Where are the Ragnarok reviews?

1. Registered User

Where are the Ragnarok reviews?

Why don't more people use Ragnarok by Millennium Sport Technologies?
    I AM NOT A COMPANY REP, sponser, or anything else like that.

I just find it odd that there are a million posts about white flood, ect... and so few about Ragnarok. If you compare the ingredients, Ragnorik is the best.
    I know this may be different in real life, but on paper, it seems the best pre-workout creatine/no product there is.
    White flood doesn't contain creatine, which makes its price and servings out of comparison. I mean, i dont want to have to buy a seperate product for my creatine, they should all be in one product.
    Im sure their are other products Im overlooking but Ragnarok seems to have the best ingredient profile. Not trying to be offensive this is just what I observed when looking for a new no product.
    All comments are welcome,
    Thanks BigBody

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigBody View Post

I just find it odd that there are a million posts about white flood, ect... and so few about Ragnarok. If you compare the ingredients, Ragnorik is the best.
    I know this may be different in real life, but on paper, it seems the best pre-workout creatine/no product there is.
    White flood doesn't contain creatine, which makes its price and servings out of comparison. I mean, i dont want to have to buy a seperate product for my creatine, they should all be in one product.
    Im sure their are other products Im overlooking but Ragnarok seems to have the best ingredient profile. Not trying to be offensive this is just what I observed when looking for a new no product.
    Thanks BigBody
    I've got a container in my sup cabinet but haven't even opened it yet.
  3. Jet

I've wondered this too. I'm not really sure why so many people overlook Ragnarok, I think it has a great ingredient profile, and I loved it when I used it.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigBody View Post

Thanks BigBody
    millenium used to have reps on here to push their products. havent tried white flood but ragnarok is real good. cordyceps5 is also a good supp.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt;
    millenium used to have reps on here to push their products. havent tried white flood but ragnarok is real good. cordyceps5 is also a good supp.
    Agree. Ragnarok is a very fine product. Solid combination of potent compounds. I bought some tubs. Used standalone or stacked with Cordygen5 (and Citruvol-XS), you have a winner. Ragnarok's (and other MST-product's) deserved recognition would have soared considerably, if MST reps were more present at AM.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Registered User

ragnarok is a real good product, and it tastes good too. there are some logs on it if you look around.
  7. Jet

What happened to their reps ?
  8. Registered User

i asked for a sample of it, didnt do too much form me though. but it does have a lot of good ingredients....then reason i didnt feel much was probably do to the small serving size i was given
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Blue Raspberry Ragnarok is one of the better tasting formulas out right now.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins;
    i asked for a sample of it, didnt do too much form me though. but it does have a lot of good ingredients....then reason i didnt feel much was probably do to the small serving size i was given
    It is sometimes hard to objectively judge the true effectiveness of a product from just one sample dose.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is sometimes hard to objectively judge the true effectiveness of a product from just one sample dose.

yeah i agree, wasnt too fond of the blue raz flavor either
  12. Registered User

I could pull up a ton of reviews from other forums if you're interested. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    What happened to their reps ?
    We are still here. It gets hard when you have four boards to answer questions on. Me and the clown spend the majority of our time over on bb.com (17,000 combined posts). I still lurk a lot here, though, but most of my time is in the Millennium subforum. If anybody has any specific questions on MST products, it'd be great if they were posted there to be sure we see them. Also, Matt is a very busy guy, but he gets on the forums to help as much as possible.

I apologize for not being around here enough. I will make an extra effort to get over here more often. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

You need more reps to take care of your growing fan base :bruce2:
  14. Registered User

The MS guys do a great job, and I can't imagine having to use bb.com... Props to you guys!
  15. Registered User

Here is my "review" I just posted in the "WTF VS Ragnarok" thread

"WTF tastes bad like asprin or something, Rag just tastes like ass 10x worse than WTF. Also the RAG made me feel like puking 45 min later all 10x I tried it, regradlesss of empty stomach or not, number of scoops, or lifting intensity. I gave half the bottle away."

