What's a good fat loss supplement for women?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My friends wife just had a baby and is looking to get back in the gym. Her plan is to do mostly cardio with some weight training. Any recomendations?

onelife

onelife

Awards
my favs

lean extreme- has always been one of my favs, has so many other good benefits other than just a fat burning effect

ergopharm amp-very nice smooth energy, crushes hunger

venom- nice appetite supressent and fat burning effects

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say the simplest is Green Tea extract. It has numerous anti-oxidant effects and also fat-burning effects. As long as you remember that it's an aid and not the solution to fat loss, I think it will be a good choice. I have my mom on it, and she found that even if she didn't get out to the gym but took her green tea extract, she could avoid weight gain and even lost some weight using it too. Definitely give NP's Green Tea Caps a try, for $7.50 you can't go wrong.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My recommendation would be to do mostly weight training w/ some cardio..... in addition to dietary focus.

As I have said before, to recommend a product in this manner is not a wise thing to do.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
My recommendation would be to do mostly weight training w/ some cardio..... in addition to dietary focus.

As I have said before, to recommend a product in this manner is not a wise thing to do.
Agreed on all counts. We don't even know if she plans on breast feeding or not.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since she should (better) be breast feeding, fish oil is all I'd recommend. Fish oil is highly beneficial to little ones brain development. My wife took 6gr/day for both of ours. Still is. Anything else could be transferred through the breastmilk, and might be dangerous.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You didn't ask, but if she has stretch marks from pregnancy she could give Java Lather a go

Otherwise, some non-stimulant fat burners such as green tea, sesamin, fish oils, dcp would all be great to supplement with very little side effects, especially if she is sensitive to caffeine, otherwise there are a few good stims such as AMP.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies everyone. Looks like I'll get her some fish oil and green tea extract. Good call on the java lather soap Asianbabe!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget your prenatal and folic acid if she is indeed breast feeding !

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies everyone. Looks like I'll get her some fish oil and green tea extract. Good call on the java lather soap Asianbabe!
Sounds like a great plan. I wish your family the best, must be amazing to add a little one to the family :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Well I just found out last night that she is not going to be breast feeding. So if anyone has any other supps they'd like to suggest, please do.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Am I misreading, or is asianbabe:

It's a friends wife, correct?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP would work well for her and not keep her up at night anymore then the little one does already..lol