My Current Stock of Applied Nutriceuticals' Products

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The neutral tubs on the right with bluish labels are (standalone) Budget Ergogenics from AN. They include Safed Musli Extract, Naringin Extract, Dodder Seed Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Mucuna Pruriens Extract (L-Dopa), and Banaba Extract.

I am not averse to expanding my stock...:D

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are there small bottles of ifg-2, neovar? are those samples?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you buy all that?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you buy all that?
I starved two consecutive years to make that happen. :D More seriously, I bought a huge chunk of that. The rest are manifestations of AN's (Dirk's) deep generosity. Graciously received!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I starved two consecutive years to make that happen. :D More seriously, I bought a huge chunk of that. The rest are manifestations of AN's (Dirk's) deep generosity. Graciously received!
lucky.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where do you find the bulk ergogenics? They spoke of it a while ago but I can't locate them

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too had almost completely forgotten about budget ergogenics

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Dang dude! You are set. I will most definitely be doing a cycle of IGF-2 either this winter or spring. I need to sit down and figure out my diet and my goals before next May (summer time:) )

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That is the question only Dirk can answer. (Budget Ergo)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you find the bulk ergogenics? They spoke of it a while ago but I can't locate them
The Budget Ergogenics (Safed Musli, Naringin, Mucuna Pruriens, Gotu Kola, Dodder Seed, and Banaba Extract) I bought from AN are in capsule, not bulk, form. In essence, they were standardized to the highest available levels of extract, so I am not sure you get that quality in bulk form at an economical price. Probably at a much lower level of extraction. The capsules are pretty concentrated, by the way. Consider Safed Musli (50% Extract) at 650mg per capsule! Or Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinensis) at 650mg per capsule! And so on. You get my drift.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The Budget Ergogenics (Safed Musli, Naringin, Mucuna Pruriens, Gotu Kola, Dodder Seed, and Banaba Extract) I bought from AN are in capsule, not bulk, form. In essence, they were standardized to the highest available levels of extract, so I am not sure you get that quality in bulk form at an economical price. Probably at a much lower level of extraction. The capsules are pretty concentrated, by the way. Consider Safed Musli (50% Extract) at 650mg per capsule! Or Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinensis) at 650mg per capsule! And so on. You get my drift.
Where can I buy?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too had almost completely forgotten about budget ergogenics
I understand. Almost happened to me, too. One advantage of those ergogenics is that you can specifically target your loading of selected compounds, while maintaining the standard recommended dose of the master product containing different compounds. One example is Drive. I just started Drive at 2x3=6 capsules per day. Yet, I would like to up my dose of Dodder Seed and Naringin. I achieve this result by taking additional Dodder Seed and Naringin as stand-alone ergogenics. I can load them nicely this way.
I am also taking IGF-2 at 3x4=12 capsules per day. Still, I achieve much higher doses of Safed Musli contained in IGF-2 by taking Safed as a stand-alone ergogenic, without going beyond 12 capsules of IGF-2 per day. Not to mention additional Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) and so on. I like this flexibility.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I buy?
Contact AN. I believe there is a minimum order quantity of 300 capsules per item. This is a technical requirement, as AN's machines shoot out a minimum of 300 capsules and they do not keep stock of the budget ergogenics' items as they are non-standard products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established