Hemogex

Hemogex - Run with it?

• Do it. If money is not a factor, it will be worth the time.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Don't do it. Even though money is not a factor, better supplements are out there.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I'm just not that familiar with Hemogex to really know! (I don't blame you)

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hemogex, an uncommon subject to be talked about here, obviously due to the incredibly tough price (~$100 for a 20 day supply FYI, and it should be used for at least 3 months as recommended).

I'm here to seek advice on this GH compound. I've lately become very interested in this product, and I'm considering giving it the go real soon. However, I would most likely drop all other supplements that I'm on, unforunately because of the cost. These supplements would include Drive, RPM, Powerfull, P-Slin and AP. I'd be partially dropping these supplements to create an honest solo log of Hemogex.

I would log this supplement, to great detail (it would be my first log, but there aren't any here unfortunately). It would cover at least 3 months, depending on results, so it would be a lengthy commitment. However, what is holding me back is mainly not the cost, but the recent supplements out now. Would YOU say that in your opinion it's worth giving it a shot? With Drive, RPM, and all these other goodies out there, it's tough to try to pin down a single supplement to dedicate yourself to for such a long time(imagine the amount of supplements that came out in the recent months).

My goals is basically overall fitness, with a large emphasis on running. Always working on my three-mile run time, trying to get more competative. But I do lots of crossfit inspired workouts, at a minimum of three days per week. Bodyweight exercises come more often, more like 5 days a week. I think this supplement would be great for me since it is largely known for its recovery effects, which would help me get in more training sessions. My diet is consistantly around 350g carbs/200g protein/40g healthy fats. I'm 5.11", 175 pounds.

As for the log, if I go with it, I'd bring everything... before and after shots, biweekly shots, diet details, and daily updates for months to come. Just debating this though - the cost is absolutely intense for a supplement... a 3-month supply runs you for a good ~$500.

Let me know your opinions/thoughts on the supplement!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
The price isn't that bad if you compare it to IBE's hexatropin. The two products are very similar. I'm just about finished with my first months supply of hexatropin and so far I'm fairly pleased with the results. I've noticed a positive recomp and better sleep. I have one more kit to run and I'm considering buying some hemogex and running that after taking a month off. Good luck and keep us posted.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would probably want to use it during a strength building phase rather than recomp cut or bulk. Reason being it enhances healing, so doing the high weight low reps strength work would go well with it I think. I keep pondering trying it too

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I would probably want to use it during a strength building phase rather than recomp cut or bulk. Reason being it enhances healing, so doing the high weight low reps strength work would go well with it I think. I keep pondering trying it too

I thought IGF helps with healing and GH helps with burning fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what I understand with insulin spkes you get GH to IGF conversions too.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I understand you need a few months of this before it starts to show. That's pricey. I like VPX's pumpkin bars but they are a little pricey for what you get.
There are better products out there for less.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies all. I'm still very interested in the product, but I am shying away from dedicating 3 months of use to it. Drive and RPM have just so much better reviews at the moment, and for a fraction of the price.

Any more comments/opinions are greatly welcome.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
i just bought 5 boxes and just completed my 2nd week. so far better strenght and recovery and people are saying i look trimmer and i feel trimmer. and yes i am cutting

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
i just bought 5 boxes and just completed my 2nd week. so far better strenght and recovery and people are saying i look trimmer and i feel trimmer. and yes i am cutting
Keep us updated! Very interested in this product. Also - how are you cutting? I know that sounds strange, but it is to my understanding that carbs must be high with this product for it to take full effect. Just reducing fats/overall eating? Thanks.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated! Very interested in this product. Also - how are you cutting? I know that sounds strange, but it is to my understanding that carbs must be high with this product for it to take full effect. Just reducing fats/overall eating? Thanks.

low carbs, high protein, mod essential fats and cardio and ECA stack and some other supps. VPX said this product works best with low carbs, just like most GH products

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hemogex, an uncommon subject to be talked about here, obviously due to the incredibly tough price (~$100 for a 20 day supply FYI, and it should be used for at least 3 months as recommended).

I'm here to seek advice on this GH compound. I've lately become very interested in this product, and I'm considering giving it the go real soon. However, I would most likely drop all other supplements that I'm on, unforunately because of the cost. These supplements would include Drive, RPM, Powerfull, P-Slin and AP. I'd be partially dropping these supplements to create an honest solo log of Hemogex.

I would log this supplement, to great detail (it would be my first log, but there aren't any here unfortunately). It would cover at least 3 months, depending on results, so it would be a lengthy commitment. However, what is holding me back is mainly not the cost, but the recent supplements out now. Would YOU say that in your opinion it's worth giving it a shot? With Drive, RPM, and all these other goodies out there, it's tough to try to pin down a single supplement to dedicate yourself to for such a long time(imagine the amount of supplements that came out in the recent months).

My goals is basically overall fitness, with a large emphasis on running. Always working on my three-mile run time, trying to get more competative. But I do lots of crossfit inspired workouts, at a minimum of three days per week. Bodyweight exercises come more often, more like 5 days a week. I think this supplement would be great for me since it is largely known for its recovery effects, which would help me get in more training sessions. My diet is consistantly around 350g carbs/200g protein/40g healthy fats. I'm 5.11", 175 pounds.

