question for usp: anabolic pump/pslin, least ammount of daily carbs while using this?

ZIMM

Awards
What is the least ammount of daily carbs that will still allow for maximum affect of pslin and ap, 200 to 300g daily??

Also is there any problem with using all vegtable source complex carbs(yams, potatoes ect..) as your preworkout meal?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not say there is an absolute value of carbs to be associated with AP/P-Slin; rather, that it is dose relative. You should take 60-100 grams of carbs w/ each dose, but if you were intaking carbs only with those meals, than the purpose of the product is still being served.

I would state, however, that many people find they can increase their absolute value of carbs because the carbs being taken with AP/P-Slin are used much more efficiently.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I would not say there is an absolute value of carbs to be associated with AP/P-Slin; rather, that it is dose relative. You should take 60-100 grams of carbs w/ each dose, but if you were intaking carbs only with those meals, than the purpose of the product is still being served.

I would state, however, that many people find they can increase their absolute value of carbs because the carbs being taken with AP/P-Slin are used much more efficiently.
This is exactly what I've found. I'm usually pretty carb sensitive, but with P-slin pre workout and AP with all meals containing at least 40g of carbs, they no longer pose a problem.

To the OP, I usually take in 90-100g carbs with my P-slin pre/during my workout ( I use 60g WMS about 45 minutes pre and then 40g more during my workout), then, I use AP with all other meals with 40 or more grams of carbs. That's usually 2-3 meals.

ZIMM

Awards
This is exactly what I've found. I'm usually pretty carb sensitive, but with P-slin pre workout and AP with all meals containing at least 40g of carbs, they no longer pose a problem.

To the OP, I usually take in 90-100g carbs with my P-slin pre/during my workout ( I use 60g WMS about 45 minutes pre and then 40g more during my workout), then, I use AP with all other meals with 40 or more grams of carbs. That's usually 2-3 meals.
What results are you feeling with the low carbs?
Your at about 2oo grams a day, correct?

What is the least ammount of daily carbs that will still allow for maximum affect of pslin and ap, 200 to 300g daily??

Also is there any problem with using all vegtable source complex carbs(yams, potatoes ect..) as your preworkout meal?
The best approach is to slowly reduce carbohydate intake if your goal is QUICK fat loss/muscle gain. I've gone as low as 25grams per AP dose and fat loss is phenomenal but you can not start off at 25grams or you will feel like garbage.

For example,

I go between 50-80 grams per AP dose thru the first 3-4 weeks and slowly reduce to 25grams and if I feel lethargic, I have a carb up meal. Even at 25grams, the instensity in the gym does not suffer.

Yes you can use any source of Complex carbohyrates with AP or Pslin.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
What results are you feeling with the low carbs?
Your at about 2oo grams a day, correct?
On training days I can get to around 250, other than that, you're correct , it's about 200ish. Things I've noticed are, increased energy while training, increased endurance, full muscles all the time (even more so around workouts with P-slin) even on the lowest carb days. Minimal to no bloating even on the highest carb days. I also don't have that crap feeling I get on very low and No carb diets because I can tolerate more carbs even though I can still shed fat as if I were eating way less carbs.

. I also don't have that crap feeling I get on very low and No carb diets because I can tolerate more carbs even though I can still shed fat as if I were eating way less carbs.
yes such a beautiful thing!

dam225

Awards
I have used PSLIN with as little as 20g of carbs and the fat loss as been great.