out)

Oh lord. Protien always, I swear by Bcaas, love the Waxy maze once in a while.
I work in the industry, so I've tried most preworkout things, alot of bulk powders, every hot new product I can.
Ive tried JW, Restore, Proanabol, Tribex, Triboxo, ZMAs, ephedrine, hot rox, sampled a bunch of stuff. I try to take periods away from supplements (other than the basics). I've never tried a Controlled labs product, although I've been looking at the Greenmag in our store.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): No

Current / Progress Photos: I think my girl friends camera works.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): I'm assuming

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _nov 1st___, 2007

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Nice apps so far guys, keep 'em coming.

I am currently Testing WF + GM, and afterwards, I might be testing another product if it ever comes in....
No worries man, if you change your mind though, shoot me a PM.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
best of luck guys! you'll love controlled lab stuff!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Sex: All the time! (sorry, couldn't resist) M

Height: 5'10

Weight: 200

Bodytype: Meso?

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Lifting seriously for 5 years, eating 'right' for 4. Had a good foundation from HS football. Overcame serious injuries in '01, fractured neck, seizure, concussion. Broken arm in '05. Benched 405 in '04. I coach o-line at my highschool, really enjoying a tough season. A teacher's salary= need for gifted supps.:)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Looking to drop some BF, lifting 3-4 times a week, but that will increase when the season ends soon. I train lower weight high volume thanks to my injuries, but I go hard, always making sure the muscle is broken down. If I'm not sore the next day, I don't think I hit it hard enough.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio following weights, looking to increase also soon. 30-45 min varying intensity.
Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Gaspari Size-on, AN Drive, Bioscience Alpha-drive, whey, multi, fish-oil.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Protein 200-250g, carb cycling 100-225g, fats 60-80g. I don't obsess on calories. I keep track of my protein, keep my carbs low when it suits me.

Current Daily water intake: I drink water all day, haven't measured it.

Short Term Goal: Lose fat/recomp. I've always wanted a 6-pack

Long Term Goal: Over 200lb at 7-9% BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none currently

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): First with simillar products; yellown1, phenibut, theanine, x-dream. Some favorites; greenmag, redacid, leviathan, p-slin, yellowgold, one, purple wrath, ph's and various post cycle therapy. Others; diesal test, hyperdrol, rapidcuts, hydroxycut HC, etc.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/54890-i-bleed-purple.html
Current / Progress Photos: available

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _recieving__, 2007

Jet

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 165-170

Bodytype: Ecto/Meso. Was really thin when I was in my early teens, but I've started to naturally fill out. My body has taken to bodybuilding very well.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I've been workout out for about a year and a half now, and have discovered a passion in myself for being healthy and transforming my body into something I can be proud of. I have a very strict diet, have quit drinking (which is extremely difficult at a large party school like mine), and devote large amounts of my time to researching bodybuilding and health. I am pursuing a bachelors in exercise science and would like to become a Physical Therapist.

I feel I would make a good candidate to test this product because I feel I am a fair and unbiased person in general, and will give my honest feedback on the product. I feel I am responsible and will make all of my required updates, and will not stray from my diet or workouts. I am a student, so my stress levels are fairly high, and nEuphoria sounds like the perfect supplement to help remedy this :)

I'm currently following Rippetoe's program, but plan to transition into W4SB sometime in the future. I workout 3 days a week, perform at least 25 minutes of cardio after every session, and perform upwards of 45 minutes of fasted cardio every Sunday (and sometimes Saturday.)

As stated above, 25 minutes after every workout (3x per week), and upwards of 45 minutes at least one day a week, if not two.

I'm currently finishing up a bottle of Drive and a bottle of RPM (will be done by nEuphoria start date.) I'm supplementing with Xtend (3 scoops during workout/cardio, and fasted cardio), and with Poseidon in the mornings. I take NOW ADAM, and am currently taking 6 caps of NOW Fish Oil daily, and 3 caps of NOW EGCG daily.

