whats a better type to use?

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering which types of argine and creatine would be a better product for quality?

AAKG Powder
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is an advanced form of the amino acid Arginine used by bodybuilders and athletes to prolong the muscle pump, accelerate muscle growth, speed recovery and improve sexual performance.

or

Arginine ethly ester

And CEE or creatine gluconate or creatine monohydrate or dicreatine malate?

help would be apreciated reps for who ever helps me

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just wondering which types of argine and creatine would be a better product for quality?

AAKG Powder
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is an advanced form of the amino acid Arginine used by bodybuilders and athletes to prolong the muscle pump, accelerate muscle growth, speed recovery and improve sexual performance.

or

Arginine ethly ester

And CEE or creatine gluconate or creatine monohydrate or dicreatine malate?

help would be apreciated reps for who ever helps me
If you absolutely want to use an arginine product, AAKG is an excellent advanced form. Alpha Ketoglutarate, a Krebs Cycle intermediate, ensures optimal bioavalability plus other useful properties on its own.
For creatine, the chelated form, creatine gluconate, also delivers good bioavailability. Would be preferable to CEE, if you do not use any creatine co-factors, such as banaba or rhodiola. The monohydrate form is only useful to those that do not have bloats from it.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
:pose: WORK IT BABY YEAAA!!! lol thx much apreicated help alot, any more info would be helpful feel free to post

Edit: what you mean if i absolutely need it? i jus didnt wanna waste money on name brand products so i went straight to the ingredients and compounds.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:pose: WORK IT BABY YEAAA!!! lol thx much apreicated help alot, any more info would be helpful feel free to post

Edit: what you mean if i absolutely need it? i jus didnt wanna waste money on name brand products so i went straight to the ingredients and compounds.
I wrote that because it depends on what you are looking to get from arginine. There may be something else that may be more suitable, or just as suitable. Not that arginine is bad. You require, for instance, to take 6g to 10g of elementary arginine to benefit from its vasodilatory properties. Not everyone wants to consume that much daily during the stack.