Halodrol Liqui Gels

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone else had any experience with HD liquigels? I'm into my second box so I'm a little more then half way through. I'm drinking a gallon of water a day which may explain why I feel fat and bloated all the time and might not have anything to do with the HD gels, but I haven't noticed anything great.

I tend to have more muscle endurance compared to my workout partner who isn't on anything except kre-alkalyn, but other then the excited placebo effect that I'm on "something" I haven't seen anything worth doing another cycle of this stuff with.

Any of you have anything good to say about this stuff? Sad to say I'm almost excited to be done with this HD gel cycle and get started on the Novedex XT. I also ordered some bulk Beta Alanine from Nutra, and that seems exciting from what I've read about it.

:dl:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Any of you have anything good to say about this stuff?
Um, nope. Not really.

I'm assuming you know that Halodrol Liquigels have nothing at all to do with actual Halodrol, right? It's basically just DHEA.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
once again this is why i think gaspari should get drop kicked in the nut sac. they make a product, call it the same name as a potent anabolic, then package it and sell it to unsuspecting people that think its related. same thing goes for anabolic extreme and superdrol ng. i've heard good things about sdng, but they should have changed the name. /end rant

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else had any experience with HD liquigels? I'm into my second box so I'm a little more then half way through. I'm drinking a gallon of water a day which may explain why I feel fat and bloated all the time and might not have anything to do with the HD gels, but I haven't noticed anything great.

I tend to have more muscle endurance compared to my workout partner who isn't on anything except kre-alkalyn, but other then the excited placebo effect that I'm on "something" I haven't seen anything worth doing another cycle of this stuff with.

Any of you have anything good to say about this stuff? Sad to say I'm almost excited to be done with this HD gel cycle and get started on the Novedex XT. I also ordered some bulk Beta Alanine from Nutra, and that seems exciting from what I've read about it.

:dl:
Hate it for ya.All you bought was some expensive Dhea. You should be drinking a gallon of water a day anyway. Pee once in a while and you won't feel so bloated. Cheers.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I knew the HD gels were not in the same arena as the original Halodrols. Thanks for the replies. I'm still new to the prohormone genre.

Last edited:
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I knew the HD gels were not in the same arena as the original Halodrols. Thanks for the replies. I'm still new to the prohormone genre. I've been lifting for 10 years, only using the usual Creatine, Glutamine, Leucine, Carbo supps and I just recently got into Beta-Alanine, but I've been looking for a real @$$ kicker to add to my supps. Any of you have any ideas for me on what good prohormones I can actually order online without having to first purchase a black list of dealers in France who except money orders only.

HD gels are my first experience with any "alleged" prohormone type of supps and its been a huge disappointment. Obviously I didn't expect any "HUGE" gains, but I was hoping for "SOMETHING!" other then water bloating and for some reason insomnia. Anyway, thanks again for your replies guys.
Did you happen to read the rules when you logged on?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume I did something stupid. Is there anyway to take down a post? Sorry, I'm new to this. I'll read around and see if I can do anything about my last post. Sorry about that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume I did something stupid. Is there anyway to take down a post? Sorry, I'm new to this. I'll read around and see if I can do anything about my last post. Sorry about that.
Kinda OT, but are you certified through the NSCA??

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh good, fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's actually my senior year at Cal State Fullerton, Dept. of Kinesiology. I just applied to intern at Velocity Sports Performance Facility and if all goes well their program will pay for my CSCS certification test.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is kind of OT too. My current Principles of Strength and Conditioning class is being taught by the President of the NSCA, Dr. Lee Brown. Another professor of mine has published and is still researching post exercise Leucine supplementation relations to muscle CSA. Of course we all know and read about Leucine already here, but its a cool environment to be around all that knowledge.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, halodrol liquigels aren't DHEA, they are AA, same as in x-factor

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but they aren't just dhea as active, the AA is more effective than the DHEA :)

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
While nothing fancy, the ingredients in the liquigels seems to have some proven validity behind them. So I've always wondered why everyone always knocks the product?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
If someone is not smart enough to read the label and know that they are not in fact taking real Halodrol then it's probably better that they don't take the real halodrol... I would like to think people do a lot of research and planning before getting into these things, and I am kinda disappointed that the poster did not do more research... Especially being educated.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not trying to be a cranky a$$, but I have nothing good to say about Gaspari at this point. Never seen anything that was really worth a damn outside of the original H50

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nelix,

Of course I knew the liquigels weren't the same thing as the original HD. I was asking if anyone had any positive experience with the HD liquigels. I was never confused about the fact that I was taking the original HD. I didn't buy the HD liquigels because I thought I was buying HD and the only reason I tried something so low key as liquigels was because from all the research I was doing on this board, it seemed like the least concern for post cycle therapy, which I'm not all that versed in yet. I got some Novedex XT for the hell of it anyway just to be safe. I asked how others felt about the HD gels if they've tried it, I didn't ask why I'm not getting the same results as people were getting on the original HD's. Damn.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nelix,

