6-AT is another name for _____ (fill in blank).

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am writing a short story about a dude that was cleaning out a supplement lair from way back when, and behind his superdrol, mohn, and other goodies there was a small bag of powder labeled 6-AT. He was immediately puzzled as to what the hell he had bought in all those mass orders, and could not remember what it was for the life of him. He thinks it is something relatively harmless and not that useful but wanted to check, possibly something he bought for PCT but he does not remember at all waht it was. He checks google and runs AM.com searches to no avail.

Anyone remember what the hell 6-AT was? The naming conventions in this industry...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
6-speed Automatic Transmission? I didn't think there was such a thing. :think:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure you were around long enough ago... (but I could be wrong)

Hopefully someone bought the same crap and remembers. For instance Eagle Research whenever they got Superdrol powder sent it out labled only "mm"; there were lots of crazy naming conventions back then.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely haven't been around long enough to know the answer, but "he" wouldn't have bought 6-OXO(androstenetrione) powder, would he?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone)

No idea about 6-AT

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I definitely haven't been around long enough to know the answer, but "he" wouldn't have bought 6-OXO(androstenetrione) powder, would he?
Thanks! I thought that it was 6-OXO but wasn't sure. Mystery solved! 30 grams down there so good to know.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
6-speed Automatic Transmission? I didn't think there was such a thing. :think:
Shows how much you know about cars, there is also a 7 speed tranny and Lexus actually has a production car with an 8 Speed Auto tranny.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I am writing a short story about a dude that was cleaning out a supplement lair from way back when, and behind his superdrol, mohn, and other goodies there was a small bag of powder labeled 6-AT. He was immediately puzzled as to what the hell he had bought in all those mass orders, and could not remember what it was for the life of him. He thinks it is something relatively harmless and not that useful but wanted to check, possibly something he bought for post cycle therapy but he does not remember at all waht it was. He checks google and runs AM.com searches to no avail.

Anyone remember what the hell 6-AT was? The naming conventions in this industry...
6 alpha testosterone??? lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shows how much you know about cars, there is also a 7 speed tranny and Lexus actually has a production car with an 8 Speed Auto tranny.
you and your talk of sexual deviants

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just seen a commercial for the 8 speed auto tranny for Lexus.