Meal 1: 4 eggs, ½ cup of oatmeal, ½ cup milk
Meal 2: 1 can of solid white albacore tuna, 1 piece of whole wheat bread, 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 3: (Postworkout) 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey, 1 Banana, ½ cup Oatmeal
Meal 4: 8oz. Lean meat, 1 small red potato, 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 5: 1 Scoop ON 100% Whey, 1 Scoop ON 100% Casein

Current Daily water intake: At least 1 gallon

Short Term Goal: Short term goal is a recomp

Long Term Goal: Add as much LBM as possible, achieve low BF % and maintain that %.

N/A

I have fairly extensive experience in supplementation, and have used many types of creatine, NO boosters, BCAA's, etc. As well as RPM, Drive, pre-workout mixes such as Ragnarok, and some thermo products.

Drive/RPM Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76328-jets-2-week.html#post1028062

Current / Progress Photos: No photos right now but I'll try to edit with some soon.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): If required, yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 29th, 2007

krogtaar

Awards
i have a lot of experience getting high...does that help?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty cool product. Good luck guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out who logs it?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great opportunity and a great company....good luck testers

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Bump for Jessie

THIS IS THE THREAD

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm getting really excited about this product. I really want to test or atleast hopefully you guys will have some samples to try. I've been looking for a pre-dance cocktail for a while.

I'm trying to think of a way of wording this without sounding like a tool, but I was one of Canada's top popping/robotics/animation dancers. I did a ton of music videos, commercials and stage performances from 98-03. Now, despite occasionally doing a show or teaching a class, I'm "retired" and don't even really do it recreationally.

I occasionally get back into it, and always make a lot of progress. This product has me interested in dance again.

I know I already posted my request and info, but if I took this product I would change my training program. To really test this product, I need to be dancing a great deal. I'm training hypertrophy right now, which makes me tight, tired, and immobile by comparison. Not exactly indicative to dance.

I would like to switch to a strength/ mobilty program

For weights, I would like to do a 2 day a week HIT program, where I attempt to add weight to my lifts each session. This is a hard program because each workout is so hard, which this product would be great for, keeping my excited to do rediculously heavy 20 rep sets of squats.

And also get on an intense dancing program. These sessions are a mixture of freestyle dancing (just feeling it, which I think this product would rock for), and trick work (gymnastics, mime patterns, body tricks ect.) They are intesnse, creative sessions lasting about an hour usually.

Then there would be test driving it in front of people at events or clubs, which is the real test of a product like this for me.

There would also be other flexibility and mobilty training (yoga and free movement work in the morning), and Cardio probobly 2 - 3 times a week (in addition to the dancing), aswell as some MMA classes.

Whether I get to test this product or not, I'm going to switch to this program, as I have now gotten myself excited about dancing again. It will give you a very unique perspective of your product if your interested. This is the first product I've volunteered to test, because it is the first one that really intrests me. Either way, I hope I can get a sample someday.

Hope you like this idea as much as I do.

DB2000

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Interesting:cool:

We're choosing testers tomorrow:djparty:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
this is a dumb question but what are the benefits of yellow neuphoria? Just curious. People are talking about it as if they are to get high off this stuff :think:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
this is a dumb question but what are the benefits of yellow neuphoria? Just curious. People are talking about it as if they are to get high off this stuff :think:
Euphoric Stimulant Matrix.... seems pretty clear to me :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 applicants here? :think: That's odd. Oh well, should make choosing pretty easy. ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha all the better for you. Yellow nEuphoria sounds pretty neat, I might need to pick it up if the logs go well. :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If I didn't have to fill out a long ass App. I'd do it :D

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height:5'11

Weight:190-195

Bodytype:meso/endo I put weight and muscle on well but stay at 12% bf

*Basicaly aside from work and school the gym is my life. I spend about 2 hours in the gym 4-5 times a week. I gave up partying to use sat and sun for the gym due to busy schedule.
I have three years experience, two with a solid diet . Within the last two years i have gone from 165 to 190-195 And have maintained a bf of 12%. I look to bring that down within the next few months. I am dedicated to what i do and fell that i am the healthiest ihave been in my life