Of course I knew the liquigels weren't the same thing as the original HD. I was asking if anyone had any positive experience with the HD liquigels. I was never confused about the fact that I was taking the original HD. I didn't buy the HD liquigels because I thought I was buying HD and the only reason I tried something so low key as liquigels was because from all the research I was doing on this board, it seemed like the least concern for post cycle therapy, which I'm not all that versed in yet. I got some Novedex XT for the hell of it anyway just to be safe. I asked how others felt about the HD gels if they've tried it, I didn't ask why I'm not getting the same results as people were getting on the original HD's. Damn.
Fair enough, it seems I have confused the opinion of other posters with yours. My bad.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nelix,

If you look around you'll see more info on x-factor. It is normal for it not to "kick in" for the first 3 weeks or so, so not seeing results to the end of first box is pretty normal.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read a few posts about people taking 4 gels/day. Would you recommend I bump up my intake up to 4? I've been taking 3/day. Should I just finish off and complete my cycle with what I've been taking or do you think it'd be beneficial to cut my cycle short but upping my intake?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are they 250mg of AA? then 4 would be the better dose, but there is an alternative :) can you add another 5-6 eggs a day to your diet?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding eggs won't be an issue. I have 8-12 eggs leaving 1-3 yolks (I manually scoop them out with a table spoon) at least once or twice a day.

Okay, then I'll maintain my 3 gels/day and maybe try something more effective for my next cycle, probably near Christmas. Thanks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're eating eggs for the AA content, you should leave the yolks in.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AA is in the yolk huh? Damn, that's a fatty compromise.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
As if that little bit of fat is a problem while bulking... (I imagine you are bulking if you are hunting AA)

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Its probably not a bad formula except you'd probably need like4-5 boxes of it for an effective cycle which financially is not practical. You figure they go for what $40-$50 a box, so you'd probably would have to spend a good $200+ to get the gains they claim the product gives in the first place. Long story short your probably better off just spending the $200 on food which is proven to put the lbs on.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've sort of been bashing my own cycle experience with HD liquigels and I might have to remit some of my own statements. I'm 210lbs with visible top abs. I started my HD Liquigels just as I switched over from heavy strength lifts of 8, 6, 5 rep range to a lighter weight higher 12, 10 8 rep range. My body had to readjust my lactic threshhold to enduring higher reps. After a few weeks (60% into my HD gel cycle) I began high repping my previous strength lifting weight. 315 bent over rows for 12, up to 335lbs for 8, whereas before 315 was the final set for a 6-8 rep range, and that was pushing it. I was DL'ing 405 for 4-5 and now I'm in the 6-8 range with 405lbs. I don't know what to attribute my strength gains to. I've been on Kre-Alkalyn awhile. I'm very strict and dedicated about my post exer supplemenation. Initially I had to bring my rows back down to 275 to reach 12 reps as my first set and now I'm back up to 315 for 12 as my starting set.

Maybe the HD liguigels are accredited for it on some level, who knows. We did 2 plates each side, single arm rows on the smith today. Strongest I've ever been.

Paladin4Life

Awards
back to the haladrol i heard it is good but u need to take 3 in the morning when u wake up i would start with one and work your way up the buz on the street was that they wanted to put take 3 a day but GNC said to them if they did that they wouldent carry the product so he changed the label to say 1 a day i feel if u take 3 you well find th eresults u are looking for

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, Gaspari Nutrition stated that their beta tests of Halodrol Liquigels yielded results in the 15-20lbs gain so yeah, there you go.

this is a joke and it is unfortunate that I have to say this because I am sure some f.uckass will take it seriously.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
back to the haladrol i heard it is good but u need to take 3 in the morning when u wake up i would start with one and work your way up the buz on the street was that they wanted to put take 3 a day but GNC said to them if they did that they wouldent carry the product so he changed the label to say 1 a day i feel if u take 3 you well find th eresults u are looking for
Dude, punctuation is your friend.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I guess you didn't hear that proper grammar is dead.
I know! I'm fighting the best I can on that one.

But it doesn't even need to be perfect, just intelligible. I could barely comprehend the guy's post!

robd28

Awards
not trying to be a cranky a$$, but I have nothing good to say about Gaspari at this point. Never seen anything that was really worth a damn outside of the original H50
I have to disagree with this statement. Their Size On creatine is actually really good. I don't think it is just me cause everything I have read has been positive reviews of it.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well, Gaspari Nutrition stated that their beta tests of Halodrol Liquigels yielded results in the 15-20lbs gain so yeah, there you go.

this is a joke and it is unfortunate that I have to say this because I am sure some f.uckass will take it seriously.

good thing you said you were joking, I would have believed they claimed it, lol. :D

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
back to the halodrol i heard it is good but u need to take 3 in the morning when u wake up i would start with one and work your way up the buzz on the street was that they wanted to put take 3 a day but GNC said to them if they did that they wouldn't carry the product so he changed the label to say 1 a day i feel if u take 3 you well find the results u are looking for
Think you might have heard wrong as I'm pretty sure you take 3 caps spread out like breakfast/lunch/dinner, and not all at once.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've been taking 3 a day, spread out 3 times a day. I'm coming to my final two days. Honestly, because it has such a low key PCT, if any required at all and for what results I did get, I think I would try HD gels again, but only if I were doing 4 a day. However, for the amount you'd have to spend to take 4 a day could be better spent on better stuff..... that's a bit contradictory.