DRIVE / ACT X / PFULL ....dosing q's

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Just a quick question regarding my dosing of this stack. I am pretty sure how to dose, but wanted to hear a few more opinions before i worked out today. Here is what i am currently doing...

Morning: (8am)
DRIVE = 2caps (thinking of going to 3caps)
ACT.X = 2caps
PFULL = 1cap

PREWORKOUT:
DRIVE = 2caps (thinking of going to 3caps)
ACT.X = 2caps
PFULL = 2 caps

BEDTIME:
PFULL = 2caps

Dosing INCARNATE @ 3 caps pre and post for shoulder and the BA.

How does that look, or should i change up the dosing regime?

thanks for your input
:squat:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Post up your weight (pertaining to Drive). I've read Drive can somewhat depend on your bodyweight, but AN reps have came out to say that 6 caps works best for everyone (as a starter).

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Post up your weight (pertaining to Drive). I've read Drive can somewhat depend on your bodyweight, but AN reps have came out to say that 6 caps works best for everyone (as a starter).
weight = 188lbs. This is why i am thinking 3 drive in the morning and 3 drive preworkout (6 total)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably 2 morning, and 3 preworkout would be ok at 188. you could try that for a while. I think drive hits 6 caps at over 200lbs from label dose.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
probably 2 morning, and 3 preworkout would be ok at 188. you could try that for a while. I think drive hits 6 caps at over 200lbs from label dose.
Yea, probably will use that dosing scheme. Would save me a few caps too. On nonworkout days, ill do the same (5caps daily) ( 2 morning and 3 midafternoon)

How does that sound?

thanks

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I suggest taking the 2nd dose of AcTx later in the day. 10-12 hours after the first dose. Matt has mentioned that it is better to take the doses farther apart.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, probably will use that dosing scheme. Would save me a few caps too. On nonworkout days, ill do the same (5caps daily) ( 2 morning and 3 midafternoon)

How does that sound?

thanks

you can even try 4 caps non workout days to stretch it a little further, but I am more a fan of steady state dosing

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 6 drive a day on workout days, and 5 non workout days with good results..

Can you post when your meals take place in regards to dosages? Doesn't pfull have to be taken with no carbs?

I have been taking drive 45-1hr before eating, and find that has worked best for me.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 6 drive a day on workout days, and 5 non workout days with good results..

Can you post when your meals take place in regards to dosages? Doesn't pfull have to be taken with no carbs?

I have been taking drive 45-1hr before eating, and find that has worked best for me.
I always take POWERFULL on an empty stomach either 30 min prior to a meal, or 1:30 after a meal, and then again at bedtime.

I think i will go with the following
DRIVE:
workout days: 5 drive (2 morning / 3 preworkout)
nonworkout days: (2morning / 3 midafternoon)

Activate:
workout days: 4 actx (2 morning / 2 @ preworkout, which is 7pm)
nonworkout days: 4 actx (2 morning / 2 @ 8pm)