*CHEST: Incline work sets i get about 8 reps with 100lbs dumbells.
flat-work sets of 275 i can get 6, hoping to hit 315 very soon
decline- work sets of 245, more if i do decline as first workout
cables-five sets to finish up
BACK-wide grip lat pull down/ inside grip cabel rows/wide grip cabel rows/inside grip lat pull downs./ seeted row macine for the uper back/
SHOULDERS-dumbell shoulder press(80lbs)/ rear delt cable seperations/ shrugs(traps)/front dumbell raises/standing barbell raises
LEGS-squats(315)/leg press(7 plates on each side)/qud extensions/ hamstring curls
Arms-bicep curls/tricep pulldowns/ decline unconcetrated curls/skull crushers/reverse grip easy bar/single dumbell over head raises(tri)/2 sets 21's to finish

i will do 20 min at a nice jog twice a week and do 20 min at a fast run twice a week-
Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): opimum nutrition gold standerd way, multi vitamin, glucosomine,msm,chondroiton,

protein-200-250 /carbs 200/ 60-80
6:45- 8 egg whites w a little cheese
930- chicken breast and brown rice/pasta
12:30-same as above
3:30-protien shake
5:30-small meal ex. pb sandwich
7:00-gym
8:30- shake
9- big meal chicken/steak pasta/ rice and salad
10:30-11- shake before bed

Current Daily water intake:1.5- 2 gallons, i carry a gallon jug with me at work and school.. so i know this for sure

Short Term Goal:210lbs

Long Term Goal: 220-225lbs under 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none.

tribulis, t-bomb2, 17hd(bogus), on creatine monohydrate, argenine akg, glutimine, bsn no-explode,cell mass, nitrix, scivation vaso explode, A.L.R.I, wtf pumped, regeneration-x, venom hyperdrive 3.0, jungle warfare, restore, hyperdrol

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):none at this time but i feel i couold give you a very detailed day to day review

Current / Progress Photos: yes no problem

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes sir

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ______nov 1st_______, 2007

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

maxjivi05

Awards

Height: 5'11"

Weight:

Bodytype: Average

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've done a lot of reading over the past three months learning what I should and shouldn't do, and what a lot of this stuff means. I set my goals high and work my hardest to obtain them.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I workout 3 times a week.

Monday:

Arms "Cable Pull Downs 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Preacher Curls 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Hammer Curls 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Dumbbell Concentration Curls 12 Reps x 3 Sets" 1 Minute Breaks in between Sets.

Shoulders "Shoulder Press 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Shoulder Shrug 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Side Shoulder Raise 12 Reps x 3 Sets" 1 Minute Breaks in between Sets.

Wensday:

Upper Chest "Medium Grip Bench Press 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Wide Grip Bench Press 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Dumbbell Incline 55-65 degree 12 Reps x 3 Sets, One Arm Cable Crossover 12 Reps x 3 Sets" 1 Minute Breaks in between Sets.

Lower Chest
"Barbell Chest Press 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Dumbbell Chest Press 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Push Ups 12 Reps x 3 Sets" 1 Minute Break in between Sets.

Back "Bent Over Barbell Rows 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Close Grip Front Lat Pulldowns 12 Reps x 3 Sets, Hyperextensions Back Extensions 12 Reps x 3 Sets" 3 Minute Breaks in between Sets.

Friday

Legs "Squats 10 Reps x 3 Sets, Leg Extensions 10 Reps x 3 Sets, Calf Raises 10 Reps x 3 Sets, Leg Curls 10 Reps x 3 Sets" 1 Minute Breaks in between Sets.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol
(as much detail as possible):

Tuesday and Wensday:

Run "2 Full Miles, and Jog 1 Mile, and Walk 1 Mile"

Current supplements
(exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros
(as much detail as possible):

*Recent Diet*

Breakfest: 2 Bowls of Oatmeal, with a large Glass of Milk. *Milk is sometimes swapped up with Orange Juice*