As for the log, if I go with it, I'd bring everything... before and after shots, biweekly shots, diet details, and daily updates for months to come. Just debating this though - the cost is absolutely intense for a supplement... a 3-month supply runs you for a good ~$500.

Let me know your opinions/thoughts on the supplement!
I never tried but have you seen ultra lab`s human growth complex, I saw some good reports and the price is better .

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys, Hemogex is a waste of money. The bloodwork studies that VPX did while developing it were seriously skewed. I won't say how I know, but let's just say that some substances will make bloodwork look like your Hemogex is working very well. You'd be better to take a lot of L-glutamine before bedtime.

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I took Hemo for a few days bc my brother gave me a few vials to use before he left for Iraq. I never, ever get any type of placebo effect from anything I've ever taken. When I took Hemo for the 3 days I did - I took it before bed & each night I did so I got a really strong sense of well being about 10-15 minutes afterward.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Almost done with my 5 total boxes, on my last one. I will post my results in about a month when done

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Almost done with my 5 total boxes, on my last one. I will post my results in about a month when done

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well how did the first four boxes go?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well if they weren't growing before the 4 boxes that's a great sign!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably grew hair faster too i'd guess. I have to shave more frequently when I am taking IGF-2 or powerfull regularly

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just want to interject something - a while back I had questioned VPX a bit, and despite how I was willing to throw my money at them if they gave me the go, I was actually told to stay away due to my age. Currently 21, and the product is intended for users at least 30 or older. It was mentioned how it could be somewhat dangerous to mess around with GH at my age, but the results, in someone of my age, would be very little if any.

Just a heads up...

Conan, even at your age (profile reads 36?), your GH may just be solid enough for the product not to really make a difference (a good thing). But, out of curiosity, did you note any times where you felt increased recovery, or even a deeper, better night's sleep?

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Just want to interject something - a while back I had questioned VPX a bit, and despite how I was willing to throw my money at them if they gave me the go, I was actually told to stay away due to my age. Currently 21, and the product is intended for users at least 30 or older. It was mentioned how it could be somewhat dangerous to mess around with GH at my age, but the results, in someone of my age, would be very little if any.

Just a heads up...

Conan, even at your age (profile reads 36?), your GH may just be solid enough for the product not to really make a difference (a good thing). But, out of curiosity, did you note any times where you felt increased recovery, or even a deeper, better night's sleep?

Yes I am 36 years of age and no increase in energy or deeper sleep. I take melatonin with the hemogex(vpx said this is all good). I have taken powerfull, up to 12 caps per day and noticed increased hair growth and the like from that(no sex drive increase or strength like the ad says), which leads me to believe something in my body is growing. I may try powerfull again.

Not to say the hemogex doesnt work, for some it may. There are few supplements that actually work for me. I used to take 10-12 caps of the old ripped fuel with ephedra and had no problems sleeping at night, of course I was ripped then ;) Also, creatine and those N.O. products dont work either.

email me with any questions

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's a few interesting points here. This may get me flamed but Hemo may do something. I can't see a company turning under 21 people away from their product unless there was actually a reason. This reminds me an experience I had I stopped at a dreaded gnc a couple years ago before I started ordering all my stuff online and they said they weren't allowed to sell Hemogex due to company policy? Thought that was a bit strange now that I think back.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I went through a box of it a while back. I didn't notice anything tangible, wouldn't buy it again.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
interesting,, quite a few of legit bros at 1fast400, submitted 4 and 5 star reviews. I personally really like VPX supplements. Sure to be Quality and Expensive.. that is for sure.

What are the suggested directions on taking this stuff?

SeaHawk22

Awards
May I suggest Powerfull? Which imho is the best supplement I have ever used. :good: Much cheaper too.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
[/U]
I take melatonin with the hemogex(vpx said this is all good). I have taken powerfull, up to 12 caps per day and noticed increased hair growth and the like from that(no sex drive increase or strength like the ad says), which leads me to believe something in my body is growing. I may try powerfull again.
Pfull gives a libido boost primarily through prolactin inhibition (at least that's how I understand it!) Besides, ECA crushes your libido like none other... actually, you *could* stack it with triple dosed sesamin for the ultimate limp dicked fat loss stack :drunk:

LOVERIUS

Awards
i don't think Hemogex is worth the money.

its cheaper to run Powerfull+L-Glutamine+Melatonin before sleep.

Ever read the stuides about glutamine? 2g rises HGH 430%.
Powerfull rises it over 200%, and melatonin also...
Maybe u wanna add ashwagandha too...

but anyways it alot cheaper...

You can always eat 2g glutamine every 2-3 hours (30 min before meals) and you'll get spiked hgh 24/7, and even more with powerfull spread over the day...

Peter Singer

Awards
Du är också här, hahaha?:bruce2:

i don't think Hemogex is worth the money.

its cheaper to run Powerfull+L-Glutamine+Melatonin before sleep.

Ever read the stuides about glutamine? 2g rises HGH 430%.
Powerfull rises it over 200%, and melatonin also...
Maybe u wanna add ashwagandha too...

but anyways it alot cheaper...

You can always eat 2g glutamine every 2-3 hours (30 min before meals) and you'll get spiked hgh 24/7, and even more with powerfull spread over the day...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
IGF-1/GH 27
Supplements 3