* BTW I *****ed about this to the guy at my local supp store who sold me the Rag... he said several people returned the Rag and he was going to stop carrying it. No BS.
  16. Jet

Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post

"WTF tastes bad like asprin or something, Rag just tastes like ass 10x worse than WTF. Also the RAG made me feel like puking 45 min later all 10x I tried it, regradlesss of empty stomach or not, number of scoops, or lifting intensity. I gave half the bottle away."

* BTW I *****ed about this to the guy at my local supp store who sold me the Rag... he said several people returned the Rag and he was going to stop carrying it. No BS.
    Pretty strange you had that problem, I never had any stomach upset using Rag.
  17. Registered User

You had either Battle Black Cherry or Crushing Punch flavor I'm guessing? I haven't heard anyone complain about downing the new flavors (Blazin' Blue Raz or Warrior Melon). Most actually report them to be very enjoyable. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy Ragnarok.

But, even the old flavors are bearable IMO. Not for nothing, but I hear tons of people complain about the taste of the old Rag, SizeOn, Shock Therapy, SP250, etc., and them being impossible to down. I find all of them enjoyable. After drinking things like bulk herbs, or even R4W, they taste like heaven IMHO.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    The MS guys do a great job, and I can't imagine having to use bb.com... Props to you guys!
    Thank you, nelix. It's amazing how many people are on that site now-a-days. There's literally a new page of threads in the supplement section every 20 minutes. It gets very hard to manage time between the boards, especially since I've been on bb.com for 3 years and I have soo many friends who are exclusive to bb.com.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I am going to try Rag. It seems to be very complete on paper, and if it delivers, it would seem this is a very underated suppliment, that could be used as a staple.
  20. Registered User

You absolutely had to of gotten the old versions of these products. Melon and Blue Raz are by far the best tasting Pre-workout formulas now, if ever.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

The blue raz tastes fantastic. Unfortunately, I am a non responder to Rag. I gave it a shot for about 1/2 of the tub and then had to retire to a different pre workout supp. I also get an upset stomach about 40 or 50 minutes after taking it. That was peculiar as I have an iron stomach most for the most part
  22. Registered User

I used it for a few weeks. It worked well and tasted excellent. My tub clumped up pretty bad though and i threw it away
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    You absolutely had to of gotten the old versions of these products. Melon and Blue Raz are by far the best tasting Pre-workout formulas now, if ever.
    Totally agree!!! Melon is unreal!! YUM!
  24. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I got 2 of the old school tubs off the MST website when they were blowing them away for $20

its my preferred Preworkout product...definitely a fair amount of stims WITHOUT overkill... and just enough CM that I can feel the concentration...
    with the OLD version... the taste isnt terrible... just mix it up with about 20oz of water and youll never have any taste issues.

i find it hard to believe that anyone would have any issues with this product...its far superior to most
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    Totally agree!!! Melon is unreal!! YUM!
    Meh.. I'm not really down with the melon flavor.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    i find it hard to believe that anyone would have any issues with this product...its far superior to most
    My poor experience was 100% honest. I suppose it's possible that there was a bad batch or something to that effect
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    You had either Battle Black Cherry or Crushing Punch flavor I'm guessing? I haven't heard anyone complain about downing the new flavors (Blazin' Blue Raz or Warrior Melon). Most actually report them to be very enjoyable. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy Ragnarok.

But, even the old flavors are bearable IMO. Not for nothing, but I hear tons of people complain about the taste of the old Rag, SizeOn, Shock Therapy, SP250, etc., and them being impossible to down. I find all of them enjoyable. After drinking things like bulk herbs, or even R4W, they taste like heaven IMHO.
    I enjoyed the sample of the Blue Raz flavor that you sent me and I had a good workout while on it. I don't worry too much about flavor either because like you said it sure beats some of the bulk herbs out there. I think people have to realize that they are downing upwards of 20 or more different compounds and it would be impossible to hide all of it with flavoring. As long as a product gives good results then I have no problem chugging it down before heading to the gym (not counting Yellow Gold, that stuff is from the devil himself).
  28. Registered User

Mine was the punch flavor.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

Melon is by far the best tasting.. pretty good product..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where are the reps?
    By AABigRick in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 04:33 PM
  2. where are the FAQs @???
    By yodog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 09:34 AM
  3. where are the most estrogen receptors?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 08:32 PM