Brunch: 1 Bowl of Oatmeal, 2 Peanut Butter Sandwiches, with a large Glass of Milk. *Milk is sometimes swapped up with Orange Juice*

Lunch: Chicken, Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, with a large Glass of Milk. *Milk is sometimes swapped up with Orange Juice*

Dinner/Lunch In between: Oatmeal, 2 Peanut Butter sandwiches, with a large Glass of Milk. *Milk is sometimes swapped up with Orange Juice*

Dinner: Chicken, Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, with a large Glass of Milk. *Milk is sometimes swapped up with Orange Juice*

Current Daily water intake
: 8 Large Glasses

Short Term Goal: Pack On Some Weight

Long Term Goal:
186 LBS, Bulk, 10% BF.

Creatine "3 Months Ago", "Dianabol & Anavar 2 Months Ago - Knock Off Brands by High-Tech Parm"

Current / Progress Photos:

5 Weeks Ago: http://a534.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/122/l_a9fcc6dfbb388f9afe219f73f6c46645.jpg

4 Weeks Ago: http://a131.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_6d86030cd6d071fc6eda37151a2809e2.jpg

3 Weeks Ago: http://a363.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_e3320b948553f1f42c5edc8527918d22.jpg

Current Picture: http://a316.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_62b955983094156cef570eabb41a540b.jpg

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of November 1st, 2007.

Last edited:
cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2 Testers Have Been Chosen

Congrats Tester 1-_djbombsquad_

Congrats Tester 2-_Dancebot 2000_

Congrats Tester 3-_Cool_

Congrats Tester 4-_Jet_

Congrats Tester 5-_BIGG DOGG_

[size=+4]Congratulations to all testers please PM me with your address ASAP:djparty:[/size]

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Woot! Woot!

Awesome. I'll PM you a little later and I will do you proud.

Thanks Cboesger and everyone at Controlled.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
congrats dancebot. ill be sure to follow :thumbsup:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. This will be an other edition to my several logs on this board. Is this a 30 day supply. Does this need to be built up like BA products?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. This will be an other edition to my several logs on this board. Is this a 30 day supply. Does this need to be built up like BA products?
Yes it's a 30 day supply. You should feel it working from the first dose but this all depends on how you react. Some feel it after 1 cap others 2 or 3. Make sure that you follow the initial dosing protocol first to judge your tolerance. Work your way up to 3 total caps if needed.

Congrats again:thumbsup:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
PM sent! Can't wait!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2 Testers Wanted

IMPORTANT / READ ME FIRST:

Yellow nEuphoria? Gen 2
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77320-yellow-neuphoria-gen2.html

- Intelligence / common sense required
- Attention to DETAIL required !!
- Detailed nEuphoria? Gen 2 experience updates after each dose required
- Previous detailed / completed logs / reviews STRONGLY preferred
- A list of all previous Thermogenic / Stimulant / Nootropic usage preferred

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of their nEuphoria? Gen 2 experience

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take training, nutrition, and warning labels seriously. The initial "log / review" should last a minimum of 30 days with no other major changes to supplement intake / routine, but ALSO updates after each nEuphoria? Gen 2 experience until the bottle is gone.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during at least the first 30 days of the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the initial 30 days of the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the initial 30 days of the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you are on any medication or have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Good Luck !!

Wait...

CRAP.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Tester 1-_djbombsquad_

Congrats Tester 2-_Dancebot 2000_

Congrats Tester 3-_Cool_

Congrats Tester 4-_Jet_

Congrats Tester 5-_BIGG DOGG_
Nice !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Good To Go
_Dancebot 2000_

_Cool_

_Jet_

_BIGG DOGG_

Still Need Your Info

_djbombsquad_

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I'LL BE WATCHING THESE!!!

:bb3: :bb: :nutkick: :duel: :food: :toilet: :FUfinger: :nono: :trout: :banned: :stick: :pizza:

:icon_lol: :bruce3:

:type:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will start few days after I get due to fire situation in Califronia spcifically s.d as in san diego I think I feel week from all the smoke and co2. I have been increasing my antixodiants in the past week for that reason.