USPLABS TNA opinions

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
I recently purchased some of USPLABS TNA. However the first two doses (taken at different times) seem to give me a bit of a headache (specifically where my skull attaches to my spine) The only other supplements I have been using have been AP and BCAAs. Diet is typically a combination of oatmeal, EAS premium protein, cottage cheese (evening), occasionally ezekial 4:7 pasta or cereal spaced out over 3 hours between meals. I am on a mild cut so calories are a little bit below maintenance... maybe this had a hand in the headache?

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Thanks in advance.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
When i first started TNA I had a slight headache the first day or two late in the day, I was taking 1 dose 4 times a day. After the 2nd day I know longer had any problems, and would definately use the product again, I really liked it.
I was able to bump up my calories and stay lean while I was using TNA, and the only weird thing I noticed is I was constantly hungry.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
Thanks... I was hoping it was something like that. I'll start dosing again, I was just worried that AP or lowered calories was creating the headache. Come to think of it, my appetite was up on the day I took TNA.

I recently purchased some of USPLABS TNA. However the first two doses (taken at different times) seem to give me a bit of a headache (specifically where my skull attaches to my spine) The only other supplements I have been using have been AP and BCAAs. Diet is typically a combination of oatmeal, EAS premium protein, cottage cheese (evening), occasionally ezekial 4:7 pasta or cereal spaced out over 3 hours between meals. I am on a mild cut so calories are a little bit below maintenance... maybe this had a hand in the headache?

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Thanks in advance.
Could be hydration. AP will basically double your need for water.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
I had considered that as well. Normally I drink about 1-1.5 Gallons of water a day. I can't remember the exact amount I had that day, but I did not increase it that day. I live in a semi-desert so I'm guessing I should have upped it. I plan to start the dosage again next week and try to bring up the water intake to 1.5-2 Gallons a day.

On a secondary note, if I started to include pslin can anyone comment on the combination of that with TNA before a pre-workout meal?

I had considered that as well. Normally I drink about 1-1.5 Gallons of water a day. I can't remember the exact amount I had that day, but I did not increase it that day. I live in a semi-desert so I'm guessing I should have upped it. I plan to start the dosage again next week and try to bring up the water intake to 1.5-2 Gallons a day.

On a secondary note, if I started to include pslin can anyone comment on the combination of that with TNA before a pre-workout meal?
You can take them together. I was just reccomending increasing water intake as a possible reason, but it could be something else entirely not associated or associated with TNA.

take care

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
You can take them together. I was just reccomending increasing water intake as a possible reason, but it could be something else entirely not associated or associated with TNA.

take care
I started dosing again and although I never got another headache, I can say I felt like I was really warm all the time even though my skin was not warm. This also subsided about 3 days in. I have to wonder if the warmth was from extra test in the system?

I can also say although I had no major jump in weight at the gym (no drop either), my vascularity seems more pronounced. Have to see about fat loss after another week or two:thumbsup: