RPM, Drive, and X-Lean?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Is this a doable stack?
I would personally leave out the X-Lean, as it is a completely different type of glucocorticoid antagonist than found in RMP and Drive. Combined, RPM and Drive boast a potent combination of lipolytic and thermogenic agents, anabolic and anti-catabolic nutrients, as well as powerful antioxidants. I'll go for an RPM-and-Drive stack.
I do not imply X-Lean is inferior, by the way. I just meant it would be more appropriate in a different type of stack.
Good will choosing :D

Last edited:
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Is this a doable stack?
Oh yea, i definitely think so. I am about to start a very similar stack with

DRIVE / ACTIVATE X / PFULL / INCARNATE

I have already done a bottle of activate x over a month ago, and was very very impressed. I think the addition of drive & powerfull will make this stack sick. Adding incarnate for the BA & cissus for my bad shoulder. May have to check my ego and drop the weight on my incline db, and do more reps with lighter weight or do straight bb bench....

T

The_Bishop

Awards
Thanks for the input. You both have been rep'd.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would personally leave out the X-Lean, as it is a completely different type of glucocorticoid antagonist than found in RMP and Drive. Combined, RPM and Drive boast a potent combination of lipolytic and thermogenic agents, catabolic and anti-catabolic nutrients, as well as powerful antioxidants. I'll go for an RPM-and-Drive stack.
I do not imply X-Lean is inferior, by the way. I just meant it would be more appropriate in a different type of stack.
Good will choosing :D
I'm sure you meant 'anabolic' nutrients ;) Atleast I hope that's the case ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!