I cant beleive it

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I didn't know where to post this but I wanted to get a response so here goes. I think I may have concieved a child during my last cycle of epistane. Of course, we took proper precautions, but 3 home pregnency tests indicated a positive result. I've searched the net for incidents of birth defects brought on by anabolic use in the father, and the results so far have been nil. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience or information that they could share with me. I'm terribly busy with school this morning, and I just found out last night, so I haven't had much time to do any major research. I'll be able to check any responses later tonight when I get to work. I just wanted to put this out there because I'm terribly concerned. No personal attacks please. Pray for me, God bless.~LilPsych

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the Baby and everything should be fine. I'm almost 100% sure that there is not much correlation between AAS and birth defects unless it's the mother thats on cycle. Epi isn't going to cause any dna mutations in your child.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Talk to your doctor, and be honest with him...

congrats on the baby

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the kid...

...i've never read about a correlation between defects and aas use, either.

...only a lack of active sperm in you semen.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well Bill, any time someone plays with their hormones the body can react differently. There have been cases that steroid use can cause certain birth issues. But, that does not always happen. It is a big deal, and you have all the right to be concerned. But don't let it eat at you to the point where the pregnancy is shadowed by the negative thoughts of what ifs. This is a time for joy and celebration. Let the good lord above take care of it. Put it in his hands and let go brother.

I will pray for you and yours. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!

Ddono25

Awards
I was on Phera-Max/Superdrol when my newborn was conceived. I wondered the same thing a lot at first. Research shows nothing and my baby was born 7 weeks ago perfect and healthy and happy. Genetic defects happen all the time, dad being on something at the time of conception and fertilization does not cause it. Congradulations!!!!!!! You and your girl have received quite a blessing.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
congrats on the kid...

...i've never read about a correlation between defects and anabolic steroids use, either.

...only a lack of active sperm in you semen.
If it says positive then you're a father. Those home test are very accurate.

Congrats. Like he said, lack of active sperm. Although not sure how suppressive epi is. Good luck with the Baby

SSRWEB

jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
Congrats

Congrats on the baby.

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I didn't know where to post this but I wanted to get a response so here goes. I think I may have concieved a child during my last cycle of epistane. Of course, we took proper precautions, but 3 home pregnency tests indicated a positive result. I've searched the net for incidents of birth defects brought on by anabolic use in the father, and the results so far have been nil. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience or information that they could share with me. I'm terribly busy with school this morning, and I just found out last night, so I haven't had much time to do any major research. I'll be able to check any responses later tonight when I get to work. I just wanted to put this out there because I'm terribly concerned. No personal attacks please. Pray for me, God bless.~LilPsych
congrats Bill!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the love guys, you make this forum a great thing to be a part of. I'm just kinda overwhelmed and thinking what ifs. I really appreciate the feedback and positive thoughts. I wish you guys all the best in all of your endeavors. This will really change life as I know it, but it's time to step up and be a man. This truely is a blessing, and I'm just thrilled about it. Again, thanks for all the support and talk to you soon. Best wishes~LilPsych